Faith...

Faith...

YOUR POV

I woke up due to sun rays shining down my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed. I looked to my right, where a wooden photo frame with a picture placed on my bedside table. Inside the picture was Kai and I. A smile crept up face when I looked at the picture. Kai’s arm was wrapped protectively around my waist while I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I still remember how I met Kai. He was a playboy. When I transferred to his school, he kept bothering me. In a good way. Heck, it was annoying. Then we started becoming best friends. One fine evening, Kai and I went for a trip to the beach. We saw the beautiful sunset together and that’s when he confessed. Kai changed his playboy self into a nice guy. Heck, the best boyfriend EVER.

I got up and did my daily morning routines. I then headed downstairs with a plain white shirt and beach shorts. I started making bacon and eggs for breakfast. Yummy^^ After I finished my breakfast, I washed the dishes.

I stepped outside and saw a few letters on my doorstep. I collected the letters and sat on my sofa while opening them. The first two were my electric and water bills. When I opened the last letter, my heart literally dropped. I felt my heart sink and tears were clouding my vision. In my hands were a few pictures of a girl and Kai making out… The girl was straddling Kai while Kai had his hands firmly placed on her waist… and the worst thing was… They were kissing.

I cried… It’s as if a millions of knives stabbing me. I cried and cried and cried. What a morning. I called Kai and said that I wanted to meet him. He laughed and agreed.

I wore a pair of short jeans and a plain T-shirt. I grabbed my house keys and also the photos which were in an envelope.  I put on a pair of sneakers and headed out. I told him to wait at Melody Café for me. It was one of the best café in town. They served very delicious and mouth-watering cheesecake. My favourite^^

When I entered, I saw Kai waving at me with a smile. I smiled back at him and headed towards there.

He cupped my face and asked me “Why are your eyes red and puffy?”

I laughed and said “Korean drama…” Kai laughed too.

“I’ve already ordered cheesecake for you.” He smiled and ruffled my hair. I only nodded my head. Most of the time, only Kai would be the one talking. I would just nod and smile. It was getting dark, Kai led me to his Black Porsche. He opened the door for me and I went in.

“You’re not yourself today… I’m taking you somewhere.” He said and zoomed off.

We arrived at the Han river. We were walking hand in hand. No one talked. It was silent. I then pulled Kai down to sit on a bench. I sighed before handing him the envelope with the pictures.

“Love letter?” Kai teased and opened it. He gasped and turned to me almost immediately.

KAI’S POV

It was the pictures from the night before. I swear I didn’t know what happened. I only remember EXO and I went clubbing. The bartender gave me the drink I ordered and smirked. I gulped. She must have drugged it.

I looked at Min Hye. Her eyes brimmed with tears showing disappointment, betrayal and sadness. Gosh I hate seeing my girl cry. I reached out to hold her hand but she flinched. She stood up and followed suit. I took a step towards her. She took a step back. Every step I took forward, she took a step back. “It’s not like that. I can explain.” I said pleadingly. She looked up to me and gave me a smile. She said the sentence. The sentence I didn’t want to hear.

“I’m breaking up with you…” She said and ran away. I punched the railing which caused my fist to bleed. Tears were streaming down my face. I was crying… Crying for her to not leave me…. She is my everything… My Min Hye… “Min Hye-ah….” I continued sobbing.

I then walked towards my car and got in. I the engine and drove. I speeded along the road. I don’t care anymore. I felt like dying. It was red light but I couldn’t stop in time and I nearly hit a car but I turned avoiding the car which caused my car to swerve and hit a tree. Suddenly, everything went black.

YOUR POV

I reached home and opened the door… I was crying all the way and I was STILL crying. I love Kai oppa and I forever will. I changed into a loose T-shirt and shorts and wanted sleep. Maybe it was all a dream... Kai oppa would never do that… right? I closed my eyes when my phone started ringing. I answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello Miss, I need you to come to Seoul hospital right now. Mr.Kim was involved in a car accident.”

What??? Kai oppa…. Now way…

“Miss?”

“Yes? I’m on the way…”

I just grabbed my jacket and ran. I flagged a taxi and immediately and asked the taxi driver to head to the hospital. I was sobbing…. No way…. Kai oppa… Hang in there….

When we reached there, I paid the driver and ran. I asked the reception which room he was in. She gave me the number and I rushed to the room. I opened the door and burst in.

KAI’S POV

I woke up a few minutes ago… My head was now bandaged up. Luckily, there was no serious injury. Thanks to the air bag. I sighed for the umpteenth time. Min Hye was gone. She didn’t even let me explain. She didn’t have faith in me… She’s…gone. I’ll never fell her hug me again. Kiss me to cheer me up. Seeing her aegyo when she wants something. Pouting when she’s upset… No more…

Just as I was about to close my eyes again to sleep, the door burst open revealing the person I missed. The person I love.

“Min hye….” I whispered.

“O-oppa…” she said and came towards me and sat on my bed.

“M-mianhae oppa…. For not letting you explain. I was just so surprised about that… I’m the worst girlfriend ever… Not having faith in you… I’m sorry….”

I smiled and caressed her cheeks “Someone drugged me… I swear I’d never do that to you. I love you so so so sooo much.”

She sobbed and I sat up and hugged her. This moment felt so perfect. Min Hye and I. My tears were flowing too as I hugged my girlfriend tightly. She was still sobbing. I rocked her and whispered “It’s okay…” and kissed her forehead. When she stopped crying, I pulled away. I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand and smiled. “Have faith in me. I love you…”

She smiled and said “I love you too.”

I chuckled and pulled her into a kiss. I pulled her towards me and deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. I laughed and she pouted. I lay down on the bed and pulled her down with me which caused her to gasp.

“Have faith in me. Always know that I’d never do that to you. I Love You Min Hye.” I said with full of sincerity and smiled.

She nodded and smiled back “I love you too.”

 


A/N THE END!!!!! How was my story? Enjoyed it? Ahahah!!!! If you love my stories, be sure to check out my other stories^^ Leave comments so I know whether this story was nice. Subscribe and do Upvote^^ Thank you for reading my story and supporting it. :D

With Love, Candy888