You're My Penguin!

a whole bunch of Jessica Jung Pairings ♥

 Introduction: Can Onew and Jessica withstand time as each others 'penguins'?
 Characters: Jessica & Onew ~ Onsica
 Genre/Theme: Fluffy
▐ Method of Writing: proof-read oneshot. not 100% satisfied with the result, but it's acceptable!
 Additional: None.

 

 

___________________________________



"Let's play today, Onew!" A tiny little, cute as a bunny girl exclaimed with her candy kissed lips. 

"Play?" the goofy boy repeated taking his bright ruby red lolly out of with mouth. "Sure!" he yelled with his lips curving into a smile before grasping tightly onto the girl's hand and running towards the beach, their laughter echoing in the still breeze. 

 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"You'll always stay with me right, Onew?" 

At this point the boy looked down at his young girlfriend's eyes, as they walked the shores of the sun setting beach. He squeezed her hand tightly in his sweet warm grasp which radiated her veins up to her heart. 

"Forever and always." He grinned. 

Jessica looked away proudly into the horizon of the sandy beach. The wind whipped at their loose strands of hair. "Then it's official. You're my penguin!" she punched a fist in the air with a proud shimmer in her eyes and her lips pressed together in a smug grin. 

"Your penguin?" Onew asked confused yet amused as his girlfriend.

"You know... They say when a penguin finds their partner they stay together forever. There's no other penguin for them. Just them. Together. Against the world. Sounds kind of... romantic doesn't it?" she said turning her eyes to stare intensely into his own. 

Onew chuckled. "It does. Then it really is official. Your my penguin and I am your penguin. Just us, together, against the world." Jessica laughed at his words. "ONESICA FOREVER!" the clumsy boy yelled dorkily causing the petite girl to grin widely like she hate eaten an extremely sour lollipop. 

 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
15 years later. 

 

"Onew! Earth to Onew!" Jessica waved her hand in front of her husbands face. His eyes gazed off into the distance, transfixed and deep in thought. "What were you thinking?" his wife asked with a smile, anticipating the answer of what was circulating within her husbands head. 

"Well wifey, I was thinking about the first time we came to this beach as a couple. We agreed we'd be each others penguins, did we not?" he said almost smugly. 

"Well indeed we did." She laughed with a now mature sparkle in her warm chocolate orbs. 

"I was just thinking... It's really true isn't it? I'm so glad I'm spending my life with you Jessica. Us. I don't feel complete unless it's us. You and I~ Onsica." 

This caused Jessica's face to beam uncontrollably at her adored husbands words. "Onsica forever." she smiled with a whisper that was carried off into the wind. 

 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 40 years later


Onew and Jessica had grown old together now. Back to revisit the beach they had went to to make a promise to each other. Deep set wrinkled now rippled on their skin and their hair had turned brittle and into an ashy grey colour. But they still walked the beach hand in hand like they always did, their boney hands did not grasp as tightly as they did when they were both young. Yet still radiated warmth, the warmth you only get when you've experienced love as strong as Onew's and Jessica's.

"We did it." Jessica said with her aged but still gentle soothing voice like your kind loving grandma would. 

"We did?" Onew asked with no clue whilst shuffling along and dragging his feet through the soft, soothing sand.

"Mm Hmm." Jessica nodded. "We stayed together!" 

A wave of laughter echoed through the beach from the old pair. Anybody looking on would of thought the two were crazy. 

"No matter what happens. I know you'd always be for me." Jessica said sincerely. "My lovely, goofy, clumsy penguin Onew." her eyelids drooped over her eyes tiredly as she laid her head on his shoulder and still clutching his hand.

"I love you so much, Jung Jessica." he whispered, pressing a delicate kiss on his old wife's crinkled forehead.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Onew and Jessica grew old together well into their 80's with continuous visits to the beach. Whenever anyone visited, it was hard to not feel the strength and strong love the since young sweethearts shared. It is inarguable, Onsica were the strongest pair you would ever come across. On one amber coloured sky's night, they gently drifted into a permeant slumber together on the 8th November. 

They fulfilled their promise together, not even faltering once. 


They had two beautiful children who went on to have five adorable grandchildren for Onew and Jessica. 


And of course, the two had a great impact on them as they grew up. They seemed to have a rather fond love of penguins themselves...

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
u
pdate for future stories!

hey guys! so I apologize for the fact I haven't updated any of my stories for a long time. I was in exams but within that time I did write little snippits of stories which came into my head! now that I'm in my summer holidays I am going to finish both The Real Cinderella & My Fallen Angel. This oneshort series will be a continual thing so don't worry ^__^ I have a few stories already reserved and in need of tweaking.

another reason I do not update so regularly is because I am so critical of my own work. I always leave them and tweak them after the story has gone from my mine and even then most of the time I am not happy with it. This one shot for example I don't feel is my best work~ it's so cheesey! but a little cheese is nice one in a while right? xD mwhahaha! Also I've been loooving ExoxJessica pairings, I automatically thought TAOSICA (or whatever) the two being my bias but no one has been writing about them... so maybe you can recommend some ExoxJessica pairings?

 

but look forward to more regular updates guys (hopefully)! 

big thank you to you for reading this 
you!

 

The Real Cinderella ~ Kyusica || My Fallen Angel ~ Haesica

 

 

 

Pixel Icons