Final

Healing Kiss

"Ah-a-a-a-a cho-o-o-o-o!"

You've been sneezing a lot and your eyes won't stop watering.

Actually Sehun and you were planning to go on a date today, but your runny nose ruins everything.

You get up from the bed and weakly walk to get the phone.

"Good morning sunshine!" Sehun says, makes a smile curve on your lips.

"Morning." You answer before you sneeze again. "I'm sorry I think we can go out today. This runny nose makes me crazy."

"Aww that's too bad because I miss you so bad." You chuckle at his childishness.

"Hey get well real soon, ok?"

"I will."

"I love you, bye!"

 

You go back to bed and take some rest when suddenly the doorbell rings. You walk towards the door and open it.

Sehun is standing in front of your door. You give him a what-are-you-doing-here look.

"You look like hell." He teases.

"Yah!" You give his chest a light punch.

He chuckles. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to make my sunshine feel better. Now go back to bed, I'll make you something delicious."

"But.." You try to protest since you know Sehun can't cook at all.

"No but. It's an order."

"Arraseo. Try not to burn the house."

 

You lay on your bed, waiting for Sehun when suddenly you hear him screams.

"Ouch!"

"Are you okay?" You ask him.

"I'm fine!" He shouts back.

A few minutes later, you fall asleep.

 

"Special soup for Mrs. _____ is ready!" Sehun says as he enters your room and found you're fall asleep.

"I guess I took too long to made the soup." He murmurs.

He sits on the bed and softly your hair. Then he moves closer to pokes your cheek. "You look so cute when you're sleeping." He giggles.

Feeling disturbed, you slowly open your eyes and surprised. Sehun's face is so close to yours, you start to blush.

"Wh- what are you doing you ert?" You ask him nervously.

"Let me heal you." He locks his gaze on you.

"How?"

"Kiss." He whispers.

"But you'll get si-"

He then goes for your lips, doesn't let you finish your sentence. The kiss goes deeper and deeper make it one of the best kisses the two of you have shared.