T w e n t y - F i v e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T w e n t y - F i v e : Unbearable Feelings and Comfortable Closeness

 

 

“What’s with Luhan earlier?” Yoona suddenly recall Luhan unreadable expression that he shows during their dinner. Yoona slowly sneak a peek at Luhan who is washing the dishes.

“What’s on his mind?” Yoona feel curious while looking at Luhan whose mind is somewhere else. Luhan is washing the dishes, but his concentration is not even at the dish washing.

“Luhan… Are you mad?” Yoona slowly moves closer to him as Luhan just look at her with another unreadable expression.

 

“LULU~” This time, Yoona tries to use a higher tone of voice. Luhan let out a soft sigh before looking at Yoona again.

“What?”

“I’m sorry~” Yoona does not know why, but she does feel like apologizing.

“For what?” Luhan ask with an emotionless face.

“For not greeting you earlier… It’s just that Joonmyeon got hurt… So, I have to treat him first… I’m worried about Joonmyeonnie…”

Yoona makes a worried look whenever she mention Suho’s name. This somehow burns Luhan deep.

‘I can’t stand this anymore…” Luhan thought as he took off his washing gloves and holds Yoona’s right hand with his. Luhan look straight into Yoona’s eyes.

 

“Yoona…”

“Yes?”

“I have something to tell you…”

“Go ahead…”

Luhan let out a silent sigh and look at Yoona with a longing gaze.

“I…”

 

‘Why does feels so hard? I’M MANLUHAN! MANLY IS MY MIDDLE NAME!’ Luhan thought.

 

Luhan swears he could feel his other hand trembling as he breathes in to calm himself. Yoona innocently smile at him making Luhan get more nervous.

“Lu… Han?”

“Yoona… I…”

Luhan look at Yoona with a hopeful gaze as he takes another deep breath.

“I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!”

 

Luhan shouted out of the blue, making Yoona feel confused. Luhan who had just got a small heart-attack turn to his back to see Chen smiling evilly.

“Oh-ho~ Hyung~ Gotcha!” Chen smirks evilly as Luhan glares at him.

“Yah! TROLL CHEN! YOU COME HERE!” Luhan starts to chase Chen around while hitting him, but Chen being the TROLL manages to dodge from getting hit.

“Why are you guys so funny?” Yoona laughs happily at the two.

“Luhan hyung~” Chen does an aegyo at Luhan as he escapes from the kitchen. Luhan pant hard after chasing him around. Yoona smile happily as she softly pats Luhan back to ease him.

 

‘NO! I must do this!’ Luhan turn himself back to Yoona as he look at Yoona with serious eyes.

 

“Yoona… I want to be sincere with you…”

“Okay, I will treat you bubble tea next time~”

“No… It’s not about that…”

“Huh?”

“Yoona, I LIKE YOU!”

Yoona stays silent for a while before erupting into a big laugh.

“I like you too~ Luhan ah~ Aww~ Why you are so cute?” Yoona pinches Luhan’s cheek.

“Really?” Luhan eyes shines as he heard Yoona’s reply.

“Of course~ What kind of friends wouldn’t like each other?” Yoona smiles innocently as Luhan feels dejected.

“Aww~ I’m so happy~ Luhan ah~ Thanks for liking me~ Now, I can finally know that you like me, my friend! Ah~ It feels good~” Yoona smiles as she skip away happily.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan feels like a million ton of the word ‘FRIENDS’ fall on his back as he fall down flat on the floor.

“Friends?”

Luhan could feel himself dejected as he draws a circle on the floor with his index finger.

 

“Wait! I can’t give up yet!” Luhan suddenly got the courage as he stands up while throwing his fist up high in the air.

“From awkward strangers to shy friends… Now, to friends that like each other… Maybe after this, she call me her twin bestfriend and lastly, lovable boyfriend?” Luhan blushes, imagining both of them going through the stages.

“I will work hard to go up the stages! Xi Luhan, you can do it!” Luhan look in the mirror in the kitchen while doing a determined pose.

“Hyung… What are you up to?” Kai ask worriedly since h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter