The Best Thing Happen Unexpectedly

Love Illumination

divider.png

The Best Thing Happen Unexpectedly

 
 

Everyone was at the club, going through the file that had been sent in. Their club were very different from other classroom they use. Well, the room was designed to meet Jaejoong taste and is more luxurious yet classy. The design of the room is more like a modern living with a small kitchen at the side.  No one is allowed to be in this room other than the member and only Jaejoong have that key unless you are invited. Even the school seonsaengnim in-charge didn’t have the spare key. Their club doesn’t need any fund from the school when every single of them came from a wealthy family. They wasn’t any spoil brat like what you imagine. Jaejoong was working at his father's company, preparing to take over after he graduated. Jiyong was a fashion designer with Hyuna and Kris as his model. Junhyung himself was a song composer.

“Name, Nam Jihyun, she’s a captain of girl basketball club. Very boyish, never date before. Popular with both genders, girls looked up to her as their idol; boys treated her as buddy and best friends. Requestor, Kim Hyuna.” Jaejoong read through the profile and now everyone's eye was on Hyuna. “You the one who request for help?” Jiyong asked with Hyuna nodded her head. “Why is that? Why you wanted to help her?” Kris asked. “She’s a very good friend, though we never really interact a lot. She’s in love with Yoon Doojoon, captain of the soccer club and best friend of hers. But Doojoon oppa treated her like his little sister or even worst, buddy. During break time, Doojoon announced to everyone that he will never fall in love with Jihyun but only treat her as buddy when she was going to confess to him. And this hurt Jihyun hell a lot when we were there hearing those words from him. I never saw Jihyun being so weak when she was crying. I want to help her.” Hyuna said looking down.

“Well, what do you guys think?” Jaejoong asked. “Well, since my baobei requested, I’m fine with this.” Kris said and when to Hyuna to and patted her head. Jaejoong looked at the rest and they just shrugged their shoulders. “OK then, we will take this file. First Hyuna, you need to tell us everything about Jihyun and Junhyung, your target will be Doojoon. Jiyong will help Hyuna with Jihyun image. Kris, you will go after the guys to look for more information about Jihyun and Doojoon. Is everyone fine with the arrangement?” Jaejoong asked by everyone nodded their head. “The main mission will be getting Jihyun able to confess to Doojoon for once.” Jaejoong concluded. “Hyuna, do you want to let Jihyun know about this?” Jiyong asked. “I’m not sure whether she will cooperate with us, but we can try.” Hyuna smiled.

And so, everyone gets on with their tasks. It wasn’t that difficult for Junhyung to get close to Doojoon since they are classmate. Though Junhyung being cold but just towards girls and not towards boys. He hates to hear the girls squealing around or being all fakes to flirt around just to gain attention. On the other hand, Kris as always, girls surrounding him, flirting around, gathering all the information about Doojoon and Jihyun. Jiyong will be aiding Hyuna to see if they decide to tell her their plan for helping her.

------

“Unnie.” Hyuna ran to Jihyun and sat beside. Jiyong was hiding somewhere else, looking at Jihyun and Hyuna. “Oh, Hyuna-ah.” Jihyun smiled. “How are you? Have you confessed to Doojoon oppa?” Hyuna asked but Jihyun shook her head. “I wouldn’t confess to him anymore. I already knew the result. What is the purpose of telling him and getting hurt again?” Jihyun faked a smile. “I think I got to go first. Doojoon looking for me.” Jihyun phone vibrated and stood up after reading the texts from Doojoon.

Jiyong came out after Jihyun left. “She’s hurt more than just she thought.” Jiyong said. “Nae. You loved someone yet that he doesn’t me and I need to pretend to be happily beside him.” Hyuna said. “No. I don’t think she’s pretending to be happy when she’s around Doojoon. She’s truly happy to be with him but because she was afraid that once she confess, her place beside him will no longer her place. She’s hurting herself by forcing herself not to love Doojoon.” Jiyong said. “What should we do now?” Hyuna sighed. “We will see what Jun and Kris had found.” Jiyong held Hyuna hand and send her back to class.

