4. First friend (젓 번째 친구)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, bwoya? ‘Unintenionally slipped off my finger’? We saw you purposely aiming the basketba-ummm” Chanyeol asked as soon as they reached Kai.



“Shh, she might hear you, she still not that far.” Kai covered Chanyeol mouth because he was a bit too loud.



“Micheosseo!” Sehun commented.



“Hoksi, you’re hitting on her?” Baekhyun eyed Kai suspiciously as he questioned Kai



“Bingo! Kaja, the bell is going to ring soon.” Kai chuckled and smiled to himself.


 


“Okay, I shall end today’s cla-”



*RINGGGGG*



After the school bell rang interrupting the teacher, half of the class is already leaving. Including Sehun and Kai.



“Kai ppali kaja. The first one to reach the club gets to pick the song for today’s practice”



“Jeongmal? Why didn’t I know?”



“Wasn’t you the one who suggested that last week after the members were arguing about which song to practise with? Hah, I guess you forgot. Kaja!”



Kai is the president of the school’s dance club while Sehun is the vice-president. The number of guys in the club is less than 4 and out of the four, Kai and Sehun is the most looking ones therefore all the female members nominated the two of them as the successor after the previous presidents stepped down. Even though he is the president of the club, he is not close with the other members except for the guys.  



Sehun on the other hand is much more friendlier and closer to all the dance club member. He’s probably closer to them as he manage mostly the admin stuff of the club and thus have to communicate more with the members as compared to Kai.



“Kai sunbae, I baked a cake for you!” one of the dance members hold out the cake to Kai during the dance break.



“Oh, keurae? Gomawo.” He smiled before standing up and started clapping his hand to grab the attention of all s. “Guys, there’s a cake here if you want to eat. Let’s thank our member for baking us a cake” He sat down and took a small bite of the cake before the rest of the club member crowded his area to taste the cake.



“Bwoya, why did he have to be so cold? I bake the cake for him, not for the whole club. Uri sunbae chincha baboya” the girl whispered to her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter