Strange Dream...

Oppa in the Darkness
You: Oppa Don't Go!
 
You ran after him into the darkness. You weren't sure if this was a dream or reality. You kept running when suddenly you fell. You fell for ages and closed your eyes. 
 
-Beep Beep Beep-
 
You fell off your bed and turned off your alarm. You thought "ahh what a strange dream" You got up and got ready for school. Your mum had already packed your bag and was in the car waiting when you had finished getting ready. You ran into the car and sat staring out of the window. You kept thinking about your dream. You wondered what it meant and who the figure was. You thought "hmm could it mean my true love is fading away and getting out of reach" You were puzzled. You were in such a deep thought that you hadn't realized you had arrived.
 
Mum: hello?
You: Ahh sorry
Mum: *Smiles* We are here. Look your friends are waiting.
 
You jumped out of the car and ran to your friends. You smiled and started talking. You friends had started talking about a hot new kid that had arrived. You were curious who it was. You ask them questions about him but the answers they gave made him seem mysterious. Your friends wanted to go find him but you suggested not. They convinced you to find him. You started to look for him when the bell for homegroup went. Your friends were all annoyed and blamed you. You looked down ashamed feeling a little depressed. You stood there for 5 minutes when your friend Hyuna grabbed your arm.
 
Hyuna: Aren't you coming?
You: Ah sorry
Hyuna: Are you OK? Just ignore them
You: Yeah I am fine
 
You really liked Hyuna she was a true friend. She took care of anyone that bullied you and was very pretty. You walked with her to class and sat in your usual seat. You thought about your dreams and tried to figure out who the figure was. You couldn't figure out who it was no matter how hard you tried to remember. You gave up and focused at the teacher who was calling the roll. You did the usual "I'm here". You looked out the window at an old tree. You watched cars drive past and started to daydream. It was dark. You could see nothing and no one. Suddenly you can see parts of his face but not all of it. You still could not recognise who it is. You tried to walk towards the figure but he moved furthur and furthur into the darkness. 
 
Who is this figure? and what does he want?