16

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another schooling day and the weather was cold. You'd often rub your palms together or stuff them in your pockets to keep them warm. Sehun, was walking next to you to school. It was as usual, except that today was extra cold. 

The both of you entered your class and took your usual seat. You were sitting in front of Sehun. 

The school bell started ringing, suggesting it was already the first lesson. Instead of your Math teacher, your form teacher entered the class. The whole class bowed and saluted. Outside, you saw a petite girl, with long auburn, curvy hair waiting. She was pretty. Her nose was not too flat nor too sharp. It was just like a cute button nose for a cute petite girl. 

"Today we have a new student again. She came from Gangnam, where I think you all know, most rich people live in. I hope all of you can take good care of her and treat her like she's one of you. Now, please come in, Jiyoung." After your form teacher gave a little introduction, the girl who thought named Jiyoung, entered. 

There were cheers from the boys and some whispers from the girls. You, you just sat there, staring at her. It reminded of your first day here, in school. *I bet she's awkward as I was.* you thought. 

Jiyoung bowed and introduced herself. "Hey my name is Kim Jiyoung, you can call me Jiyoung. I hope we can get along well," she ended it with a smile which probably took away the boys' breaths in your class. 

"Are you mixed? Because you don't look fully Korean," a boy asked. You shook your head. *These guys. Ony think of looks.* 

Jiyoung chuckled and shook her head. "No I'm not. Maybe because my mother has a lighter hair colour and a sharp nose. That's why I look like this." 

Soeun, in case you guys forgot, your seatmate nudged you. You totally knew what she was going to say. "Why don't you look western? While you are the one who has mixed blood and not her." 

You replied with a chuckle and a shrug. 

The teacher asked Jiyoung to sit next to Sehun, which was also the row behind you. You did feel a bit jealous, because when you first entered, you didn't get to sit next to him. "Hi. I'm Jiyoung." 

You heard Jiyoung conversing with Sehun. Sehun cleared his throat and gave one of his smiles which you totally fell in love with. "I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you." 

-

You were sleepy and your eyes were droopy all lesson long. It was hard to keep up with what the teacher was teaching, until the bells of heaven started to ring. It was finally lunch break. You shut your book and put your head on the table for support. You slept late last night, watching the drama Melody of Love all night. It was over a hundred episodes but you couldn't care less. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter