Chapter 3

Christmas Magic Wish

 

 

 

2 days after that embarrassing incident at the Christmas tree , I want to visit Myungsoo ‘s apartment.

He remained there for several weeks with his hyungdeul.

 

I stomp my feet on the thick snows on the road, make a little run and humming excitedly.

 

The snow seems whiter and colder than the previous days .

 

 

Yes , Christmas will coming up and I could feel the sweetness of snow between the jingle bell .

 

 

 

I met a few couples sitting on the park’s benches that covered in a white snow.

They kiss, ah.

It must be very warm .

 

 

I passed a few couples and hold my little giggles .

I zipped my jacket tightly so there’s no paparazzi who noticed me running on HongKong 's traffic .

 

My hotel and Myungsoo’s apartments aren’t too far.

So I kept running and kicking the snows around me .

 

 

I ran a little more.

 

 

Bruk.

 

 

 

"Gee ." Grumbled me when I found myself fell among the snow that touch my bare face, so damn cold. I kept grumbled.

 

“Are you okay?." Ask a namja who offers his hand to help me stand up .

 

"I’m fine, thank you." I said quietly while wiped the snow off from my white boots .

 

I looked at the guy who looks like my age and he just looked at me again .

 

I bowed my head .

 

"Lizzy - ssi ?." He said softly .

 

"Mwoya? How do you know me?." I said, startled. Duh , how if this is one of my sasaeng fans.

 

 

 

"It's me, Infinite Woohyun."

 

"Aish ... oppa." I said while sighing deeply .

"Haha why? You shocked? Myungsoo told me a lot about you yesterday ." Said Woohyun oppa while grabs my hand to stand up .

"Jinjayo ? Is he told you about my bad things?." I asked as I pout and holding pain on my knees .

" Hahaha maybe, quite of." Woohyun oppa giggles and leads me to walk beside him .

 

"Actually I want to buy some hot dimsum and bring it to your apartment . "

 

"Are you going to meet Myungsoo?."

"Yes , oppa."

"Oh good then, I thought he just being an introvert."

 

"What happened with him , oppa? He doesn’t talk a lot. Usually he kakaotalk or call me to make some jokes and it'll comfort him, he said." I told Woohyun oppa who walks right beside me.

“Really? Glad that you can be his best friend, Lizzy-ah." Said Woohyun oppa with slightly smile on his face.

 

"You know after that dating accident, Myungsoo did not talk much. He's afraid to get closer with any girls." Said Woohyun oppa again, now he deeply look into my eyes.

 

 

"Except you, Lizzy-ah. Thanks for taking care of our Myungsoo." Woohyun oppa smiles gently as he pats my head.

 

I giggled and said, "It's okay, oppa. He 's on difficult condition, I'll stay right beside him and comfort him anytime he needs."

"Good girl." Woohyun oppa pinch my cheek and grabs my hand, "Let's go, you must be cold."

 

 

 

 

 

 

======

 

 

"ae you being an introvert?."

 

"me?."

 

"yes myungsoo~ after that dating incident." I stares deep at him and he just scratches his head.

 

"little bit. I feel lose half of my soul."

 

"don't be scared. I'm here, your hyungs, family and your fans." I said to him as I pats his shoulder friendly.

 

he smiles softly at me and caresses my hair, "more than thanks, lizzy. thanks for comfort me. you're my best!."