New Kid

Oppa in the Darkness

You woke up feeling distressed and disorientated. You quickly sat up and flung your arms around in fear when the nurse came in and grabbed you. 

Nurse: Please calm down or I am going to have to sedate you!
You: OK... *calms down* Where am I?
Nurse: You are in the sick bay... It would seem you had a nasty fall...You have a cut on your hand..
You: What? I don't remember... how did I get here?
Nurse: Uhmm the new student... what's his name? Anyway he brought you here.

She then left the room and you looked at your hand. It was bandaged which made you curious as to what happened and why you couldn't remember. You thought it might be best just to find the new kid and ask him what happened. Just as you were about to get up Hyuna entered the room with tears falling from her eyes. She immediately hugged you.

Hyuna: Omg! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED? *squeezes*
You: Please stop squeezing so hard I can't breathe.
Hyuna: Oh sorry!
You: I don't know what happened... I remember being sent out but that's it.
Hyuna: Wow...
You: Have you met the new student yet?
Hyuna: Not yet but I have seen him. He is so good looking!
You: We have to find him!
Hyuna: Why? finally interested in all the fuss.
You: No, he apparently brought me here. I have some questions.
Hyuna: OK, let's go!

You got out of the bed and grabbed your school bag. You and Hyuna linked arms when leaving. The nurse looked as though she wanted to say something but didn't.Thankfully it was lunch so he would most likely be in the cafeteria. As you walking down the hall towards the cafeteria someone you didn't recognize turned the corner.

Hyuna: *Points* There he is! That's him!
You: *eyes widen* It's... It's... It's the figure!!!