WAITING FOR ME?

WAITING FOR ME?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
u pov   12.12.13   Junhyung solo debut stage on MuBank   13.12.13  Personnel check: 9:30am Recording: 11am Broadcast: 6:30pm Venue: KBS building in Yeuido   i read the text on my fone screen, wondering myself. sigh myself while looking on my desk, plenty of file.    "president,u have meeting on 10.00 a.m with BOD.   i nod myself weakly to my sectary.    *WAIT! on 13.12.13,any update? she just slidely open his ipad to see any of my schdelu,   "on the morning, u need to go EMPIRE MALL to lauch the opening, in the afternoon, u will have a luch with SE HOLDINGS dealing about the contart as well on evening, u will meeting with JAEGUK    group to deal the agreements about the new branch of hotel, as well after that the dinner will...   *oooooo. stop it! it too.... huuuh~ i breath slowly as soon as i her read all those scdehule. all the important event! i cant just let it go. it business!   i look at my fone once again, read those text, sigh myself and mumbles.    im sorry, it too far away, tired enough to travel from CHINA to KOREA plus i need to attend meeting. i cant be there as yr solo debut stage take place.    should i text him? how he gonna react? what if he mad? OH GOD, please help me.i bit my nails,suddenly.     "prsident?   *yes? i stunned a bit when my sectrary my name.   "we need to go. it getting late. she handing a envolpe to me, means i need to read.    *oh.let go. i grab my stuff and walk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter