Almas Gemelas

Almas Gemelas

*WARNING: Super, mega, extra-long chapter ahead (5.6k+, 13 pages on Word).*

“Sora, he’s here…” Sehun muttered so only the girl standing before him could hear. Their head turned to the right and met the perplexed and wounded look of a blond male. His single piercing glistened under the artificial light of the pole which brightened the basketball court that night. Sora’s eyes saddened and she took a deep breath to calm herself down before she did something stupid. «Do it for him, it will hurt him less. »

Sora quickly turned to Sehun and whispered quietly, “kiss me…” In reaction, the brown haired male nodded and leaned down to press his lips on hers. They both close their eyes and just stood there, awkwardly kissing and holding hands – it looked real.

The blond male felt humidity on his cheeks as he learned he was silently crying. But who wouldn’t? His girlfriend of two and a half years (ex-girlfriend since the day before) was standing before him, kissing another man. He turned his back on the scene and ran away from the place. «It hurts so, so much… »

Sora opened one eye to check if the blond head was still there – it wasn’t. She gently pushed Sehun’s shoulders away to regain her personal space. She muttered a silent “thank you” and turned to leave. Yet Sehun held her back to her original position.

“Sora, he should know; he has the right to know,” Sehun spoke seriously.

With watery eyes Sora replied, “Luhan deserves better,” and then she was gone, she departed home.

She walked away from the conversation: just like she always did.

***

Standing under the rain – in front of his house – was an expressionless Luhan. The fun loving, party machine was (apparently) on hiatus, leaving and unanimated conscious in control of his body.

Luhan couldn’t sleep; her scent lingered on his bed covers, and he didn’t want for her particular vanilla and strawberry odor to vanish.

Luhan couldn’t eat; it was an instant reminder of their dates, which mostly consisted of dinner after some physical activity.

Luhan couldn’t live; his life revolved around his love for her, and he was empty without her.

His phone screen came to life and a phone call to ‘My Girl’ was made.

There – after the unanswered 13 initial calls made to the particular contact, all wet by rain mixed with salty teardrops – Luhan made a resolution: he was getting his girlfriend back, no matter what.

***

“There, let it all out. You know it’s better to empty your stomach at once, rather than little by little,” circles were rubbed against a person’s back. Another wave of nausea hit the frail body as its hands hugged the trash can for dear life. There was nothing left in the stomach. “There, are you better now, Sora?” Sehun comforted his best friend as best as he could, yet he knew there were things he could never be able to do as good as he could accomplish.

“Yeah… I’m just plain tired right now. I don’t think tomorrow’s plans are going to work.”

“No , Sherlock.”

Her phone ringing loudly stole her attention from the male. Without reading the caller ID she knew the screen read ‘My Boy’. “Sehun, he won’t stop calling…” A lone tear slipped down her cheek; a tear that might have belonged to the physical or emotional pain the girl’s body endured. Maybe a little bit of both.

“Have you answered any of his phone calls?”

“No, and I can’t. You know that,” another tear tainted her beautiful face.

Sehun asked himself if all this hurt before the real hurt started was necessary. Wasn’t it more logical to want to have your other half by your side until your faithful day? Regardless of his thoughts, he still understood his friend’s decision. She was trying to be selfless and brave by protecting the heart of an innocent person, even if that meant that she had to torn down her own.

***

Sora hadn’t been to school in a whole week, and Luhan wasn’t oblivious to her absence. He missed her. Gossips were saying that the Hanra couple had broken up and now he had to deal with confessions again.

“No, I can’t,” were always his answer. The three words crushed the girls’ hearts, but his was broken as well (and he was being selfish). He wanted to be left alone so he could muster a plan to win this girl back. Pain demanded to be felt as much as a child demands for his mother’s attentions.

He was dumped for another guy, and he was going to prove he was better than him. That was the plan.

***

A month after their break up, Sora hadn’t assisted school still. Her body functions were changing rapidly and she had a hard time growing to accept those changes. For example, she couldn’t run anymore. She couldn’t stay up until late at night like how she used to. But the things that hurts her the most are her memory loss lapses.

Life was unfair and Sora needed to become stronger.

Life was unfair and she needed the love of her life to be by her side, yet she restrained from further actions other than missing him, since she knew his heart was bound to be pulverized eventually.

