[EXO] Kai

Random Oneshots

You wanted to be a part of a gang. Not because you are a bad person. It was because of him. It was because of Kai. You had loved him since junior school. You were sad when he was forced to move away because of all the trouble he caused. You had finally found him but he was a part of a really bad gang. You knew that if your mum found out your intentions she would send you away. You couldn't tell anyone what you wanted to do.

One night you decided to go to the gangs hideout to try and become a member. They took you straight to the leader he was very strong looking but he was ugly. He asked you all these questions and you answered them as confidently as possible. You felt a bit scared and had not seen Kai yet. The leader seemed to be quite pleased with your answers and smiled at you. At that point Kai came in. When he saw you he froze on the spot. He then asked the leader "New girl?" The leader smiled and nodded. He then said "Show her around and teach her" He smirked.

You followed Kai and he showed you around the hideout. He told you the rules. In the middle of one of the rules he stopped. He checked to make sure that no one else was around. He then said "Are you sure you want to do this?" You nodded confidently. He then looked disappointed and said "You have changed" you then asked "Changed? how?" He then said "This isn't how I remember you" You looked confused "How do you remember me?" He looked away and eventually said "It doesn't matter now" You then said "I have been looking for you for ages" He smiled vaguely and said "Do you know why you couldn't find me sooner?" You didn't know the answer so you said nothing.

He then continued and said "Because I was hiding. I didn't want anyone to find me till now but your not the same" You then asked "why does it matter if I am the same or not?" He had a blank expression and said "Because I loved you. You were the only one who didn't fear me" You heard the door open. It was the leader and a few guys. He said "Ahh cute grab her" Kai said "No!" Leader then said "She knows too much" the henchmen tried to grab you but Kai got in the way and punched them. Kai started fighting the henchmen and you felt scared.

The leader starting coming for you. You ran away yelling. Kai knocked out the two guys and chased after you. You went to a dead end. You thought "Oh no I am trapped what should I do?" You closed your eyes. You felt hands on your shoulders and you screamed. You opened your eyes to see Kai. He smiled at you. He had a bit of blood at the end of his mouth. Kai asked "Are you OK?" You then said "Ye-yes are you?" He said "Yeah" He then pulled you in for a hug and said "Don't do something as stupid as this again" You then said "I missed you too much" He then said "I know I missed you too" You were about to say something but he silenced you with his lips.