The End Of Me

This Is The End
 
I'm walking this path alone again, with no-one by my side; why I ask myself? The reason behind it was because nobody can understand me, they always end up leaving me again. Were friends for a while then they leave like they don't even care; depressed and scared of being alone, the fear is slowly eating me alive piece by piece. And as I walk into my classroom, I can hear people talking about me, calling me Emo, , Girly, ; all I can do is go hide in the bathroom and take out my Razor that has their name carved on it. I take a good look at my wrist for the second time and slice my skin open, making more lines each of them representing an event of hatred. The warm blood is coming down my arm slowly as it hits the bathroom floors and it makes such a sinful noise; but I won't stop there not in till I finally die. The more my razor goes deep in my skin the less pain I feel. Will anyone come and help me? Of course not I don't have any friends. I look at myself in the mirror and only see a messed up kid, who will never be able to be like the others in his grade; but it's fine because once he's gone, he'll no longer be a bother to them. It's better off dead than keeping on hurting myself. There's a knock on the door and I can't move, my body is too weak to even get up. Let me just sleep here for a while and if I don't wake up know that I had always loved you.
 
 
*Luhan open up!!! Please open up!* Sehun said in a worried voice as he banged the door harder.
 
Still no response from the other side of the door. Luhan was in a major suicide thought, he didn't have any more strength to keep on going. It was better to just die.
 
 
"Luhan pleases your worth so much to me, don't do this to yourself! I love you more than you can imagine. Without you I'm worthless." Sehun tears started forming as he tried to knock the door down.
 
 
The door finally was opened and Sehun comes in running towards an unconscious Luhan, that had blood all over his shirt and wrists. Sehun cried at the scene and rushed him to the nearby hospital, he ran towards the inside of the building yelling for someone to save his boyfriend from dying. A doctor rushed over towards Sehun and took Luhan to the operating room; an hours pass and still no news about Luhan. 
 
 
"Why baby?! Why did go so far? I don't mind if you're overrated or how you stare at the edge of the world. Our love is more than just a passing time, I swear our love will last. Please Luhan just stay alive for me."
 
An hours pass and finally the doctors come out of the operation room. They look at the ground and then back at Sehun.
"I am sorry to announce but Luhan died, he couldn't handle it anymore and his heart stopped. He had lost so much blood already, if you had brought him in sooner we could if saved him. Am very sorry Mr. Sehun". The Doctor said in a very sad voice, he bows and gives  sehun, the reming memories of his boyfriend.
 
Sehun dropped to his knee's, holding Luhan's cloth tightly to his chest, his tears hitting the floor hard. 
 
"sorry I couldn't protect you my Lulu, I hope you're resting in peace, don't ever forget about me baby do you hear me? We'll meet each other soon, I love you". Sehun said in a shaky voice as he looked up at the ceiling.
 
A gush of a wind blow over Sehun's body, sending chills down his spine; but he knew very well that it was his little Luhan saying his last goodbye.
 
"I love you Sehunnie, but it's my time now. Don't cry too much and move on baby I'm sorry." and like that Luhan left everything behind.