Good Day

Luck is On My Side

Linzy goes to her home with a bright smile. Her brother sees her weird smile. "Noona, why are you acting like this? It's creeping me out, you know." Her brother, Insung looking at her with a disgust sight. "Ah, girl these day." Linzy pretend to not hear him. Insung doesn't really like fangirl things like this. If Linzy talks about her bias, he always ignores her and makes a bored face. Well boys are boys and girls are girls, they're having a different habit. Boys don't really care about idols and stuffs, if they enjoy their life, it's enough. Girls? If they are crazy with someone, they'll acting like you know what I mean

Linzy sits on the sofa in her living room, taking her phone and open her contact. "정국". She shyly giggles. "Noona, I asked you why you were smiling alone like that. Look! Even now you are giggling like a crazy person." Insung comes from behind and takes her phone. "YA! Give back my phone!" Linzy tries to takes her phone, but Insung is taller than her, it's difficult to reach it. He looks at her phone. He doesn't get what's funny. Wait. "Jungkook? You mean your "dream boy" you were talking all this time? You have his number?" Linzy sits again and nods her head. 

"Ei, don't lie. No way an idol like him gives his number to you." Insung just can't believe her. "Whatever. Since when you care about this kind of thing?" Linzy take her phone from him and quickly put it in her bag. "I don't care, but you shouldn't be happy because he gave you his number. Maybe he gave it to all of his fans, like you. Right?" Insung walk away from Linzy and leave her alone. 

"Insung was right. Maybe he gave his number to his fans."

She went to her bedroom and throw her body to her favorite thing, bed. She was really tored with all thw fansigning thing. "How can the other do this thing all the time? Don't they have to study for their school too?" As she thinking about the other stuff, her phone vibrates.

"주주야" It's Juju, her close friend. 

"Ya! I thought you were-" "Don't talk too much and tell me about today's fansigning? How's Taehyung oppa doing? Was he as handsome as usual?" Yes. She is an A.R.M.Y too but she likes Taehyung or V. "I didn't really looking at Taehyung, Ju-ya. Mianhae. But! I have a big news for you; Jungkook gave me his phone number! For real!" Linzy opens her eyes wide like she is talking face-to-face with Juju. "REALLY?!?!" Well, she screams really loud. Linzy tell Juju all, what happened with her, how was the fansigning. Juju who can't believe what did her friend experienced. They talk until they really don't have anything to talk about. It's a great feeling when they can talk to each other like this.

It's getting late. Because tomorrow is Sunday, Linzy still doesn't want to sleep. She opened her laptop and searching for BTS pictures for today's event. She still can't believe what happened today. All things came in one day. Fansign, talk, even phone number! Seriously, if everyday is going like this, she could just feels like she's already in Heaven. She looks all pictures, videos. Aw this is cute. Aw that's really cute. He's so handsome. All of her actions mix together. "Noona! Be quiet it's night already. I need to sleeeeeep." Insung's voice from next room. "I hope someday I can move to my own apartment so I don't have to see him again. Tsk." She makes her voice louder, in case Insung can hear it. Insung knocks the wall which is seperating them. Thank goodness there's a wall here. 

As they keep fighting by knocking the wall, Linzy got a message from Juju. 

"If maybe, he text you or call you. Can you ask Taehyung's phone number too? Pleaseㅠㅠ" 

"What this girl up too." Linzy thinks. She ignores Juju's message and goes to sleep.