Chapter 1

Christmas Magic Wish

 

 

 

Have you ever believe that Christmas Wish were there, real and ever exist ?

Yes, I try to not believe in it because I'm not a little kid anymore .

 

I'm a Hallyu famous celebrity, Afterschool Park Lizzy.

 

 

 

 

"Unniiieeeee!." Shouts Kaeun from the hotel lobby that we stopped temporarily .

"What is it?." I asked with panic tone as she approached the Christmas tree and bent under it.

"What are you doing here." I asked confused and pulled Kaeun’s leather jacket.

"Look , there is a cute gift box with notes on it." Says Kaeun the maknae as she showed me a wrapped gift box that has panda picture on it.

 

I try to shakes the gift near my ear. This gift is light , there is certainly no contents , I guessed .

 

"Welcome, beautiful lady." Greet an old man wearing a red costume that known as Santa Claus .

"Hey. Have you been here long ?." I greet him back.

"Haha , of course , I'm waiting for this tree.” he replied with a friendly smile .

 

 

"Do you want to write something for your Christmas wish?." He continued again .

 

 

"May I ask for a paper and pen?." Kaeun replied with a cheerful nod .

The Santa Claus gave a bright green piece of paper and gave it to Kaeun . Then the Santa Claus stared at me and gave a smile .

 

Ah well . I cleared my throat  "May I ask for the paper too?." I said with grins .

Santa Claus gave me a pink paper and whispered,

 

 

"Write the wishes that you really want for this Christmas."

 

I shudder in horror and immediately wrote my wish on the paper .

 

 

 

"Thank you! ." Says Kaeun as she said goodbye to Santa Claus .

"Merry Christmas." And I continued as I link my arm to Kaeun’s hand to immediately go to the room .

"Unnie, what did you write for christmas wish?." Ask Kaeun curious .

"Are you kidding? I only write that I want a pink Lamborghini." I said with a laugh.

"Yaaah, unnie jinja. You should be more serious." Says Kaeun with her ​​pouts.

 

"By the way, what do you write?."

" Me ? I want a beautiful coat with Lavender scent." Answer Kaeun with her killing-eyesmile .

"Seriously? Unnie can buy the coat for you even though you did not ask it to Santa Claus." I said as I pinch her ​​cheeks and she gets along with giggling .

 

 

 

====

 

 

 

" Lizzy-ah, are you 're in Hong Kong as well?." Shouts a namja behind my pink cellphone.

" Hmmm." My eyes haven’t open fully. I mumbled with slightly nods that he doesn’t even know.

" Long time no see , you want to meet briefly with me?.” He said again with excited tone.

" But it is very cold outside ... "

 

" Come on, Park Lizzy.”

 

" Well at 10 at Café near the station, okay? Let me sleep a little longer ... " I said softly .

" Okay!.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Myungsoo – yah!." I exclaimed while tapped hard that namja’s shoulder who always wore his favorite black jacket.

" Ya, Lizzy-yah!." He said with half shouts as he immediately rushed from his seat and hugged me .

" Have you been here long ?." I asked and took a seat right in front of him .

" Quite a long time until I took some snap." Myungsoo replied with a smile and a camera on his hand.

 

 

" Hahaha still the same, Photographer Kim Myungsoo." I said with giggles .

 

 

Myungsoo and I ordered 2 cups of cappuccino and sweet desserts for the two of us .

 

 

Yes, INFINITE L and I is a good friend.

Even paparazzi and many of our seniors already knew about this.

 

Infinite L said that he feels comfortable when I called him Myungsoo , his real name .

 

Besides, both of us was born in 92 so we can call each other with “yah” comfortably keke.

 

 

The cold and introvert Myungsoo has the opposite attitude from me.

 

 

That’s why we found each other so interesting.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing in Hong Kong anyway?." Ask me with a small sip from the cup .

" OGS concert just done, so hyung and I take vacation here.” He answered by pressing the shutter on his camera. "What about you?."

"I have a variety show that I need to finish with Jooyeon and Jungah unnie here. Incidentally Kaeun also come here to visit her friends." I answered.

 

 

"Can you take my picture? You looks cool with your camera." I said with mehrong towards Myungsoo .

"Of course , give me your pose." Tell Myungsoo as he pressed his camera’s shutter.

 

I try to give a cherish pose while drinking my coffee .

 

 

 

"Haha cute." Says Myungsoo half whisper and take a sip of cappuccino from my glass.

"Yaaa, you have your own cappuccino." I yelled with pouts that I made -up.

"Mine is up." And he said with his cold style while lean his bacn on the seat and take a look on his camera.

"Hmm , should we back now? It seems to be a heavy snow." I said as I stand up and grabs my red handbag.

 

"I’ll accompany you.” He said calmly.

 

"I'd better go home alone, or you’ll trap in a snow later." I suggested him.

"Haha I’ll not die because of the snow."

"Yaa, it’s not funny." I said as I punched his shoulder slightly .

 

Myungsoo immediately stop the taxi and open the door for me.