Chapter 25

"Don't ever let people steal you from me" - He said

 

//chapter one throw back babeyhhh//

 

Flashback...


"Kim Jongdae, where's Tae? and your dad?" Mom asked. This is why i hate being at the airport. I thought i can just stay here at the US to forget what had happened to me back in Korea. But look i have to stay there forever. I took off my earphone.

"Dad went to washroom with Tae" I said and put on my earphone back. I sit here surrounding by people. I hate it. I don't want to go back to Korea. But i have to. Because of the freaking school. I even have to go to a new school there. ugh

Korea gave me nightmare where Eunji died of car accident. That's why i don't want to go back. But i think i should just forget that but it's not easy until i find a girl. I don't know who is that girl going to be but i'm gonna love her the way i loved Eunji.

We waited for dad and Tae to meet us here. Where are they actually other than washroom? It's impossible if they're already in the plane. It's not the time. I look at mom, sitting at the next 3 seats away from me. She's reading a magazine or.. looking at the photographs in the magazine. I don't even know

I listen to the song while waiting for them. But then, something caught my eyes. I mean, someone. A girl. She's so pretty. She walks confidently in front of me. She looked like she's not from this country. Is she Chinese? Or Korean just like me? I don't know but I'm pretty sure she's Asian. 

Her curly hair caught my attention. She's perfect. The way that she flip her hair, i like it. Who is she? What's her name? Where is she from? I hope i'm not going to fall in love with her if meet her for the second time. It's impossible since this world is too big to notice every single god's creatures around me.

But i'm not that easy too. I know i'm not gonna see her again. So i looked at her as she sit not far from me. Luckily she doesn't notice me at all. I look back at mom, I thought she's still reading the magazine but she looked at me with that weird expression. Does mom know that i've been looking at that girl for so long? oh my god. Mom come to me. 

"Are you looking at that girl?" mom asked. How to answer to that question? ahh.. "what? no, mom" i don't want anyone to know about this. "Love at first sight." mom said. Mom, please stop that thought before i refuse to go back to Korea and stay in this country forever.


***


When school started...


I stopped my car in front of my new school. This school look so big from outside. I hope it's bigger inside. I walking through the hallway, some student just staring at me as if i was an k-pop idol. It's even funnier when they keep whispering with their friends. After i went met the principal, i just go straight to meet my new class teacher. She lead me to the classroom.

When i walked into the classroom, everyone's looking at me. I fake my smile but my smile went honest when i saw a girl, she looked like the girl that i saw at the airport the other day. Is that her? I know that's her. 

She looks even prettier in school uniform. No, Kim Jongdae, No. You should act like what girls always did. Hard to get. Because girl always play hard to get. Why can't i. I'm still smiling. oh shet. She's looking at me. Kim your smile face Kim Jongdae.

After my class teacher, Miss Song, introduced me to the whole class, she said she wanted one of the students here to show me around this school. I wonder who's that person going to be. I hope that person is not that girl i like. I don't want to get close to her for now. I don't want to fall in love with her.

"Miss Lee Sooyoung?" Miss Song suddenly called a name i don't know. And that girl looking at us mouthed a yes. So her name is Sooyoung? What a nice name for a pretty girl. "I want you to show him around later okay? no buts." Miss Song said to Sooyoung. 

Why her? I just thought about not getting closer to her and now, she will walk with me around the school. Like there's no other student that know about this school. But it's okay. Lets see who she really is. I smile at her and Miss Song and go sit at my place.

 

The bell rings. It's time. I should act cold towards her for now. Just go to her Jongdae, you're a guy, don't be a coward! You don't have anyone here. So i walk to her place before she go.

"Can we eat first? i need someone to accompany me since i'm new here and then you can show me around" i said to her. yeah. No friend. No life. I know it's already out of what i've planned but she need to show me around school after this. I can't do anything about it.

"Sure but i need to tell my friend about this first and then we can go" she said. Her friends. Oh. "i'll go with you" i said. She gave me that expressionless look too. "Okay then. shall we go now?" and i nodded.

Walking down the corridor with Sooyoung right beside me and i then i saw a girl, of course i don't know her but she kinda know Sooyoung. Her friend, maybe? "Sooyoung!! where have you been? we need to eat now lets go! i'm hu.....oh! who's this?" She shouted while running and stopped infront of us, finally she noticed me.

Sooyoung introduced me to her friend, Hyori. Ah.. She's pretty. But not as pretty as Sooyoung. I nodded. i don't even give a little smirk or even a smile to her. Hyori asked if i will join them eat lunch today. It seems like Sooyoung was so hard to give an answer, let me answer her. "She's going to eat lunch with me, so don't wait for her" and drag her with me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Sooyoung whispered but almost to shouted right to my ears. I almost deaf, this girl. Pretty face but so loud. But i still like you. "We don't have much time so i don't want you to waste your time talking slowly" i said. Yes. Wasting time.

 

I didn't answered her question. It's not that her question is annoying but I don't want to know my old school. I look at her as she mumbling something. Can i kiss that lips? "It's fine if you don't want to say anything but i should have just say no to Miss Song just now because i..." I kissed her. 

When she pulled back, i thought what did i just did?! It's wrong. What the Fu..! "You just came to this school in less than a day, but you just my lips?! what the... ugh!" she shouted at me. Yes it's my fault. I'm sorry but i gotta keep my cold image for now.

When we were about to go back to class, i don't know how she walk, she almost fell on the floor, so i caught her from falling. We stare at each other. Woah pretty eyes. I can't stand it anymore. Remember my cold image, i let go of her and she fell down on the floor. What did you do, Kim Jongdae?!

"Yah! You shouldn't do that if you want me to die!" She shouted. Sooyoung, i just know you, how can i let you die in front of me? But i'm sorry, i gotta do that to hold my feeling. "I didn't even have an intention to help you but i don't know why my hands move itself" I don't even know how this whole sentence come out from my mouth. I feel like i'm going to slap myself.

 

***

 

I went out for a walk. So bored at home. Since i'm too lazy to drive, i just took a walk. As i walked around, i saw someone. She looked like Sooyoung from behind. Is that really her? It's dangerous for her to walk alone here. Didn't she know that?

Yeah that's her. I followed her from behind. Where is she going? 

I stopped as i saw her entered a bubble tea shop.  don't think i should followed her to 'sasaeng' level but i'll watch her from outside. I sit at the coffee shop where opposite of the bubble tea shop.

And then i saw a guy coming towards the counter when Sooyoung was about to get her bubble tea, and cause Sooyoung's bubble tea to fall on the floor. What is wrong with that guy? He can just stand a little far from Sooyoung to line up. Don't come closer to my Sooyoung.


It's already two hours they've been talking to each other. Wow. Sooyoung made friend in just a short period. I've drank 3 cups of different kind of coffee just to watch them laughing and talking. I think they've noticed me. That guy noticed me.

Ah who cares. Jongdae, just pretend like you were waiting for your friend here. God. Sooyoung saw me. Just keep your calm and cold image, please. i just made it more obvious that i like her.

 

Oh i just remember that i'll do our school project tomorrow. I'll say sorry for kissed her the other day. I can't stay cold like this anymore. I'll be nice starting tomorrow. Wow. i can't believe i just said that to myself.

 

A/N

This chapter is actually Jongdae's POV from chapter 1 to  chapter 8. But some of the scene i didn't write because it was so hard to describe how a guy feels towards a girl. I'm a girl, so i don't know how to express it. I hope you guys understand.

And thanks to all my subscribers, To some who comment, thank you for telling me about how you're curious about this story. I don't know how to reply to that comment. This story will end on the next chapter YUP I'M NOT KIDDING. :(

Thank you so much <3