Sunday

Luck is On My Side

"Kim Linzy! Wake up! It's already 9 a.m." 

"Eomma, it's Sunday. Can I sleep more?" Linzy screams as her mom dragged in to her room. "You lazy girl. A girl shouldn't sleep until this hour. Come on! Get up!" Her mom pulls her blanket make Linzy's cold. "Ne ne, arraseo. I get up now." She yawning and rubbing her wet eyes. 

Linzy go down stair and looking at his brother who is....texting with someone? Since when Insung is really "texting" with someone except his family? 

 

LINZY'S POV

"Since when Insung is texting with someone?"

I tip-toe-ing behind Insung and take the phone. 

"Since when you are text- YA! KIM INSUNG!" It's not Insung's phone, it's mine and look what he has done!

"HOW CAN YOU TEXTED JUNGKOOK?!?" I tuft his hair as strong as I can until he finally feels the pain. "NOONA! I'd just curious with that, is that really Jungkook or not. But it is really him." Insung grabs my hand and getting off my hand from his hair. He stands up and bow, "your welcome."

What do you mean "your welcome". I glare to him with my meanest stare I've ever had.

Bzzbzz 

Oh no is that Jungkook who send me a message?

I don't even have any brave to look at that message. What if it's really Jungkook? I can die in place. But, I want to text with Jungkook too. I think die can wait? 

정국: "So you just had your breakfast? I haven't have breakfast yet~"

IT'S REALLY HIM! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!? 

"Noona, he is waiting for your replay~ You should replay him fast~." Insung talk from the dining room with a joking tone. This kid. "Nugu?" Oh no, dad asking. "KIM INSUNG! STAY QUIET OR I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU." I can't hold it any longer. Are all brothers in this world are as same like this one? 

"It's her idol, dad. Jeon Jungkook." Insung just tell him like I didn't tell him anything. "There's no way idol text your sister. You such a liar. It's must be crush right? Tell me who, come on." Thank God dad doesn't believe Insung, but- why can't an idol text ME? This family really wanna make me laugh. Ah yes reply it! 

Me: Um... Yes I just have my breakfast. You should have your breakfast^^

Ugh. That "^^" looks..

Me: Um... Yes I just have my breakfast. You should have too

How can this thing happened? Am I still dreaming? I pinch my cheek. It's hurt. THIS IS NOT A DREAM. Well, thanks to Insung.

Linzy POV end

 

Linzy and her family eat breakfast together. Linzy look quiet today, not like usually. Her mother ask her but she say nothing happened. Insung just smirk to her as he blink his eyes to his noona. When she finished her breakfast, she quickly go to her bedroom. Grabbing her phone and hoping there's a message from Jungkook. "We will have our fansigning today. Eum... Will you come again today?" FANSIGN? She totally forgot about that event.... She promised Juju for today's fansign. She quickly take a shower and change into a t-shirt and a jeans because she can't dress up too long if she doesn't want to come late, but she is late.

"Eomma, I have an appoinment today with Juju. Can I go? Jebal?" She pout to her mom, begging for hee permission. Nod, that's what she got. After getting a "permission", she quickly go to the fansigning place. 

>>fast forward<<

"How can you forgot about today? Juju is angry." Juju looking at her, pouting. "Mianhae, I just shocked with everything. So-" "Yeah I know. You got Jungkook's number and BAM you texted him. Right? Wow, what a surprise." Juju clap her hand really loud making some of the fans there looking at them. "Ya, you're really... I take it for a revenge, shan't I? Juju is not angry again right?" Linzy poke her cheek making Juju smile. 

Because Linzy was late, they must wait for an hour. "I just late for 15 minutes and this is what I get? Daebak." "This is a lesson, Kim Linzy." 

Rap-monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin..

Juju is now in front of V. "Oppa, make a love sign, please?" Juju is really waiting for this moment. V make a heart sign with his hand, small, bigger, and bigger. Juju can't stand of his cuteness. "Gomawoyo hihi." V reply her with a smile, heaven-like-smile.

And now Linzy time. "Um.. Hi, oppa." Linzy talk with him before he sees her. "Why you didn't reply my text? I'm....waiting." Jungkook talk to Linzy with a low tone.

 

Linzy POV

Uh? Waiting? Me? I pointing at my self. My bias is waiting? Me? 

"Answer my question. Or I won't sign this poster." 

"Ah. Ne. Um. I forgot about today's fansigning so I must hurrying. After I got your message, I quickly take a bath and-" 

"I thought you already took a bath before you had your breakfast?" 

Insung, you.

"The truth is... The one who texted you this morning is my brother, Insung. Em.. He just want to make sure if you are really Jeon Jungkook. So he texted you." I chukkle a bit while looking at Jungkook's confuse face.

"It wasn't you? Such a waste." 

"What did you say?"

"A-a-aniya. Here let me sign your poster." Jungkook low down his voice again. This boy is a breath-taking.

Linzy POV end

 

Jungkook POV

She explained that it wasn't her who texted me this morning. 

"It wasn't you? Such a waste." 

I lowed my voice. This is what I do if I got nervous. Bad behavior. 

"What did you say?" She looking at me, confuse. 

"A-a-aniya. Here let me sign your poster." My voice still a bit low. Aish.

Jungkook POV end


hi guys^^

well, i already made 3 chapters and i know there were typos around. i'm sorry:( 

but i hope you guys can comment or suscribe? don't be a silent reader:( i really like looking at "comment" :D

thanks for you guys who already comment or suscribed ♡ 

love you~