The Time We Met...

Definition of [Enternal : Memories]

 

My name Is Choi Sooyoung. I’m a 23 years old doctor who just finished her studies. Finally, my dreams are fulfilled. The job that I dream so much since I was ten, A doctor.

It was not just me that is happy, my family does too. I live at Gwangju and temporally lived here in Seoul to Study, but since now I was hired by Korea best hospital, Seoul National University Hospital. So I have to move permanently.

I was actually a student at  Seoul University and because I graduate with best score I was directly hired by them

I know it’s kinda sad that now I have to leave my parents and permanently lives here in Seoul, but this is my dream and I’m glad they supports me.

Here at the hospital I was already well known since I was trained here. I am an Oncologist, but since I’m just a fresh graduate the superior want to test me if I have the same quality as before I graduated or I was too self confidence and lost My ability. I was assigned for patients who is having low stadium cancer or tumor. What Ever work they give me I’ll do my best!

###

It has been a moth since I worked here. My work was usual. Came here to Hospital at 6 AM and went home at 4 or 5PM. I often work overnight or even taking the night shift, but today the file that I have to look out are too much, well one of my fellow Doctors are absent because of an accident so I take his work.

“ Ahh..” I let out a sound while stretching my body. It’s already hours since I sit on this uncomfortable chair.” I should take a walk outside, this chair giving me sore back” I said and stand up from my chair heading for the door.

I walked through the hall and greeted by nurses who is on the night shift. I exited the building to the backyard. Amusingly this Hospital has a nice backyard, full of flowers green grass and leafy trees. It brings you fresh air and the time you sit you absolutely can relax. At the morning usually nurses and doctors taking their patient for a walk here to have some fresh air. But since it’s already 8 pm this place is so silent.

I looked around the place and saw someone sat on a bench. Patient should be at their room at this time. I walked to her direction and tap her shoulder. “ Night miss, Shouldn’t you be in your room?” I asked politely. She turned her head around looking at me. Oh My God! She is such a beauty. Her deep brown eyes that match her dark mahogany brown hair gasping my heart, making me stick my eyes at her.

“ Ah Sorry Doctor, I was just getting bored.. I go back now..’ She said with her soft angelic voice making my heart melts at an instant. She stand up tending her books preparing to leave. Wait, I don’t want her to leave now. “ Wait…” That was all I managed to say. “ Yes?” she asked to me looking confused.” Umm.. you say you was bored, I kinda too soo wanna talk?” I asked her showing her my best smile but still trying not to show her that I was actually hitting on her.

“ Aren’t I disturbing you doctor?” she asked me again. I sit down and pat on the empty spot beside me. “ Of course not.. I was just taking a break.. come on sit” I said. She sat beside me but keeping her view forward not looking at me. I felt that she was feeling awkward sitting beside me like this.

“ I see you love books..” I said trying to lighten the mood. “ Yes.. Well I have nothing to do..” she said coldly. Ommo, did she hate me or don’t like me. “ Do you like books doctor?” she asked opening her book and starts to read. “ Well I read them for studies, but I’m sure my passions for book aren’t big like you..” I said with my warm smile.

 She was focusing on her book again. I felt my pair of eyes keeps observing those beautiful site. The way she turn the page, the way she cross her legs, everything making my heart flutter and send me a special flight to heaven.

“ Umm Doctor? Why are you staring at me? Something wrong?”she asked looking directly on my eyes. Oh no… she will think I was a weirdo staring at her like that. And I don’t know why this body really won’t cooperate with me this time, my cheek feel so hot and if I look at a mirror I will saw a tomato instead of me.

“ Doctor.. Your cheek are bright red.. Don’t know a doctor can be this cute”She said and started to giggle. Her giggle doesn’t helped me at all. My cheek are becoming brighter and brighter, and I know that. I cannot stand the embarrassment so I turned around and cover my face with my hands.

 I heard her stop giggling and I saw her back with her books. “ I guess you are more comfortable now” I said Looking at her after accomplishing on keeping my red cheeks hidden. She look at me and nod cutely. I look at her eyes and flash my smile. I saw her cheek slowly turns red. No way, I think it was just my imagination.

That night, that meeting was our starting point of everything. Each day, each night I came here to talk with her. We talked about lots of things. Her family, mine, and other stuff. She said she has a sister and her father was also a doctor. But I incrediblely we haven’t introduce each other and I haven’t asked why she was here. And last thing that makes me curios was the book she reads, she never show me what it is.

###

It has been a month since I regularly meet her. I fell deeper and deeper for her. But the fact that she hasn’t discharge from the hospital always hunt’s me. I don’t have the courage to asked her afraid of the cruel reality that I will face. “I even don’t know her name..” I said to my self.

I was walking to the Supervisor room. He said he need to talked to something important to me. I wish I don’t do anything that disappoint him.

As I arrived I knock on the door “ Come in” I heard the voice calling from inside. I opened the door and enter the room.” Sit “ he said. I sit there in front of him feeling nervous I did something wrong regarding his expression. “ Sooyoung-shii.. “ he said starting the conversation.” This two month you show me a great job and prove your promise to me..” he said.” Thank you dr. Jung” I said bowing my head a to him. “ You see.. you’re a great doctor. Before when you was still a trainee you impress me a lot of times. You’re skill at surgery aren’t doubtful. You even did a great job assisting me with the brain tumor surgery three month ago” he said to me. I was actually confused.

I saw him grab a file of paper and pass it to me. I opened the paper and saw a list of names, well doctor names and I believe this is a stadium 4 brain tumor patient. I turn the page to see the Patient’s profile.” I want you to join this team..” I heard his voice shaken so I leave my view from the file and to him. I saw a sad expression forming on his face. “ It’s a shock you know.. Normally people will show symptom step by step, but this patient doesn’t show us that, we just found out her sickness when she said she had great headache and pass out” I saw his eyes  getting very teary. I turn my view back at the file and saw the Patient’s name “ Jessica Jung” was written there. I was shocked and look back at him “ She’s my daughter”

==================================================================================

Sorry If I post this late.. kinda lost the file so I have to rewrite XD

Hope you enjoy.. forgive me if there are mistakes here and there

Thank you for reading..

Please Comment and Subscribe XD