Shouldn't have left her alone...

You're Always There... For Me

OMG GUYS HOLY CRAP. I AM SO PISSED. ok so I wrote this chapter and then suddenly it deleted and I was like crap crap no and now I gotta rewrite it UGHH so i am going to have to make it sorter cause I can't remember a dang thing I wrote crap. Ugh hate when this happens....../ok so what I am writing right here (after the / ) is like 2 days after what is before this...lol haha because I haven't been able to update recently really sorry, but here is the chapter and I will try to update as soon as possible when I get time. Thank you for waiting patiently :)


Previous...

Jin-ah opened the door 

"Hi" Myungsoo said with a wide smile 


Present...

Jin-ah's POV~~

I woke up the next morning, and got ready for school. 

To be honest, I don't mind going to school, it's just... the people that go to school. Hopefully today will be like yesterday. No scenes, no accidents, nothing...but I doubt it. *sigh* gotta keep this up to finish high school, then I can go away from all those brats. 

Before leaving, I went downstairs and bid my mom good bye as usual. The weather was nice, not to hot and not to cold. While walking to the school, I felt like I was being followed, like you know, that feeling like someone is watching you behind you back. Seriously, gave me the chills. I would occasionally look back, but don't see anyone behind. Feeling a bit freaked out, I started speed walking to the school. 

All of the sudden i felt a soft poke on my shoulder. Even though it was soft, I got shocked and literally almost fell into the road. Wanted to know what or who did that, I quickly turn around before the person can go hide. But as soon as I turn around. I froze,and basically stopped breathing,

*oh.my.god.he.is.so.close...* was all I could think of and felt my cheeks turn hotter. At that moment he started laughing and moved away.

Soon we reached the school, and received glares and stares as usual.

I could hear people whispering about us again

"Oh my gawd, she walked with him again?!? This b*tch is really to much."

"i just want to punch her  d*mn face" 

But I am glad some people aren't like that...

"I think they look cute together, haha, he changed when she entered this school" i hear a girl whisper to her friend.

"hm, he isn't that cold anymore, I approve. hehehe" Her friend responded and they both giggle, making me smile.

My mood became happier. haha

I entered the class and sat down in my seat waiting for the teacher to arrive. Myungsoo said he was gonna go meet his friends so I was sitting here, with like 20 different pairs of eyes staring at me. basically almost the whole class. I loo around and could see some girls smirking and texting somebody. I would from time to time glance at the clock wishing the time would go faster. 

*sigh*

Suddenly a pair of legs appeared in front of me. 

"well, why is the princess alone" someone spoke

*uh oh, hana...*

" Someone shut the door." She said to the class.

No One's POV~~

Before someone shut the door, a couple students were able to sneak out without getting notice.

 Hana moved went around the desk and sat in Myungsoo's seat which was next to Jin-ah's and started playing with her hair.

"stand up." She said to Jin-ah

But Jin-ah didn't move at all.

"*scoff* I said, stand.up." She said again.

"thats it." Hana said losing her patiences and grabbed jin-ahs neck and made her stand up and slapped her. 

"man, you should listen better. haha" hana said, making the class let out a chuckle. 

Meanwhile, the students who were able to escape the class ran down the halls, trying to find Infinite.

Infinite's POV~~

"THERE THEY ARE!" We heard someone scream.

*wth.....* we all thought 

"....j-jin-ah...c..classroom.." one of them spoke

"hurry...n-now, L ssi" another spoke.

Myungsoo/L's POV~~

"....j-jin-ah...c..classroom..hana" one of them spoke

"hurry...n-now, L ssi" another spoke.

*Jin-ah? No.* I thought and ran down the halls to the class as fast as possible.

No One's POV~~

*In the classroom*

"anyone want to have a go at her?" Hana ask the crowd, smirking

"eunni! I want to teach her a lesson for taking away your L oppa." A girl spoke up 

"Is that so, well then I will leave her to you." Hana said and stepped aside. 

The girl stepped up and slapped Jin-ah. 

"Thats for stealing L oppa from Hana unni. haha b*tch you deserved it." The girl spat

She was about to punch Jin-ah in the stomach but Jin-ah stopped her hand before she could.

"s-stop..please.." Jin-ah said

"*scoff* you must be an idiot." The girl said, and removed her grip from Jin-ah's and punched her in the stomach making Jin-ah collapse on the floor. Her body isn't fully healed yet from the last time she was hurt.

Jin-ah was now on the floor slowly losing consicous as the girl kicked her shamlessly, over and over again. She finally lost consious as the pain was unbearable. The girl smirked in victory. But continued kicker her, as Hana watched in satisfactory.

The girl was about to kick Jin-ah again when the suddenly busted open.

"i thought the door was locked..." some kids whisper and start to clear a path to the center.

Myungsoo immediately ran up to check on Jin-ah and looked at Hana with anger in his eyes.

"You just can't have enough can you? 
"*scoff* unbelieveable" myungsoo muttered and picked Jin-ah up, but before leaving he said to hana,

"I'm not done with you yet" and turn his gaze to the girl who kicked Jin-ah "you too" and left the classroom, to the nurse. 

Myungsoo/L's POV~~

*I shouldn't have left her alone... jinjja babo* I thought as looked at her sleeping figure in my arms as I carried her to the nurse. 


OMG SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE....FOREVER. Anyways so heres the chapter, been busy lately, and haven't had time to work on it. 

I started my new AFF!! Its basically about how Myungsoo is an Idol and she (you) protects him, from people that want to hurt him. So check it out, its called "Protecting him". It was based off of my imagination because I have always want to like protect him from the bad people and stuff...lol haha, so if there is a story out there that is like mine, I did not copy, but I would love to read it. lol haha. 
Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/656299/protecting-him-highschool-infinite-myungsoo-you-school-youandoc-protect   

Did anyone watch "This is Infinite"? It was hilarious...but at the ending, it showed the preview for next episode and dude it made me so dang pissed off. Seriously, watch the ending, like where it shows the preview, and dude, it like ruined my mood, and I started throwing my pillows like. Everywhere. lol. 

Did you guys hear about the Infinite Offical Line? I made a Line just for that, and it's pretty exciting getting a message, and a photo too. lol. You guys should add them. haha 

-lilli5874

 

 

 

 

 Subscribe ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Aigoo, what is Woohyun doing... haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Oh, sunggyu... haha, everybody has their hands in the air...except for Sunggyu, who has it down... haha

 

 

 

Make sure to check out my new AFF ^^ Hope you guys enjoy reading it! :D (link above)

Follow me on IG fan account for Myungsoo/L/Infinite- but mostly Myungsoo/L. lol haha (I update daily ^^)
IG: @4ever_inspirit