***

“What are you doing, Sora?! Stop!”

“Where am I, Mom?! Why am I here?” The girl was struggling heavily against two pairs of hands; her parents tied to pry her hands off her injected extremity. Her mother’s mouth let out a broken sob as she explained to her daughter for the second time in a month that she was hospitalized, and that her brain tumor wasn’t shrinking.

***

Sehun came almost every day to look after his best friend. She would forget about school, about her lifelong friends she hung out with outside the hospital – yet she never forgot about Luhan. One day, she let herself be selfish and interrogate Sehun with questions about her ex-lover.

She asked if he smiled, “he doesn’t smile anymore, Ra”.

She asked if he still hung out with his friends, “he isn’t, Ra; he just spaces out every time. It’s like he’s not even there”.

She asked if he had a girlfriend now, and she was particularly scared about this answer (even though the other answers were as heartbreaking as hell).

“He has a girlfriend now, but he just lets her drag him around. He isn’t even paying attention to her.”

Her heart – the little piece if delicate glass that was left where pain, love, and fear become feelings – shattered to dust at the statement. It gave her a vague idea of what he must have been going through, and she didn’t like it one bit. Sora cried as her best friend hugged her weak and thin body warmly. She regretted her decision, but there was no turning back now.

***

            “What do you want, Sehun?! Don’t give me your now. You stole my life away from me and now you want to talk?! I hope you’re happy, because you broke me. You win, you ing piece of –”. A fist came in contact with skin, cheek red and raw instantly. The rage pulsating through the punched man’s body died down gradually, the pain in his jaw making him go numb for a second. He was grateful he could experience an instant of peace despite the tumult of emotions haunting his existence.

“Shut up and get your together, Luhan. If you want your girl back, you need to be brave – you need to show her you’ve matured.” Oh Sehun was so done with this . He was absolutely going to make his best friend happy. It didn’t matter anymore that she didn’t recognize him the last time he saw her; he loved his sisterly friend.

“It has been over six months, Sehun… She doesn’t want me back anymore,” bloodshot eyes look at the younger in a pitiful light. Those eyes asked for another reality, one where he was still the happy bastard he still was six months, a week, two days and eight hours ago. Unfortunately, the only thing left for this body to register was sorrow and indifference – when both wanted a break from him, they turned into anger.

“Just see her once. See her once and then decide whether to walk away from her or not – if you can.” Now Sehun’s eyes were as red and teary the other male’s.

Luhan needed comfort; comfort which could only be provided by his male best friend, Oh Sehun himself. Even though their relationship had deteriorated since the separation between Sora and him, Luhan still hoped for everything to be alright once again. Looking at the other’s eyes he saw that needed the comfort just as much as he did, and he hugged his brother-like friend tightly – whom he hadn’t talk to for over six months.

Engulfed in one another’s hug, both found relief knowing that no matter what happened they still had each other – just like family.

***

“What is that, Princess?” Sora’s mother asked her daughter. She looked so unhealthily skinny and vulnerable from never leaving her daughter’s side in the hospital that her husband was scared for her as well. The trembling hand of a young adult with needles piercing her arms reached for the purple book.

“This… This are memories. I have everything I know in here; when I forget, I look it up in here…” Her voice was a mere nonchalantly flat whisper. Her depressed state was clear to the outside world’s view, but she had no energy to pretend she was fine – she was scared she would forget herself. Those memories were her, which was the world from her own perspective, something she needed to treasure. That was why when her mother reached for the purple hardcover, Sora pushed the hand away almost defensively.

“This is only for me to see,” Sora’s mother gave her daughter her space and privacy, deciding that it was actually not her business whatever was written in her compilation of papers and thoughts. Her daughter was individual and she understood why she didn’t want to share it: it would influence her view and ideas and she wanted to save as much of herself as possible. Sora was deeply grateful for the space provided by her family member, and she gave her a wide, sincere smile.

After a tap on the door, it opened hesitantly. A colorful mop showed itself through the small space between the door and its marc; a smile materialized on the visitor’s mouth and her mother left after kissing her daughter’s head.

