SM Cafe

NOT THE LUHAN YOU KNOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh guess what,I got you a job,"Melanie said.

"Oh cool,what kind of job?"you said curiouse

"You shall be a waiter at SM CAFE"

"MWOH?!!!"

"Isn't it great!!!!We'll be working around idols,I'll be teachin them and you'll be serving them!"Melanie said jumping up and down.

O.O I was shocked,I didn't know how to react is this a good thing or bad thing??!?I quietly nodded as while my brain was frozen in shock.

"Great,we start tommorow!!!!"Melanie said pulling me into her car."Ummm how did they acept me when they don't even know me,aren't they scared I'm a fan whos trying to kidnapp or IDK do something with their idols??!"I said in the car."Yes they are actually most of their waiters know their idols but they swear to not touch them or they'll get fired and have to pay a very high fee and a life with stripes......*gulp*,"Melanie said .

"WHAT!!!!!THEN Wh'D YOU SIGN ME UP,AND WHY TEH DID THEY EVEN ACEPT ME!!!"I said so mad.

"Well you told me you didn't know EXO and you only heard of the name SNSD and Suju you hate their ways....."Melanie said."and well they acepted you right away......and you were having trouble finding a job.....SO WHY THE ARE YOU YELLING AT ME !!!!!!I TRY TO DO SOEMTHING NICE AND NOW YOUR YELLING AT ME!"

We got to Melanie's house and she walked out raging and slammed the front door.

"M-m-melanie...,"I  said regretting and wondering why you even yelled at her.

The whole night it was silent and awkward between Melanie and me ,I really did it this time..

I went in my room with a glass of silk milk and fell asleep.

 

[CL] Come in Come in Come in dareun saesangeuro
Jikyeobkiman han komineun ijae deungeul jigo
La La La La gashik eobneun naui kkotnoraero
Ha Ha Ha Ha dashineol bichi mothaedoruk 

[Minzy] Now let's Chumeul chumuel chumeul chouyo Wanna get down 
Boda kkeun kkumeul kkumeul kkumeul gwo saesangeun naemam
Daero da hal su ittgiyae kkeum jayureul euihae 
Tonight tonight Oh

My alarm(FIRE-2NE1) started playing and I woke up to the sound of CL and Minzy.I basically only like 2NE1 so far,maybe because I didn't try listeing to anything else yet.I remebered today was my first day of work,so I went inside the bathroom and washed up.The wtaer was ncie and warm.I finished my shower and dried myself up and went back inside my room.I finish changing and brished my hair and ended looking like this.....

I ran downstairs hoping to see a forgiven Melanie,but the house was empty.I went inside the kitchen to grab Hwangnam Bread and found a note on the counter.

 Dear Mikky,

I went to work early can you take your car to work.I'll see you at SM Building,I gave you the card yesterday so that should help you find it.

P.S I'm not mad at you.

Donghae Melanie ♥

I smiled reading her note and grabed the keys to the car Melanie gave me.Yes,I really feel in debt ._.!I eventually found SM building on the same street I met Melanie yesterday.It was huge!I took out my phone and called Melanie.

-PHONE CALL-

Melanie:Harro?

Me:Melanie where are you I'm in front of SM can you plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter