for everyone

Our suicide note

I can't drown my demons,

 

cause they know how to swim.

 

 

To the girl or boy who is reading this.

 

You are perfect. Don't let haters get to you. You are Perfectly Imperfect. You are beautiful, unique, and important to this world just as much as anyone else on here. You are lovely, you are handsome. People that hate you secretly envy you. They are actually your greatest fans. 

 

You believe that you are for no reason?

 

Well, you have a reason. You have me. Even though I don't know you, I care.

 

Because I know what you're going through. I know the pain you experience, I know that some of you may cry yourself to sleep, or cut to take the pain away. Some even commit suicide before they even get a chance to blink. But... is it really worth it? To lose everything all within two seconds. To not be able to see what the future looks like?

 

You cut or burn yourself which doesn't help you. It makes the pain worse. But you believe that it will save you in the future. You think it will save you. It won't.

 

You may have met your perfect match. You might have gotten married, and have children of your own. You might have had a true happiness.

 

But you can't tell since you didn't even give it a chance. You gave up without you knowing what could be, what can be.

 

Everyone will grieve, and commit suicide after you. It will be a long list of people starting from your family, friends, and maybe people you met here, on the internet. The point is.

 

You are all given a gift of life. You are all given a chance to have happiness. But in order to get that happiness, you must go through obstacles. You must go through the bad times to get to the good.

 

I want to be someone you can talk to. I won't judge you, I won't threaten you.

 

I love you all.

 

You are beautiful and just so you know...

 

All the you've been through, all the tears and pain makes you stronger. That's how you know you're alive. When you feel the pain, you know you're alive. Don't cry over spilled milk since the past is the past. Be stronger than who you are in the past cause it may only haunt you.