“Hey there, Dory!” Sehun chuckled (he gave her the nickname while watching Finding Nemo for the fifth time in a week), “like the new hair? I got it just for you. Last time, you said it would suit me and that I would look handsome! I’m expecting to look like a lady-killer, rawr~!” He wiggled his eyebrows and winked at his beautiful best friend who still managed to look perfect before his brotherly eyes.

She chuckled, “Sehun, I –“.

The door cracked open again, this time short blond hair peaked through the narrow space; chocolate eyes melting the girl’s insides to goo (like the first time). Sora thought that the face was familiar and a name came to her head, «Luhan», yet she had no recollection of him. It was just a jumble of random characters together creating a silent sound in the reality of her mind. She reached for her personalized journal, looking for a certain picture of two people madly in love, sharing a loving hug and were giving a wide smile to the camera.

She didn’t notice how the blond entered the room and closed the door, clutching his phone tightly in his hand (which he had in his hold in case he ever got lost inside the huge hospital), and knuckles turning white form the force. Sora looked up from the album, eyes wide and humid with a smile lingering on her lips. “You’re here… My boys are here… We’re here…”

Luhan’s eyes turned red, as well as Sehun’s, yet neither of them cried. They were not going to cry, they needed to be strong for her. Luhan needed to protect Sora and be with her because he knew she still loved him – just as much as he still love her despite her memory dysfunction.

***

“I’m ugly; I don’t want for you to look at me. I am a monster!” Cries erupted from the hospital room’s bathroom, four people banged the door restlessly in fear of Sora’s rash movements. Lately she had been showing improvements on her memory loss and she was permitted to move around the room without eyes watching her every step. Big mistake.

A year into living inside a hospital, Sora had undergone three head surgeries. She was now completely bald and had a slightly uneven skull; insecurities were day’s fear and night’s terror. Looking at herself in the mirror, she wondered how she still had people banging the door when she looked like a deformed freak. Her memory had improved (little) after the removal of most of the tumors, but she still had lapses of memory loss which were seriously dangerous and could make her hurt herself without really intending to. Whimpers left as she hugged her knees to her chest, insecurities lunching from her unbalanced consciousness like parasites.

From outside, Luhan cussed whoever decided to put locks on hospital bathroom doors. «Smart move, stupid…» Regardless, his hand didn’t stop hitting against the cold solid metal, not even as he felt his hands go numb and bruise.

The cries eventually stopped, and a red faced and puffy eyed Sora stared at her reflection in the mirror. She put a fake smile on her lips – eyes becoming small from the way her cheeks rose from their original place – and she realized how much a smile could mold a person’s façade. Sora wanted to at least seem happy. Her weakening body and her malfunctioning brain weren’t going to last much longer, so she needed to make her family happy and proud until she left. She wanted to maintain a small record of scars made by her in the world.

She wouldn’t forget her mother and father again.

She wouldn’t yell at her best friend Sehun for hugging her because she had thought he was a stranger.

She wouldn’t call Luhan ‘Sehun’ again.

Her parents had left the room because they knew the only person who could brighten their daughter’s mood was Luhan. Sehun had a life outside the hospital, it was understandable that he left his best friend under the watch of the person who loved her the most. In fact, the boy in question had fallen asleep alongside the door frame – the smallest movement could wake him up instantly. Sehun had trusted the right man.

When the door opened he quickly stood up and helped Sora get under the covers. The hospital was getting colder – it was November, after all. She laid down with her stare set on the ceiling, her hand searching for Luhan’s warmth. Their fingers intertwined and he smiled at the feeling of completeness that enveloped his soul. Words weren’t needed between the two lovers, neither labels such as ‘boyfriend’ and ‘girlfriend’ because what they had was real – what they shared was only for them to and so it would be until the end.

In the middle of consciousness and sleep in the most awkward position ever (siting on hard chair beside the hospital bed, hands tightly clasped around hers and ungracefully starting to drool), Luhan was absolutely sure that Sora was the only girl he could ever love to oblivion.

***

After a year and a month in the hospital, Sora was given the opportunity to go home. Luhan didn’t know how to feel about the matter, but he wasn’t about to ruin her little happiness about leaving the – I quote – “damned place” over his insecurities. Certainly, Sehun was there as well. Six months into college, Sehun could share his experiences as a college guy with his best friends; the three of them could laugh about how embarrassed Sehun must have felt when he was caught ‘having fun’ with an older female college student from him biology class under the professor’s desk after the class.