----

They were now gathering at the club, sharing what they found. Hyuna and Jiyong told them about Jihyun and her behavior. “I gather quite a number of things about Jihyun and Doojoon from the students. Both have been childhood friends since young. Jihyun do have many admirers because of her personality. Lee Donghae, Doojoon best friend, he loved Jihyun and he confessed to her once but got rejected by her. However, he never stops showing his love to her. Doojoon is quite popular within the girl as he was more like an ideal boyfriend to them but never date any girls before.” Kris said.

“How about you, Jun?” Jaejoong asked. “I think Jihyun is better off with Donghae.” Junhyung replied simply. “Why is that? What did you find?” “Doojoon is in love with Heo Gayoon, Jihyun friend. And he is going to confess to her on her birthday which is 2 days later.” Everyone head turned to Hyuna, awaiting for her reaction.

“Well, the mission will still go on. Our main purpose wasn’t to make Doojoon fall in love with Jihyun but to let Jihyun confess for once even we knew the result and we will make it on 2 days later”Jaejoong broke the silence. “Baobei, if you don’t want to attend the birthday party, is fine.” Kris said and sat beside her. They could sense Hyuna sadness as she doesn’t understand. Why confess when we already knew the answer? “Ani, I will go. I want to help too.” Kris smiled, patting her head.

-----

“Hey.” Jaejoong sat beside Jihyun. “Hey.” Jihyun wasn’t paying much attention to Jaejoong. “Do you know that my little Jingjing is worried about you?” Jihyun looked up and was taken aback when she saw Jaejoong was the one talking to her. “You looked surprised.” Jaejoong chuckled. “W—well… I….” Jihyun stuttering with words. Jaejoong was attractive and gorgeous that different age of the woman will be mesmerized by him. Not just the way he looks, but the impression he gave.

“No need to be so nervous. I just wanted to talk to you because of my little Jingjing. She told me about your little problem and she was affected.” Jaejoong said and relaxed himself. “Have you fallen in love?’ Jihyun asked but not looking at him. “Yes.” Jaejoong smiled. “I know what you are afraid of. You afraid that if you confess and got rejected, you will never able to be friend with him anymore. But sometime confessing to someone wasn’t looking for an answer and if your friendship between you and him are true, no matter what happen, the friendship between you and him will always be strong.” Jihyun turned and looked at Jaejoong. “You will know what I mean soon.” Jaejoong chuckled when he saw the confused look on her. “I think you should give a try, once and for all.” Jaejoong stood up. “If you decided to confess, come to us. We will help you especially Jingjing.” Jaejoong walked away from Jihyun.

“How was it going?” Kris asked when he saw Jaejoong walked back from Jihyun. “I suppose she will look for us after school ended. Just let her have time to think and sort out what I just told her.” Jaejoong smirked with confidence. Kris shook his head, knowing that Jaejoong never fail.

Just as what Jaejoong said, Jihyun appeared at their club. Jaejoong explained how the club member going to help her to confess to Doojoon which is tomorrow. Hyuna and Jiyong will be helping her for her appearance. The remainder of the members will handle the venue.

------

Everything was ready and waiting for the Jihyun and Doojoon to appear. Despite knowing that Doojoon going to reject Jihyun yet, every single member was doing what they could do to help Jihyun. Asking Jihyun to confess to someone she love wasn’t easy. “If a girl admits that she likes you. Know that it took her every ounce of courage she has.” You will never know that feeling for every single girl when they doing something like that.

Jihyun and Doojoon were standing under the tree, the tree that they first met when they were young. Years had passed and the trees grew up strong and huge just like how Doojoon and Jihyun friendship. Doojoon was well dressed for Gayoon’s birthday party. And for the very first time, Jihyun wearing a beautiful dress as well as doing it for Doojoon. Doing something for the person you love, you never able to feel how great was that.

