Chapter 24

"Don't ever let people steal you from me" - He said

 

 

I walked around to look for some peace. It's not that my mind is in war or anything but i just wanted to get rid of all my problems. Mom and dad already knew about me and Kris' broke up. They told me that they didn't even know that Kris and I were together before.And then we suddenly broke up. Yes, no one does before things happened.

I wonder how to face Jongdae if i bump into him somewhere or at school. I felt guilty for not telling him the truth about my feeling towards him. When i remember back what we had been through this whole half of year, we knew each other well a lot. I think i should just bury my face in my hand if i see him or stand at the corner like a mannequin.

I stopped at the park, i saw a young married couple happily playing with their child. It's not because i want to get married at young age but they look cute together walking hand in hand with their child. 

I will graduate soon, i will have a new life at a college. Can i go to the same college as Jongdae? I wish i can. Well, that's what every girls do when they like someone or something, they could do anything to get it no matter what.

As i walking at the park, the wind started to blow, luckily i'm wearing my favorite hoodie to get over the cold. But still feeling so cold because this hoodie i'm wearing isn't that thick. I need someone to warm me. Hmm..

 

 

Jongdae's POV


Since it's weekend, I take a walk to take some fresh air because.. er.. i don't know. I just feeling like something's going to happen. Something good. Watching people talking and laughing with each other make me feel even more lonely. I believe everyone deserve to feel happiness. 

How is Sooyoung doing? Is she already recover? I hope she is. Maybe now, she is with her boyfriend laughing while talking about their future, i mean, after college life. We haven't been into college, but i already think about it.

I haven't seen her about a week since i saved her from that freaking Minhyuk. I heard he's already jailed. He deserves it. It's not life that chose him, but it's him who chose to be in there. 

I'm walking at this one park, i haven't been at this park before. Why didn't i know about this beautiful park? Eh. I saw someone sitting at the small hut over there. From what i see, she's looking at a young couple with their child. Wait. is that Sooyoung? I know that's her. What is she doing here? I think she's on a date with her boyfriend. But where is he? Hmm. just assume that she's alone. I should talk to her.

I'm slowly walking to where she's sitting. I don't want to startle her. She look sad. No. She's happy and sad at the same time. Why? What's wrong? I know it's not concern because to her, i'm no one.

"Hi, Sooyoung." I said as i'm standing not so far in front of her. She look so confusing. I can't read her emotion. What she feels. "Are you alone? What are you doing here?" I asked. What a weird question i asked. Jongdae, where the hell are you right now?

I sit opposite her. I want to see her face.

"Hi Jongdae" She said after a long silent between us. "I'm just.. just walking around, resting my mind. What about you?" she asked me back. She look like something's bothering her mind. She should tell her problem to someone some times.

"Just like you, resting my mind, there's something bothered my mind lately." i said. It's true. It's you, Sooyoung that bothered my mind. You've always pop up on my mind like no other girls could. How to stop liking you, Lee Sooyoung?

"Tell me." She said. Should i tell her? It's hard, Sooyoung. Give her a hint is enough, i think.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV


"Tell me" I said. Jongdae, tell me what's bothering you, please. I really wanted to know. If it's a girl that's bothering your mind, tell me who's that girl. I'll accept with my whole heart. If it's me, i'll tell you my feeling.

"It's not easy, but i will tell you since you want to hear it." He said after he look at me with that beautiful eyes. Yes. There's something in his eyes that's hidden for so long. I knew it. He continues.

"There's a girl. I like her. But.. there's already someone that took place in her heart." He paused, then he laughed. "What's wrong?" i asked with my eyes gets bigger. "Nothing. It's just sounds cliche. I can't tell you seriously. I've never told anyone about this before." he said. No, Jongdae, your words are all sounds beautiful. "It's okay. just tell me. I'll be a good listener" i said.

"Okay." He paused as he take some air and look back at me. "I've tried to show her how i like her so much, but she didn't noticed. That's why i'm here, alone." He said. I know that he's talking about me just now. It's me, I've noticed. I just don't want to show that i like you, too, Jongdae.

"But you still like her, even though she's with another guy?" i asked and then he reply with "Yes. I still like her." he paused as he look into my eyes. "If you wanted to know why, because i think i have to let her go if i wanted her to be happy.

"But you have to fight for the one you love" i said. Yes it's true. He should trying to get the one he love. He should not just give up and stop fighting. "Yes, but she has her own life to live. And i've failed to get her before anyone else." he said.

"So where is she now?" i asked. "She.. she is in front of me." he said.

Time stopped for a while. I couldn't think or smile, or cry, or whatever. He just made me feel guilty for not realizing it before. But i just remember what happened back at the hospital last week. He confessed about everything. Everything.

"Do you think she's okay right now?" i asked as my tears fall down. I can't control my feeling anymore. "I think she don't. She's crying right now. Should i give her a hug to make her feel right?" he asked as he stood up and sit beside me.

"Yes. You should, she's crying because she likes you too." i confessed. He hugged me and i hugged him back.

I cried a lot lately. All because of the same reason. But they made me cry for my own good and theirs too. I should thank them for being such lovely towards me. We're still hugging.

"Ahh Jongdae, thanks for saving my life." i said and he reply with "but i'm sorry, you're injured because of me". "At least you've tried" i say. 

"Sooyoung, since you have your own boyfriend, i'm just, hmm... I'll be here waiting for you even though you're now with another guy. If i got you, I won't ever let people steal you from me again" he said.

Oh. I forgot that he doesn't know that i'm no longer Kris' girlfriend. We broke up 3 days ago. "I'm yours, now." i said as he pulled back, looks so confuse.

"What do you mean?" Jongdae asked. "I mean, you don't have to wait for me anymore, there will be no one could steal me from you after this." I said.

"What about Kris?" he asked. hm.. he still don't get it. "We broke up 3 days ago." i said. "oh..I'm.. sorry.."

"It's okay." 

"So.. May i take place in your heart?" he said as he almost about to laugh because it sound too cliche. "You're already in my heart.." i replied.

He's smiling. "Don't you want to know why i acted so cold towards you before?" i look at him as he asked that question. Yes of course i wanted to know. He was so cold like a damn before.

"Of course! You were so.. ugh.. i don't know how to say this."

"Okay. Let me tell you why."

 

 

A/N

Thanks to all my subbies i love you guys <3 I can't describe my feeling with words. You guys are just too precious for me.

NOPE THIS STORY HAVEN'T FINISH YET HEHEHEHEHE

but every story must come to an end, right? :)