This kind of stories would never be hear from either Luhan or Sora. She had become so dependent she could never assist school alone, and Luhan didn’t want to experience college without his lover. Well, not lover exactly, since they didn’t share the explicit tittle anymore, but they still acted as a couple. Sora felt like she was weighing Luhan down with her to the lowest pit of Hell on Earth, when he deserved Heaven and beyond. But Luhan never tried to leave. Not even once. He wanted to be with her forever – or until he could, at best.

Luhan didn’t even leave when Sora fell to the floor as she walked back to her room from the kitchen – her legs were numb. Luhan held a patient façade as he helped her back to her room to place her back onto the bed. «Maybe it’s the same weakness as when she started with the condition. Sora will be able to stand again in no time, dear, a mother knows best, » it was what Sora’s mother had told Luhan. Yet the tears that streamed down her face said otherwise; they said: “it’s starting”.

That night, more than ever, Sora’s body fit Luhan’s perfectly. The way both of them held each other throughout the night said more than a thousand words.

***

Luhan had turned silent; he didn’t speak with anyone other than Sora when she spoke to him first. He didn’t feel the need to communicate because if he felt bad, then what was there to say? What feelings could ever be conveyed other than sorrow when she leaves? He was torturing himself with a thought that was still to come.

“Lu, you can still back out. You can still leave whenever you feel like it’s too much. I promise I won’t resent you – in fact I would understand you. So please, leave while you still can,” Sora spoke one day as her hand subtracted itself from Luhan’s. He searched for her warmth once more; her strength was his strength. He was supposed to be there to support her, however it was the other way around.

“Shut up and sleep, Ra; you look tired,” then he gave her a smile. A smile so shadowy, so mild, so cracked, it could have been missed if Sora wasn’t the receiver of it. She smiled back and did as it was told.

***

It was Movie Friday for Sora and Luhan, which consisted in both of them cuddling in Sora’s bed and putting a movie only to be ignored. Activities like those were made up for Sora, so she wouldn’t be bored. A week had passes since Sora’s leg movement disability and Earth was still shaking under Luhan’s feet. That was why every day of the week they had an activity. Saturday was “make a cupcake’ day; Sunday was Guitar Hero Day; Monday was Monopoly Day; Tuesday they had contest on the most stupidest things like Worse Singer or Best CF Actor; Wednesday was Rest Day, which meant that Luhan had to stay home all day; Thursday was Taco Day; and –obviously- Friday was Movie Day/Night.

Luhan was picking a movie to watch with Sora on Netflix while Sora was playing with her hair since there was nothing else for her to do. “Which movie do you want to see, Ra?”

 “Whichever you like, Lu. Maybe we could have a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon?” Luhan agreed on her choice and set the movies. While he was doing that, Sora’s mother brought the popcorn and set it on Sora’s lap, leaving short after. Sora’s parents were going to watch a play Sora had given them tickets to because she thought that they had been worrying over her too much and needed a break and time as a couple.

The popcorn was put aside when Luhan finished with the movie-setting and laid down in Sora’s bed, with Sora’s hands over his belly and her head on his chest. His hands were wrapped over her torso protectively, and he dragged one of her legs to lay over his. Both bathed in the other’s warmth and they both thought that if there was another way to get through this, they wouldn’t want it any other way.

Halfway through the movie marathon, Sora picked up the half full bowl with popcorn and gave some to Luhan to eat. He smiled at her and pecked her nose lovingly as she giggled in pure bliss. Luhan and Sora were the happiest when they were together.

Suddenly, Sora lost the hold on the bowl and its contents spilled all over the mattress. “Sora, what happened? Why did you drop the bowl?” Luhan asked, a little upset because he was the one who would certainly clean the mess up. Sora remained still, her limps lifelessly resting on Luhan’s body.

“Lu, don’t get scared, promise me…” Luhan felt his heart drop to his knees – and even further downwards when he heard the next words coming from Sora’s lips. “Lu, I can’t feel anything. I – I can’t move.”

It was the last hug she ever felt.

That night, holding Sora’s hand was useless for she couldn’t feel it. Luhan’s only strength of will was the fact that she couldn’t feel the tears slip past her hands and arms as both of them slept in a nostalgic and odd peacefulness, his head resting on her chest as he attempted to calm himself with the beatings of her heart. Her heartbeat, reminder of the fact that she was still alive, she was still breathing and that was the most important thing in the world.

***

Life as a person who couldn’t move and couldn’t feel anything from neck down was tough for someone so active in skin ship and games such as Sora. Life became a routine where there were no highlights in her day other than Luhan’s hands pressing on her cheeks and assuring her that she was still there, that she was still a fighter. Every second was worshiped when life’s clock was on a constant countdown.

“The sun is so pretty today. Don’t you think so, Lu?”

“The sun is just gas and heat, the truly beautiful thing is you, Ra. I love you.”

“I love you too, Lu.”

Every second – every hour of every day, Luhan lived to remind Sora that he loved her. He reminded her that she lived, that there was no turning back now because that was when the real battle started. He knew what was happening next, and what happened after, and after that too… but he didn’t want for it to happen, so he thought that maybe denying the truth would buy him some time. Hogwash.

“I want to tell you something, Lu. I feel so grateful because God at least let me have my memory up until the end. I don’t know what would ever happen to me if I died without knowing you…” A tear slipped down the side of her face, and she felt so pathetic because she couldn’t even wipe her own tears – it had to be Luhan.

“Shut up and enjoy the sun,” Luhan wanted to seem strong and unaffected to make her think that he was learning to cope with the recent happenings. He instead had wanted to say, “I wouldn’t know what would have been of me either if Sehun hadn’t come looking for me at that time…”

Both of them were admiring how the sun bathed Sora’s room and how it lightened up the sorrowful look on the area, giving it a peculiar light and golden glow. The daylight beamed on Sora’s face and the heat of it brought a smile to her face. Life – she learned – consisted on enjoying the little things such as the sunlight, the summer breeze, a kiss…

“Lu, let me see you.” Her desperate tone made Luhan do as he was told almost immediately. “You are so handsome… I love how your eyelashes are long, and I love how your eyes are so round; but most of all, I love how your eyes wrinkle and your cheeks rise whenever you smile.” Luhan’s eyes were teary, and she would have wiped his tears away if she could. “Smile for me, Luhan…” He complied, a serene and sincere smile was plastered on his perfectly shaped lips. And both of them knew…

It was the last thing Sora ever saw.

***

In the world of smiles, hugs and kisses, there was a small ray of light which provided never-ending happiness to Planet Life. Every person owned – one way or another – a spark of their own, the problematic part was making sure it lived and shined forever. The only rule was its survival, it never said anything about its auto destructive nature, or how others would try to steal/kill it… Sora didn’t know this, and Planet Life itself took away her spark from her world, making it obscure and forcing her to watch how it became a barren place where the prettiest flowers died mercilessly. Luhan would have donated his, but the flickering light adorning his world was dying by just watching hers disappear–…

Plank.

“Lu, are you there?” Luhan had gained a new habit in his stay with Sora, he sang her favorite songs and then kissed her goodnight. There were days where they just spent their time in silence, with Luhan crying silently as his hands caressed Sora’s cheek affectively. He hadn’t come that day, so she thought it was him automatically.

“No, Princess. It’s me, Daddy,” the voice sounded tired. Her father had been the most affected one because of her sight loss, he felt so useless that he was ashamed that the only thing he could do was watch her daughter suffer.

“Oh, hey Daddy!” She sounded happier, an attempt to make her father less stressed because of her current state.

“Luhan just called, he can’t come here today because he needs to apply for college. His mother convinced him of entering next year.” Sora could practically hear her father’s smile, she knew how much Luhan mattered to him, he was like the son he never had.

“That’s good! I feel like a proud mother,” she chuckled.

“Baby Girl, you don’t have to fake smiles or feelings around me, I’m here for you,” her parent’s hand came across her cheek to wipe a tear she never knew was there. She cried silently, all the tears she never let out because Luhan was around came flowing like waterfalls, burning the skin they touched and forcing more liquid out at the same time.

“Daddy, could you read me a book? Your favorite,” with an ‘okay’ her father left the room to comply with his daughter’s request. He came back five minutes later with a book titled 1984, a book about an oppressing government in a society with no liberty of expression of any kind. It was a very random pick, but she enjoyed the book nevertheless. That night, she fell asleep to her parents caressing her hair.

