15

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You keep on visiting my apartment these days. I wonder if you're savotaging me to get my bills up high," you raised a brow and moved to the side, making room for Sehun to get in. Sehunnie greeted Sehun by running towards Sehun's legs, and playing around them. "See? Even Sehunnie knows you already." 

Sehun beamed sheepishly. "I'm here to bring you out on a date. Go get ready," he shooed you to your room and sat on the couch, picking Sehunnie up. 

"Wait. What? A date? I didn't even agree to go on a date with you," you crossed your arms. 

"I'll treat you pizza?" Sehun pleaded. You chuckled. "Alright. Let me get changed first." 

After a few minutes, you exited your room. "Let's go," you picked up your bag and were ready to unlock the door. But you realised Sehun was still sitting, not budging. "Yah." 

"No uh. You're not going out with that. Go change into something more decent," he shook his head in disapproval. Your brows furrowed and looked at your clothes. You just tucked in a sweater into a high waisted shorts. "This is not undecent. If that's even a word," you rolled your eyes. Sehun blew his bangs. "It's freaking cold outside. Go wear something thicker," Sehun advised. 

You groaned like a kid who just got scolded and went inside your room to wear something thicker. You change your shorts to a pair of pants and layered another layer of jacket. To be honest, you couldn't handle cold that good. You just wanted to look good for your first date with Sehun. Of course you were ashamed to admit that, but still, every girl wants to look good in front of guys they like. 

You went straight to the door without giving Sehun a second look. Sehun chuckled and trailed along behind you. "Mad?" He poked your waist playfully. "No. Stop it." 

You shrugged off a cold shoulder and Sehun blinked in confusion. "Hana. I just didn't want you to get cold and be sick. Forgive me?" Sehun pleaded. 

"You can give me your jacket. That's what gentlemen do," you teased. "But I'll get cold," he looked down and pouted. "Gay giant." 

--

"Ice skating?" 

Sehun nodded eagerly. "But..Sehun I can't skate that well. I mean I know how to but I'll fall," you worriedly stated. "I'll be right there to catch you," Sehun winked cheesily as you pushed his face away while laughing. The both of you paid for the shoes and went to a corner to put them on. 

"Do you need help, Hana?" Sehun was done with his and he saw you still tying yours. "I can do it myself. Wait for me," you looked so focused and Sehun thought it was cute. 

Sehun searched for something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter