Morning Kisseu

Morning Kisseu
"The best thing in life is to love and be loved."
 
I remember every single memory I had with you. From the day we first met, the day we shared our first kiss together, and of course the day you asked me to marry you. I thank my dongsaeng Sehun-ah for introducing me to Luhan. I owe you big time lil bro. 
 
Saranghe~ without you I wouldn't be right here by his side watching him sleep right beside me.
 
He slept so cutely~ I caressed his soft cheeks and kissed him on the cheeks. Watching him sleep tight was already overwhelming. He was so tight with schedule that he slept disordered. He often finished his schedules at 12 am. But thankfully this weekend he had no schedule. I could spend a lot of time with him today. I  kissed him one last time and wanted to come up when suddenly he my hand and I fell down on the bed again. He hugged me tight.
 
-" Jagiya, don't go. I miss you " luhan said
-" Xiao Luhan, I need to cook dinner plus before that take a bath. And you need more sleep, you went home really late. Get some rest. "
-" Shiroyeo, I want to spend some time with you. And can you give me a kiss one more time but not on my cheeks but on my lips"
- " mmm, no " I .
- " Waee?! "
- " because children aren't suppose to do that. "
- " Ya, Xiao ____, I'm older than you " he said.
- I chuckled a bit " oh yeah I just remembered because you have a really cute baby face I forgot you were older than me. " i said.
 
I stick my tongue out playfully and tried to runaway but failed because he hugged me tighter.
-" Ya! Chincha, you think you can go away from me?! I won't let go until you give me a kiss "
- " Oppa I'm hungry after i take a bath I promise ok? " I replied with aegyo.
- " Shiroyeo, I want it right now. I want my Morning kisseu "
 
I surrendered and gave him a quick peck but he still wanted more so he gave me a passionate French kiss.