5. That lips (그 입술)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, I heard that your girl falls second place in ranking. Hah! Even a goddess makes mistake.” Chunji teased.

“Hajima. Only I can call her goddess. You better address her as Bora. Arrachi?” L.joe reminded his friend.

The both of them had just finished an intensive basketball practice. The annual basketball competition among the school in the district is around the corner. As the captain of the school club, the coach have high expectation of him to lead the team to victory. Therefore, he had to practice extra after school hours to perfect his skills. And the poor Chunji, his bestfriend had to be his practising buddy.

“Yah L.joe, tell me again why am I your practicing buddy? Shouldn’t you train with someone who is of your level? I mean obviously you would think that you’ve had enough practice after playing with me whose basketball skills are very rusty.” Chunji questioned

“Ani, the key is not to underestimate your opponent. I’m sure your skills will pick up after a few more rounds. By then, you would be playing differently, just like how pokemon evolve. Plus, I don’t want people to know that I put in a lot of effort for the game. It’s supposed to be a surprise thing you know. That’s why I can’t invite any of the team for practice.” After fully explaining why, he inserted his coin in the vending machine and made his selection and repeated the process.

“My treat” he passed Chunji a can of coke. Chunji beamed as the coke exchanged hands. He fist bump as a form of gratitude. They opened the can and drink it as they walked out of the school. It was almost 7pm and as they were walking towards the bustop, they saw Kai and Sehun waiting for the bus too. So instead of standing under the bustop, L.joe and Chunji went behind the bustop. Kai and Sehun have yet to realize their existence there as they were busy talking.

*That could be us. If only my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter