Tickling Session

Our Secret Love

Haiz~! Ish me LiLAYY over at xxHuruxx 's place xD and using her laptop xD
Did you like my recent updates? I hope so cuz I'm gonna write moar today XD
Enjoy!
-------
Last time
==========
" ONEW! YEOBO! HELP ME!!!" Key yelled while taking another bite out of MY cookie that ____ gave to ME.lace
" GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PUNK!" I cornered him and his eyes showed fear.
" Aish, kids these days."
==========
_____'s POV

        Two weeks passed, since I found out Jonghyun is my next new neighbor. Grandma left two days after I found out. I guess she wasn't fond of me interrupting her F4 time. So now it's just Jonghyun and I. We always seem to be in each others homes nowdays.We even take turns making dinner for each other,one day he'll come over to my place to eat then the next day I'll come over to his place instead.It's been great having him as my neighbor- always seeing him, but I think I won't be getting any privacy from now on. Oppa still takes me out and we've been getting closer and closer each day. I'm starting to like him a bit more and more but does he even like me? I'm still doubting him a bit but my poker face hides it all.
     
    Our friends have also been getting closer as well! Onew normally sits by Hyoyeon talking about homework when it really looks like he has a question to ask her. Taemin has been visiting and having aeygo wars with Sunny trying to entertain Yoona .It's hard to tell who won, since Yoona pinches both of their cheeks. Yuri and Minho however.. are very strange... they're always staring at each other a lot. They could either be mentally conversing or having a staring contest. It could be both since Yuri always ends up laughing. Jonghyun and Key come by too, Key would complain about our outfits and how tell us how he's so jealous that he's a not a girl and can't wear frilly dresses and flowing tops. He mostly talks to Sunny out of us all and Jonghyun just talks to me.
    Jessica has also been coming over to our table a lot lately as well. Sometimes Tiffany follows and talks to Yuri or Sunny. We've been rebonding a lot. When I'm not on a date with Jonghyun or at a sleepover with the girls we would make plans to get a cup of coffee and talk. During one of our sessions Jessica invited me to her birthday party! She says shes gonna mention me in her speech, telling everybody how I was such a great help to her. I feel so honored- being in her speech and all.

     My eyes make their way to the clock. Oh shoot! I'm late for dinner! I was supposed to go over to Jonghyun's like three minutes ago! I take out my earbuds and plug my I-Pod that I was currently listening to, back into the dock. I opened my balcony door, and silently opened Jonghyun's exit door. He was on his laptop listening to some music and typing like a mad man. I silently tipitoed over to him. I lifted my hands and pounced them on Jonghyun's shoulder. He jumped.. and screamed.

    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!" Jonghyun shrieked. I'm so upset that I didn't record this.

    " It's me, your girlfriend who wants dinner." I simply retorted.
    
    He turned his spinny chair around, brushed himself up, then a smirk appeared on his face. Oh no. I picked me up bridal style and threw me on his bed and crushed his lips on mine. He put all his weight on me so I wouldn't move. Jonghyun continued kissing me and going in deeper. Suddenly I felt his hands snake around my waist. While his tounge was exploring my mouth his hands were reaching toward my abdomen. His fingertips were on my stomach then he started tickling me. Oh Shieet.

    " JONGHYUN!!!HAHA! STOP TICKLING ME!" I muffled out yells. He was still kissing me so he was probably enjoying his revenge. After about what seemed five years he stopped tickling and making out with me. I rolled over on one side his bed and just laid there. So painful.. so vulnerable.. darn you! Jonghyun came over and laid on the other side.

    " Don't you ever scare like that again, okay? I could've died from a heart attack! " He exaggerated. Pffft.

    " I could've died from your ecessive tickling! Stupid weakness of mine," I pouted.
Jonghyun pinched my cheeks and my hair.

    " We all have weaknesses, your not alone. Let's go eat before the food gets cold,okay?" He added.

    " Okay,but I can't get up! My tummy hurts due to a certain someone around here," I glared at him, he just gave out a little chuckle.

    He lifted me up bridal style again and carried me all the way to the kitchen. I saw a pot with lots of steam on it. He made ramen for two!

    " Oppa, made ramen? " I asked.

    " Neh! You are going to be eating lots tonight!" Jonghyun smirked. Evil..

    " WAHHH. I'm gonna get bloated and fat and meh! " I wailed.

    "____-ah, you aren't fat, you are BEAUTIFUL. You would be even perfect if you gained three pounds, therefore you are going to eat! " He replied. Was he trying to reassure me or force me into eating?

    Anyways, I took my seat while Jonghyun took the pot to the table. I got some noodles and some soup and put it in my bowl. I noticed I was being stared at so I looked up and saw Jonghyun's expression. His hand was open, and I unwillingly gave him my bowl. He started filling my bowl with lots of noodles. My stomach is not going to be happy. After filling up the bowl to it's limit Jonghyun finally handed it back to me and went back to his own food. I started eating it, then after a while I slowly already started feeling bloated.I pushed my bowl towards Jonghyun and slouched in pain. Jonghyun took my bowl and wrapped the noodles around his chopsticks. Then he slightly pushed it towards me, I tightened my lips making sure there would be no entrance for the noodles. Jonghyun finally gave up and ate it himself..

    Stupid force feed, is he trying to kill me?
===========
y chapter right? Anyways please comment and subcribe!
Lee-Lee<3