***

The cold weather was nearing, and Sora could feel it to her bones. White started to cover the streets and lawns, signaling the arrival of the best season of the year – for the majority of people. Luhan had started college months before and was already in final’s week. He went to Sora’s house to study and spend some time with her since college was eating his time up.

The long nights of singing lullabies and cheek caressing changed to sleeping with parents.

Luhan was being torn away from Sora by Life; as she always did. However, Luhan and Sora, learned that anything didn’t matter as long as they had each other at the end of the day. Sora thought “Life’s worth it,” every time Luhan kissed her and was with her. It made it seem as if nothing really mattered as long as she had him. That night, he sang to her. That night, he kissed her. That night, he should’ve stayed.

“Being born in the same country

Talking in the same language

We’re so lucky, it’s such a relief

Nothing is for certain in this world

 

On a day that I wore nice clothes

I met you, I was lucky

It’s because I did good in the past

 

I can call your name and I can hold your hand

Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?

You call my name and you lean on my shoulder

Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?

So lucky, my love

So lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm…

 

We like the same colors

We like the same movies, lucky

It’s a love that’s meant to be

 

I can call your name and I can hold your hand

Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?

You call my name and you lean on my shoulder

Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?

So lucky, my love

 

We smile brightly in the photo, we’re a perfect harmony

I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams

Oh my god, it’s the best thing to hear

Her voice melts me like ice cream

She is picture perfect

 

Because you’re my first, because this song is about you

I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?

I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man

Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else

So lucky, my love

So lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm…”

[Cr: Lucky - EXO]

Luhan sang the same song he had written with her help every night, and he even rapped for her – which made her laugh each and every time. They named it Lucky because they were truly lucky to have studied at the same school and fell in love. Luhan’s voice was so melodic, so perfect; it reached every note with ease and had a perfectly controlled vibrato.

“Baby, I have to go now; big chemistry final tomorrow. I love you, Lee Sora. Don’t leave me tonight, alright?” He kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips.

“I will try. I love you too, Luhan.” She kissed him back and bit his lip playfully, she could practically hear the smirk on his tone of voice when he whispered another ‘goodbye’ on her lips.

It was the last thing Sora heard, and she didn’t have any regrets.

 

***

When Sora – a person who can’t hear, can’t move, and can’t see – wanted to be talked to, the best way of communication was writing the words on her cheeks. She had learn to identify people by their touches, and she was really proud of herself. And so was Luhan. She was dying, and yet she saw the bright side of life – if it even existed.

‘I’m here, babe,’ Luhan was growing stronger every day. He was beginning to understand that there was no way to avoid the inevitable and that he must get the best out of the situation. The on her cheek were steady and smooth – she knew who he was instantly. Luhan.

“Hey Luhan. How was college?” Sora talked, but she never knew if she talk too loud or too low because she didn’t hear herself. He replied, ‘tiring as always.’ The conversation developed from there, to the point where they needed to take a break because Luhan’s hand got a cramp.

Suddenly, Sora felt it; Life was flowing out of her hands. She felt scared. What if she never saw Luhan again? “Lu, its happening. Just know, that I love you…”

‘Shh… listen, baby. I will look for you when my time comes. It is not goodbye, it is see you later. Remember me, remember us… I will get you no matter what. Just believe in me. Meet me at the entrance… And smile, so I know the wait was worth it.’

‘사랑해’ was the last thing she ever felt before her world changed into a black no dark, not even the surroundings could be seen – if there were any. Minutes later, at the staircase to Heaven, Sora sat down to initiate her long wait for her soul mate.

***

Sora’s mother and father mourned for their daughter for months. Later, with the help of Luhan and Sehun, they managed to get their lives back together, just like Sora would have loved to.

Oh Sehun graduated early and became a successful neurosurgeon, specializing in his best-friend’s type of neoplasm of the brain. He saved hundreds of lives and contributed greatly to the search for cancer’s cure.

Luhan became a scientist – one who was in charge of the biggest laboratory for cancer research. He managed to cure cancer on a child – completely – and is currently working on the perfection of the serum.

Sora smiled from her place in the stair. It was uncomfortable, but she liked how life was tuning for her loved ones. She was glad she was loved so deeply.

f i n .