T h i r d

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

T h i r d : The Awkward Incident

 

 

“Hyung~ Luhan hyung! Wake up! If not, we are going to be late for the photoshoot today!” Sehun sigh as he tries to woke Luhan up for the umpteenth time for the day.

“Aish… Why won’t he wake up already? Yoona-sunbaenim is already outside waiting for us.” Sehun who feels a bit annoyed, kick Luhan’s .

 

Luhan who is still in his dreamland worries Sehun. Yoona have been waiting for Luhan and Sehun outside in her car since EXO manager had to settle something first. Kai and Tao had already gone with their manager leaving Sehun and Luhan because Luhan is still sleeping.

 

Sehun phone starts to ring as Sehun glares at Luhan before picking it up.

 

“Ah, Yoona-sunbaenim…”

“So, why are you still inside? Did something happen? Call me Noona, Sehunnie.” Sehun sigh as he looks at Luhan who is still in his deep slumber.

“Yeah… noona~ What should I do? Luhan hyung won’t wake up! I’ve tried many times and I’m tired of doing this. So, noona~ Can you help me up?” Sehun uses his cute voice to ask for Yoona help.

Yoona stay silent without giving any respond for a moment.

“… Okay… I guess I have no choice. I’ll be right up. Wait, is it okay for me to enter?”

Sehun face beamed up with a smile shown clearly.

“Yeah, most of them are still sleeping~ So, it’s okay~ Come up noona~”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes~”

 

Sehun let out a relieve sigh as he sit down helplessly on his bed, looking at his hyung who is still sleeping.

.

.

.

Yoona take a deep breath before she rings the doorbell.

“I’ve never been to a boy’s dorm alone before. Im Yoona, all you need to do is just wakes him up and go! Go Yoona!” Yoona cheered for herself while waiting for someone to open the door.

Moment later, the door open revealing a certain EXO member.

“Who?” Xiumin muttered while yawning as he unlock and open the door.

“Uh… Sorry for intruding… I’m SNSD’s Im Yoona… I’m here to –” Yoona bows at him and as Yoona look at Xiumin, she blushes at the sight shown upon her.

“Ah… Umm… Minseok ah… Your top…” Yoona pointed to shirtless Xiumin while blushing harder as she tries to cover up her eyes using her free hand.

Xiumin look at himself and blushes as he realizes his shirtless self. Xiumin feels a bit flustered.

“Ah~ I’m sorry, Yoona ah~ You can enter… I’ll go get dressed and make some coffee…”

Xiumin wait until Yoona entered their dorm and close the door, soon leaving Yoona wondered where is Luhan’s room.

 

Yoona uncovered her eyes and tries to cool off her hot blushing face.

“That was unexpected~ Such image go away~ Now, where’s Sehunnie?”

.

.

“HYUNG, YAHHH! WAKE UP ALREADY! AISH!”

Yoona laughs as she heard Sehun’s annoyed loud voice from the room across her.

“Oh there he is~” Yoona walk fast towards the room to avoid re-occurrence of the thing happen with Xiumin.

 

“Oh~ Noona~ You are here!” Sehun’s relieved face brought laughter to Yoona.

“You look so relieved seeing me… Now~ Where’s this Sleeping Beauty? I… the Prince Charming have come to save the day~” Yoona laughs as Sehun bring Yoona towards Luhan.

“That’s the SLEEPING DEER!” Sehun pouts at the sight seeing Luhan pull his blanket up covering him.

 

Yoona sigh as she moves closer to Luhan.

“Luhan-sshi, please wake up… If not, we are going to be late~” Yoona spoke softly at her first attempt.

“Aish~ Kyungsoo, don’t disturb hyung already~ Five more minutes~” Luhan sleep-talk as he moves around i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter