First

Luck is On My Side

 

"Finally, I can go to oppa's fansign! I hope I can talk to Jungkook oppa..." Linzy talks to herself and smile in the bus going to BTS' fansigning in one of the mall on Seoul. 

-at the mall-

Linzy walks by herself to the fansigning place and a lot of people are running. "Why are they running? Should I run too? Am I late to the fansi.." In the middle of thinking, someone bump her from behind and luckly she doesn't fall down. She glares to that person. "Oh! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you somewhere, Noona?" Black-haired handsome boy wearing a cap bumped her. Linzy looks at him, she open her eyes wide and just shooks her head. "Yah! Jungkook-a! Fast, we almost late to the fansigning!" "I think his manager calling him...." Linzy looks at Jungkook's side again and see that boy is already gone. She can't think much now and just run to the fansigning place.

 

Linzy POV

All the Bangtan's members already busy to signing for A.R.M.Y. I patiently queue and controlling my heartbeat which can stay calm after Jungkook bumped me earlier. I takes a deep breath and close my eyes a moment and repeat it again. Well, it kinda work. Remembering Jungkook's voice who said an apologi- wait! He called me "noona" right? I'm not his "noona", I'm younger than him. I hope he remembers his "noona" who he just bumped. 

10 minutes, 20 minutes. 

Finally, my turns come! I finally can see Rap Monster's face close. Rap Monster asks my name and I just say "Kim Linzy" and smile. Jungkook is the last turn so it will take a while for me to get Jungkook's signature. Jin, Suga, J-hope, V, Jimin, finally! Jungkook now! I can see his beautiful eyes close now. "Annyeong. What's your name?" Jungkook speaks to me with a cheerful tone. "Kim Linzy" I freeze at the moment. Looking at him signing my album, I constantly say, "I'm not a noona." He raise his head and put a -what do you mean- face. "Ahh!" He gets it? "You are the one I bumped earlier right?" I can't believe he remembers. "I'm sorry if I called you noona, I'm usually call girls "noona". Mianhae?" he raise his eyebrows and his eyes looking at me. I'm freeze again. Why your eyes are so making me die? "Kekeke it's okay, oppa. Such a great feeling when I can call you oppa." I say it and smiling to him.

Linzy POV end

 

Jungkook POV

"Kekeke it's okay, oppa. Such a great feeling when I can call you oppa." She smiles at me. Such a cute smile she has. I smile at her back and continuing to sign her album. 

"Hi Linzy "Noona" ㅋㅋ Continuing to love Bangtan and keep your cute smile you got there. I hope we can meet again? haha. -정국"

I chukkle a little bit after writting it and give the album to her. I rarely meet a younger fans like her so I instantly pinch her cheek. She looks shocked with that. "Just a fanservise. Don't be too shock like that." I feel nervous suddenly. I wave at her and she waves me back. 

Good to know you Kim Linzy

Jungkook POV end

 

After Linzy waved to Jungkook, she immidietly go outside the mall. She just so shocked when Jungkook pinched her cheek. It was a dream for a fangirl like her. She opens her phone and write something in her twitter account.

"I met Jungkook oppa and he pinched my cheek!>_<"

She writes it smiles all over her face. She just can't imagine how Jungkook can make her heart beating like this. She thought that feeling when she looked at Jungkook's pictures and videos was the . She wrong. "Bzz bzz" her phone vibrate. 

"How can he piched your cheek, Linzy-a??"

"Woah lucky you>< I want too!!!"

"You were going to BTS' fansigning?:o"

Her friends mentioned her. She just laughing to her friends' reaction. "So I'm the lucky one~" She smirk a little bit while looking at her mentions. 

Linzy walks to her home since she still want to enjoying this first free time without her parent accompany her. A lot of fangirls still in the mall area. She just so happy looking at this kind of situation, it's also her first time. And being pinched by Jungkook? It's her first time too. How come today is really a good day for her? She keep walking and taking her earphone from her bag and wear it. She plays her favorite song by IU, "Good Day" because it's her good day today. She listening it with a very bright face. She closes her eyes and keep mumble to IU's song. "Ah right! I wanna buy some coffee first then I can go home. Ah, jinjja joheun nal~". She walks back to the mall and go to a cafe. 

 

Jungkook POV

"Kookie~ hyung is thirsty. Can you buy me a coffee there?" V points out a cafe behind the fansigning. "Hyung, why don't you buy by yourself? Am I your slave or something?" I pout. V hyung pats my head and gives me some money. "Move fast, I'm thirsty Kookieee." V hyung never listen to me. I stand up and V hyung gives his thumb up for me, I just glare to him. "Hyung never understand his dongsaeng."

I run to the cafe immidietly. As usual cafe always make me boring because all we can do is just wait, drink, eat, even what we are eating it's just a tiny food. I never want to go cafe alone. I have to queue for taking an order not like in a restaurant. I hate standing like this. 

"Everybody say no!"

A girl in front of me sings N.O until I can hear really clear. I guess she is one of our fans. Looking her back, her wavy black hair, she is a student since she doesn't colored her hair. She moves her body to the left and right following the rhythms. Cute. That's what I think. She starts to move her arms forward and backward and suddenly she touchs my hands. I surprise.

Jungkook POV end

 

Linzy reverses her body wants to apologize because her hand touched his hand. "Oh! Oppa...." She blinks her eyes a couple time, she just see Jungkook again today. What a good day she has. Jungkook seems a little bit surprise, "I know you are one of our fans! Hehehe." He forgot again? "I'm Kim Linzy." Linzy takes her album out and give to Jungkook.

"Noona! We meet again!" He says with a relief tone.

"I'm not your noona, I'm a year younger than you."

Jungkook just laughing after Linzy said that word. "Am I funny?" Linzy thinks. "You are so cute, Linzy." "C-c-cute? Ei don't be like that. You can make me shock again." Linzy laughs and touch her face make sure that she is not blushing already. After that, she reverses her body again and take an order. "One caramel macchiato, please." Linzy looking at the menu. Jungkook just looking at her from behind. "Caramel macchiato? That's familiar." Jungkook teases her from behind. Linzy pretends to not listen to him so she won't get the next heart-attack.

 

Linzy POV

"I can't blush because something like that." I pay my order and quickly go to an empty seat. Why Jungkook oppa is so adorable... I look at him while he is taking his order and sometime look at my phone. 

Just a minute I look my phone, Jungkook oppa suddenly seat in front of me. 

"Annyeong, don't ignore like before again. I wanna talk to you." 

I nod my head while hiding my blushing face. Oh no, I'm blushing now because of him. Why he keeps following me? I can't stay much longer to keep my blushing face. But he still too cute.

"So you are in first year of high school?" Jungkook asked me. "Y-y-yes." I can't hide my blushing face anymore. "Yaa, you really are younger than me! So nice yo have a fans younger than me haha." He just giggles a little bit. "Why?" I asked him because I just want to speak more with him. "Hmm.. Because they can call me oppa like what you did. I don't really feel special if I call someone "noona"." He said with his serious face. I nod my head again. We quite down. I'm just looking around like a fool but Jungkook oppa just looking at me. I realize and blush again. Why I can easily blush!? 

"Here's your order." someone said. I shock a little bit and then smile. I quickly drink that coffee because of my nervousness. 

"You like caramel macchiato?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, it made me proud because of it." I smile a bit. Seriously. What am I dreamed about last night that Jungkook oppa can actually talk to me. 

"Excuse me, your orders are here." One person come again to our table. As I look at the waiter, I finally realize that a lot of customer fans are looking at us. I mean looking at Jungkook oppa of course. "I think I should go." I quickly stand up but my wrist is grabbed. "Don't." He looks at me and I just look at him back unknowing what he meant. 

Linzy POV end

 

Jungkook grabs Linzy's wrist and go to somewhere quiet. Linzy just following his direction. 

"Give me your phone." 

Linzy hurry takes her phone and give it to Jungkook. Jungkook takes his phone and tab something.