Mysterious Man

Oppa in the Darkness

You must have been staring at that tree for a while because Hyuna tapped your arm while the teacher was calling out your name. She sounded angered so you must have been ignoring her accidentally. 

Teacher: Is my class boring you?
You: No... I just... zoned out.
Teacher: Go wait in the hallway until I talk to you.
You: Ah. Yes. *bows*

As you walked outside you heard girls laugh at you which in all honesty you didn't care about. You felt embarrassed as something like this had never happened before. You were curious as to why you kept thinking about a figure in your dream so much. You decided that you were going to stop thinking about it and snap back into reality. You had been standing out in the hallway for 5 minutes and still your teacher hadn't talked to you. You began to feel awkard as the hallway was empty and had a dark vibe about it. You suddenly felt cold and scared. You turned to see a man randomly appear. It wasn't the figure from your dreams as he was too tall and wide. He slowly started to walk towards you. 

You: Umm... Hello... Do I... know you?
Mysterious Man: No... but I know you *evil smirk*

After saying this you sprinted away as fast as you can but he was faster. When you were just outside of the school he grabbed you from behind. You let out a little scream before he covered your mouth. You tried to escape but he knocked you out instead...