Chapter 18

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER


Jang Mi then planned on what to do on Bada’s birthday. It’s only 2 days to go. She then went to the grocery and bought the things she need. She also prepared the menu for that special day.

While driving back home Jang Mi remembered her old apartment her uncle brought for her. She wasn’t able to go back there the day she first arrived at Seoul because Bada was crying terribly.

Jang Mi decided to drop by the apartment.

She dialed the combination keys.
She finally opened the door. The combinations were still the same.
She went into the unit. Everything seems like what it was almost two years ago. She doesn’t want to abandon it before. But she had to.

The memories came back suddenly. She remembered their fight. But it ended otherwise. That's why Bada was born.

She smiled bitterly. The memories were so alive. It made her tear up again.
She'll always treasure this place.

And that night.

It was really a night to remember.

But then she felt different as she looked closer to the things inside the apartment.
Wait! Something’s wrong here…

The place was very clean. All things were in order. It was exactly the same when she left it.
She opened the fridge. It was stocked. She went inside the bed room. The bed was done well.
Did her uncle sent someone to clean her apartment always? He never mentioned anything to her.
She then heard the door opened and then closed.
Someone’s coming!
She then went out of the room to see who just came in. Maybe it’s the answer to her questions.

She then saw the person who’s responsible for what happened at her apartment.

It was Donghae.


Donghae appeared calm as he looked at her. Unlike her, she felt that being surprised is written all over her face.


She never thought of this coming. If she knew, she wouldn’t have come.

“What…what are you doing here?” Even her voice is giving it away.


“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?”

Although troubled with his answer, she still laughed lightly. When she heard it, she thought it was a joke.

“My uncle gave it to me.”


“This apartment is mine now. I bought it from him.”


“What?”

She couldn’t believe what she heard. Her uncle gave it to her already. How could he sell it to somebody else?


Jang Mi was really wondering how it happened.
She didn’t even realize when Donghae went near her.

“Jang Mi, can’t you remember this place?” He said softly.

Why is he like this?

Jang Mi’s eyes started to warm. Donghae’s making her remember things.
She can’t handle the situation and started walking away.
But Donghae was fast at stopping her. He grabbed her arm even before she could move further. He then pulled her back.

“We need to talk! Why do you always keep on running away?” Donghae gasped.


“Let me go Donghae! There’s nothing more to talk about!”


“There’s a lot to talk about! How about my son?” Donghae said almost shouting.

Jang Mi was stunned by his word.

 

How did he know?

“He’s not your son! I told you that!” She answered back.
“You can’t fool me. I know he’s my son. Only blind people couldn’t tell Jang Mi.”

She then started walking away. She can’t handle the situation. She really needs to go out.
But Donghae’s firm at holding her back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

updated!

thanks for reading guys.

i love the comments!

komapta!!!!!