“Why are you meeting me here?” Doojoon asked. He was looking at Jihyun, the way she dressed up. He never imagined that she could be this beautiful. A button up blouse with an uneven skirt. She let her hair down along a small wave and pinned her finger up to the side. She has a light makeup but define her eyes with eyeliner. She was wearing a small unique scarf tying around her ankle and her feet. Coming along with a black high opened toe heel. This sight of her was wowing Doojoon. Being a childhood friend to her, he has never actually taken a look at her.

482052_444985285545596_359440104_n.jpg

“Do you still remember this tree?” Jihyun walked towards the tree with a smile on her face. “Of course, how could I forget this tree?” Doojoon chucked, following Jihyun behind. “Because of this tree, we became friends.” Doojoon continued. “Yeah.” Jihyun chuckled, remembering their little childhood memories.

“Here it is.” Jihyun said when she was looking for something on the tree. It was a drawing of a boy and a girl holding hands with Jihyun and Doojoon name carved on the tree trunk. They made a promise, no matter what happened in the past, they will always be friends and he will always protect her.

“Years have gone by really fast, many things started to change but never our friendship. Nevertheless, I’m not sure after today will things change between us.” Jihyun was holding her tears in. “What are you talking about?” Doojoon asked with Jihyun had her back facing her. “Doojoon, I like you. I like you more than a friend, more than a buddy.” Jihyun turned around facing Doojoon. Doojoon was taken aback by Jihyun sudden confession. He never thought that Jihyun like him more than just a friend. “I know, you don’t like me how I like you. From the very start I knew about that. I also know what you are going to do today at Gayoon’s birthday party.” Jihyun knew more than Doojoon knew about her. “And I’m here to wish you all the best for your confession later. I can assure that you will get what you wish for.” Jihyun pulled up her best smile but an uncontrolled tear rolled off from her eyes.

Jihyun walked away from Doojoon, leaving him behind. Yes, she knew everything. Gayoon, her best friend and classmate like Doojoon and vice versa. As Gayoon and Doojoon best friends, she pushed her feeling away and never admit her feeling for Doojoon to protect her friendship.

“Thank you.” Jihyun mumbled.

“Jihyun-ah. I'm right here. I’m always here for you.” He back hugging her, giving the warm of his to her. His arm was wrapped around her waist with his chin on her shoulder. “I love you, Nam Jihyun. I always do and always will.” She leaned back, with a smile on her face.

----

“Thank you.” Jihyun bowed to every member of Love Illumination with a bright smile on her face. “Now I understand what you are talking about. Sometime confessing to someone wasn’t looking for an answer.” Jihyun said looking at Jaejoong. “So how are you and Doojoon?” Hyuna asked. “We’re fine. We still remain friends and…” Someone knocked the door cut off Jihyun. Hyuna opened the door and with him smiling to Hyuna. He walked in towards Jihyun with a smile on his face.

“Are you two??” Hyuna words trailing off, looking at them with a raising eyebrow. Jihyun nodded her head. “This is Donghae, my boyfriend.” Jihyun introduced. “I thought…..” Hyuna was lost. “Yes. I loved Doojoon and still loving him but I know that Doojoon and I will never able to be any further than just friends.” Donghae grabbed her hand tightly in his. “But I need someone who wouldn’t give up on me no matter how hard I try to push him away. And Donghae happened to be that person. He knew every single little thing about me, better than myself. He loves me for me.” Jihyun looked at Donghae. “And now, my burden had released and felt way better and happier than before.” Hyuna smiled, looking at the newborn couple 

 -- Hyuna POV--

Sometime confessing someone wasn’t looking for an answer but to release your burden inside you. No matter how the end result were, the most important is that you felt relieved from your heart. And Jihyun unnie happened to find Donghae oppa that will pick every piece of her shattered heart and put it back together; keeping one piece for himself, replacing it with a piece of his. 

 

 
 
author's notes

First story “The best thing happen unexpectedly”. Hope guys love this first story from me. And there will be interlink between each chapter. You will get what I'm when more chapter move in.