Chapter 4

Christmas Magic Wish

 

 

"Yo, I'm home!." Woohyun oppa yelled as he reached Infinite's apartment .

"Lizzy noona!." Yelled Sungjong as he approach and hugs me.

"I bought hot choco and dimsum for you guys." I exclaimed while put the food on the table .

 

" Lizzy-yah."

" Nde?."

"Ah, Myungsooyah. Here's your dimsum , eat it before it’sgetting cold." I said with grins .

 

“Why are you here? With Woohyun hyung?." Myungsoo asks curious.

"Yes, I met him on my way here."

 

"No need to jealous, Myungie-yah." Woohyun oppa suddenly appeared and pinch hard Myungsoo’s nose.

"Yaah, hyung!." Myungsoo yelled as he rubs his nose .

 

"Ah, I need to go now anyway. I have to buy something for Kaeun." While I said goodbye to Sungjong, Woohyun and Sunggyu oppa who were there at the time.

"Ah nde, thanks for foods, Lizzy-yah!." Sunggyu oppa said as he waved on me.

 

"Be careful on your way, okay? Don’t fall again." Woohyun oppa said as he patted my head.

 

"Arraseo." I giggling again.

 

 

"May I accompany you?." Asks Myungsoo . "Hyung?." Now Myungsoo asked on Woohyun oppa .

"Sure, I'll save your dimsum." Woohyun oppa replied.

 

"Yah, Myungsooyah." I yelled but he grabs my hand and walks faster .

 

 

"It's not good for the Hallyu star to walk alone in the strange city." Tells Myungsoo with a smile .

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

"What you going to buy for Kaeun?." Myungsoo asked while keep starring at me .

 

"Hmm well she wrote Christmas Wish and asked for a gorgeous coat jacket with lavender scent." I answered with some sort of brightly colored coats in the rack.

 

 

"Oh , so you going to the make her wishes come true? You try to be an angel or Santa?." Now Myungsoo chuckled as he asked the question .

 

"Hihi no one could grant or make it come true if it's not from our self." I said while smiling and pay the coat on the cashier.

 

 

 

Myungsoo amaze and keep staring at me.

 

 

"Why?." Suddenly I asked and make him fall from his amazed .

 

 

"We believe and we make it come true, by our self. I believe in wishes that’s why I pray to God, but it depends on us right? We need to work for it too. So , do you believe in wish?." I asked him.

“Of course I do believe in wish. I have wish every night. A little hope in the early morning." He answered me with his cold gaze.

 

I smiled as I grabs his hand, "Let's go home, I bought a pretty yellow coat for Kaeun already. Thanks for Accompany me, Myungsoo-yah." I said with smiles on my lips.

"Sure. But may I going to your first hotel? I forgot to bring my Christmas Wish for that Santa." Link Myungsoo again and I nodded along.

 

 

====

 

 

 

I saw Myungsoo pulled a small paper from his coat’s pocket.

 

"I want it for my Christmas." Myungsoo said with his little smiles and the Santa laughs with his common style.

 

I left Myungsoo on the lobby as I waved on him and gave a smile towards him.

 

 

 

 

=====

 

 

sorry for the very late update, duh >_<)9 I'll done this soon! kkkkk <3 thanks for waiting anyway xoxo