Chapter 1

EXO Bromance

Luhan awakes to the sound oh his alarm. He open his eyes, ready to confront his first day as the new president of Students Leaders Council (SLC). His parents were so proud of him, including his brother Suho. He gleefully skips to the bathroom, washing himself and doing some important business. When he’s wearing his school uniform, he heard a knock on his door.

“Mr Luhan, your friend is here” the maid said.

“Lay? What is he’s doing here?” Luhan muttered under his breath.

“To go to school together, ” The door is opened, revealing Lay whom standing proudly.

“You don’t have to call me , you ” Luhan snorted as he combing his hair nicely.

“Oh god, you changed your hair colour?” Lay asked with his mouth hanging open.

“Yup, looks hot right?” Luhan smiles with satisfactory.

Before Lay could answer him, Luhan picked up his bag.

“Come on . Breakfast is ready” He said while grabbing Lay’s hands.

“Don’t call me , you er” Lay said slowly, but loud enough for Luhan. They both laughed in unison.

Luhan sat on the dining table, whereas Lay is helping the maid with breakfast since he loves to cook.

“Morning Lu” Said a groggy voice. Luhan looked up at the person. He smiles.

“Morning Suho hyung”

“Lu, you took my favorite seat” Suho said, pouting at Luhan.

“Ew really? Do I look like I care?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Jeez, why do I even talk to you” Suho face palmed, carefully take a seat.

Luhan is practically enjoying his milk before Suho reach it and finishing Luhan’s precious milk.

“Hey! That’s mine!” Luhan said, more like shouting.

“Really? Do I look like I even care?” There’s goes Suho’s counterattack. When Luhan didn’t reply him, Suho took the chance to talk.

“Did you change your hair colour?” Suho asked the younger, trying to make the atmosphere calmer, before Luhan could kill him.

“Are you dense? Its obvious the colour has changed. Looks good on me right?” Luhan asked with smile written on his face.

“Better than your stupid pinkish hair colour” Suho answered with a shrug, don’t care what’s the conversation is about.

“So, you admit that I look better than you, huh gramps?” Luhan smiles with triumph.

“You’re uglier” Suho answered without looking at the boy. Didn’t forget to frown.

“I hate you hyung” Luhan’s smiles faded away. Looking away, arm crossed his chest. Suho just thought that Luhan is incredibly cute at the moment.

“Do you think I love you?” Suho teased his younger brother.

“Auch hyung! That’s hurt!” Luhan fake a sobs.

“Okay I’m sorry. I love you, dongsaeng” Suho spread his arms, waiting for Luhan to hug him.

“Really?” Luhan’s eyes bewilder. He is ready to hug Suho before-

“Nope. Never” Suho laughs hysterically at the younger. Before Luhan could curse him, Lay come in with a jar of juice in his hands.

“Could you guys stop bickering for a second? You guys are so noisy!” Lay frown before take a seat which facing Suho.

“L-Lay? You’re here?” Suho stuttered upon seeing his crush favorite junior.

Luhan smirked seeing the-oh-so-great-Suho stuttered whenever he sees Lay. Oh look at that! He even chokes his pancakes? Tch hyung, you’re acting dumber.

“Good morning Suho sunbae” Lay smiles to him as he is pouring juice into glasses.

“Y-yeah m- no I mean moRning L-Lay” Suho blush at his own stupid mistakes. Luckily, only Luhan heard this because Lay immersed with eating.

While the trio is eating with silence, Lay suddenly put down his spoon with a loud thud.

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked the latter with full of concern.

“Ah right, Kai said good morning to you, Luhan” Lay said while showing off his dimples. Luhan choke his milk upon hearing Kai’s name left by Lay’s mouth.

“K-Kai? He said that?” Luhan tries to not blush, but he couldn’t. Because he’s blushing madly.

“Yup, this early morning when I left my house. He came running to me with his boxers and tank top. I think you should date him, Lu. He’s been courting you hopelessly. You knew it right?” Lay patted Luhan’s head, somewhat trying to decrease the tense.

“Yeah I know but…”  Luhan suddenly stopped talking. He cannot figure out what is the actual reason.

“Your heart goes to Oh Sehun, right?” Lay answered on his behalf.

“What? No! It’s just Kyungsoo! You know how he’s hopelessly crushing on Kai since years ago” Luhan then figured out. He’s imagining how Kyungsoo’s eyes twinkling whenever he sees Kai. How Kyungsoo’s stomach fluttering when he heard Kai’s name. It’s just obvious to Luhan and Lay. It’s fun though seeing how adorable Kyungsoo would act. But the sad part was Kai have his eyes on Luhan, not Kyungsoo.

“Excuse me guys, in case you guys forget, I’m right here, trying to eat. Stop discussing your love stories. It’s embarrassing in my perspective. I want to puke so much” Suho said, ignoring the glares from Luhan and Lay.

“As if your love story is not embarrassing, hyung. Crushing secretly to one of my friend. Geez” Luhan said with a smirk. Love seeing his hyung flustered.

“What? Crushing to one of your friend?” Lay asked, with a hint of- jealousy.

“Don’t listen to him, Lay. He’s drunk” Suho said with his hands covering Luhan’s mouth. Trying to shut him up.

When Suho and Lay finish their breakfast, they exchange glances before get up from their seat.

“Hey, where are you going?” Luhan asked in disbelief. Is his hyung abounded him because of what he’s saying?

“Sorry, Lu. But someone’s waiting for you. We have to go. See you in class, ” Lay said with a small wave. They quickly pick up their bags while trying to avoid the ‘flying pancakes’ from Luhan.

“I cant believe this” Luhan said while slowly get up from his seat, pick up his bag and walk unconsciously to the door. Pulling the doorknob and surprised to see the person.

“Omo! What are you doing here?!”