Chapter 5; finish.

Christmas Magic Wish

 

 

Tonight is Christmas Eve.

 

The Hotel’s lobby and restaurant looks so quiet.

 

Everyone poured out of place. Celebrating Christmas Eve with their family, friends, relatives or lover.

 

I gave a pink box to Kaeun.

"Omonaaa, unniee! Gomawo!." Kaeun exclaimed as she hugged me.

 

"You’re my Santa Lizzy." She laughs.

"I make your wish came true! Hohoho." I imitated the Santa's laugh .

"I love you, unnie. Sorry I can’t buy any Lamborghini for you." Said Kaeun with sad face .

"Aigoo, actually it was not my wish."

"Then what was it, unnie?." Kaeun asked again.

 

 

"I wrote, that I want someone special on my Christmas.” I said with a soft tone .

"AH! So I’m your someone special!. " Kaeun yelled happily and hugs me again.

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

20 minutes passed by .

 

Kaeun went out with her friends who living in Hong Kong .

Jooyeon and Jungah unnie went for shopping .

 

And I'm stuck in the lobby room alone because I catch a cold and now I'm waiting for Myungsoo in front of the Christmas tree.

 

“Hey , it's been a long time?" Asked Myungsoo and he approach me on the couch.

"Not really. It almost 10p.m are you okay to be here?." I asked Myungsoo.

"Haha your hotel not far from my apartment and I'm a man. I'll not lost my way." Myungsoo giggled again as he put his coat around my shoulder.

 

 

 

"Eh?." I shocked and starring at him .

"You must be really cold, don’t you? Your face looks so pale." He said while rubs my cheek .

"Haha I'm okay." I said tremblingly.

 

 

 

"Where's that Santa behind the tree?." Asked Myungsoo as he looks around him which getting quiet.

"I'm not sure. Maybe this time he was handing out the Christmas gifts to the people out there." I said with lightly chuckles.

"Haha could be. Anyway have you receive your gifts from that Santa?." Myungsoo asked with his naughty mehrong.

 

"Ige mwoya hahaha. I don’t know. How about you ?." I asked him back .

 

 

 

 

"I guess so."

"What do you want for Christmas Wish eh?."

 

 

 

 

“Well , all I want for Christmas is you."

 

Myungsoo smiles as he hold my hands tightly .

 

 

 

 

".....How can?." I asked with a nervous tone and trembling voice.

Myungsoo pats my head as he runs to the Christmas tree and he took a card which hang on the tree.

" Open it, it was my Christmas wish." Myungsoo gave me his red paper, I remember it was his Christmas wish that he gave to that Santa.

 

 

I open it slowly...

 

 

 

 

 

And I can see my face clearly while drink cappuccino with that pose.

I amazed and chuckles awkwardly.

 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo.. this photo was taken on the café." I giggles and punch his chest softly.

 

"Yes . I asked Santa that I want you for my Christmas and now I have you here." Myungsoo smiles again as he run his finger on my hair.

 

"Do you want to know what I wrote for my Christmas Wish?.” I asked.

 

"Lamborghini you said."

 

I chuckles and answered, " I want someone special and I never thought you could be that special person."

 

 

 

 

"I just want to say thanks for always been there for me, for the rise and fall of me." Now Myungsoo hugs me tight, he caresses my back gently.

 

I can smell his scent over my body.

 

Through his warm coat.

 

Through his warm body.

 

 

"I used to be here, Myungsoo-yah. And always will be." I said as I lean my head on his chest.

 

Warm.

I could feel his big arms around my shoulder.

I could feel my blood runs down the vein .

My heart is beating faster as I feel his heartbeat racing right on my ears.

 

"Lizzy-yah."

 

Myungsoo hold my face and give me his cold gaze like usual.

 

But this time is different.

I think I will melt out just like the snows out there.

 

 

“I do not know what am I without you.”

"Can I have you for more than a Christmas?." Myungsoo bites his lip and I can see his palms are so cold.

"W-what do you mean?." I ask half whisper, trembling.

"Can I have you for...every seconds in my life?."

 

 

 

 

"Be mine?."

 

 

 

 

 

My tears just ran down from my eyes.

My eyes started to wet and sore .

Myungsoo hugged me tightly again.

 

 

 

"You know I've been ache from all of your scandals before."

"You know you're cold and flat . But seeing your smiles always brighten up my day."

I still hug Myungsoo tightly. My tears just spilled out on that time.

 

Yes, I always crave for someone special in my life.

 

On the Christmas Eve .

Although I was expecting.

I never wish that it was you, and now it's really you.

 

 

You are the present in every second of my day.

Your smiles bring joyful to my day.

And now I have you for the entire of my day.

 

Myungsoo released his hugs and wipes my tears.

 

 

"So, is it a 'yes' ?." Now Myungsoo smirks.

I punch his chest slightly and nods shyly.

 

"You're my special gift ever.”

“You’re my magic Christmas wish.”

 

Myungsoo tilt his head and kiss my lips softly.

 

I could hear the sounds of jingle bell in tune with the fall of the snow.

 

I could feel the warmth around my shoulder.

 

I hugged him tight as I lean my lips deeper on his lips.

 

Feel the warmness on Christmas Eve.

 

 

 

So this is called love.

A friendship turned out as a Love.

So this is called Christmas Magic Wish , where all of your wishes could be granted.

 

Thanks to Christmas , you bring him along with the snows and the cold wind.

 

"I'll be here for you. You're the Christmas Eve and I'm the snow."

“Why?.”

“Because when snow is coming, the Christmas Eve will come and bring the joy.”

 

Myungsoo and I laughed as we holding hands and walks around the street together.

Celebrated our first Christmas Eve under the snow.

 

 

 

 

 

finally it's doneeeee T____T

actually I want to post this on christmas day but I was so busy back then so I'm just done it now kkkkk

hope you all enjoy it~~~~~~

don't be silent reader x") comments and subscribes are meaningful for me <3333