A better day

You're Always There... For Me

So sorry for not update. Stupid school got in the way, so many quizs and test ugh. So I will try my best to update on weekends when I don't have anything going on. Again sorry for making you guys wait so long. Anyways lets get to the story!


 Previous...

L's POV~~

Time passed and she was finally released from the hospital. 

I walked Jin-ah and her mom to their car before leaving, and Mrs Im asked me,

"oh, Myungsoo-ah, would you like to come over some time?" 

"oh, um, sure, I would love to... but if thats ok with you Jin-ah..."  I said, nervously

She looked at me and nodded giving me a smile. 

"Alright, then its settled. Um... Jin-ah, you and him decide when he is gonna come over some other time. Arasseo?" 

"Neh" she answered her mom and bid good bye to me.

I waved back and headed home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     Present     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning~

After my alarm went off, I got up and got ready.

*sigh* "Great, another day of school..whoopee.." I murmered.

*Ding-Dong*

*oh! Who is that?* I questioned myself after hearing the doorbell.

I could hear my mom open the door and greet someone. I wonder who it is, I heard a couple people talking but it was to quiet I couldn't hear if it was a male or female.

After I got ready, I went to get my things together before heading out to school.

I went into the living room to say goodbye to my mom, while placing things into my bag so I didn't see what was in front of me.

"oh, Jin-ah your here"

I look up after closing up my bag, my eyes widen.

"hello"

"h-hello..." I said back

"Hi Noona!" Sungjong beamed. 

"what are you guys doing here? and how did you guys know my address?" I asked curiously

"oh, Jin-ah they came to take you to school."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape while nodding my head understanding.

"But how do they know where we live?" I asked my mom

"oh, um, well, when you where getting checked out I gave Myungsoo our address." Her mom replied

"oh, but you guys didn't need to come and take me to school, I can go there myself." I said with a smile

"Haha, we know but we wanted to walk with you. ESPECIALLY someone..." Hoya responded, empashizing the word especially while looking over to Myungsoo. While the rest started laughing at Hoya's response.

I laughed a bit to, not really getting what he means when he says especially

So I bid my mom goodbye and started walking to school...except this time with Infinite.

"Noona, are you feeling better?" Sungjong broke the silence.

I smile and nodded

"Thank you" I said 

We almost reached school, when I remember how the Queenkas could hurt me again and my expression became troubled thinking about it. I guess they notice when they asked me," Jin-ah, are you ok?" I heard Sunggyu ask.

"oh, yea, i was...just thinking..." I said, reassuring them that im ok.

"Don't worry, we are here to protect you if they try to hurt you" Myungsoo said with a smile.

It was like he read my mind... but that smile, made me feel warmer. huh weird.

I took a deep breath when I saw the school in sight.

Once we stepped on campus, we were immediatly surrounded by other students, especially girls.

"Oh.My.God. she walked to school with them. psh, what a sl*t." A girl remarked while chewing gum.

"this girl again!! Ughh she stealing my oppas~~" A girl whined while jumping up and down, throwing some sort of tantrum.

"This b*tch is every where....gosh cant she disappear!?" 

I could feel someone hold my hand and give it a slight squeeze, I turn to see L, I mean Myungsoo smiling at me and started pulling through the crowd with Infinite following

"OMG did you see that! He is holding her hand!!"

"are they dating"

"why why why why is it her!!! UGHHH that brat!"

I recieved a few glares here and there but I shook them off.

I told Infinite they could go to their lockers, and that they didn't have to walk me to mine, but they insisted so I just decided to let them do whatever they wanted to do, because I knew they wouldn't change there minds.

When I arrived at my locker, i said bye and opened my locker, to grab my things.

I turn around to head to my class, only to face infinite right in front of me. '

"oh! you guys didn't go to your lockers?" I questioned, since i thought they already left after I arrived at mine.

"No, we did" Dongwoo answered 

"but.." I was about to say something else when I heard someones voice. sounded like they couldn't find something, the voice sounded oddly familiar. I look behind Infinite and see Myungsoo trying to find something.

"aish, where is it, ugh I put it here..."

"Wo, you guys are across from me? huh i never knew that" I said suprised, I guess I never really paid attention to my surroundings, but I've never seen them there before...

"Well we don't go to our lockers very often because we dont want a bunch of gifts stuffed into our lockers, so we don't use our lockers often so they don't put gifts in there, because they know we dont go in them." Sungyeol said.

"ya, L what are you looking for?' I heard Dongwoo ask

"Where is it... Im looking for my report that I forgot on the first day, I was pretty sure I got it or was it another paper I grabbed." He said and questioned himself

I was thinking about what he was saying and then I remembered something

Flashback~

On the first day of school~

I was packing up after the bell rang, when I saw papers on the desk next to me.

I remember who I sat next to, like I mean who wouldn't. haha. So since I knew I would see him around again, I put the papers safely into my book so no one would take them or throw them away.

After I did that the door burst open...

End of Flashback~

"oh! Wait..." I said while opening my book searching for the papers. 

"Oh, here it is, is this what your looking for?" I asked showing the papers to him after I found them

"oh, there it is. I was looking every where for these." L said happily

"Where did you find them?" He asked you

"Well, on the first day, after everyone left, I was still packing up and saw these. So i decided to take them and give them to you but... i never got the chance to since..." I said whispering the last part

"oh~ Well thank you!" He said with his charming smile and hugged me. I could feel my body get warm and my cheeks heat up. Then I heard Dongwoo and hoya laughing. I wonder what so funny...

We went to class, and sat down in our spots. I could still hear people making comments.

"she is still with them"

"so clingy"

"ugh, look at her. Her beauty is so ugly compared to ours."

"Omg i wanna smash her face"

"I wanna teach her a lesson so bad but she is always freakin protect by them.Ugh."

"what does she have that I don't!?! Huh?"

I felt them buring holes through me. Lucky the teacher came in and they had to turn to the front.

During the lesson I could see some girls giggle and snicker while taking glances over to where I sit. I figured they were talking about L who was sitting next to me. 

Finally the class ended, I was the last one to leave, because I took my time since I had nothing to do anyways.

While walking out the door I wondered where Infinite went, *I wonder where they went* 

*where am I going to go now...* I was about to go further down the hall when I heard chuckling behind me.

I turn around and see Infinite trying to hold in their laughter.

"What were you thinking so hard about that you didn't see us when you walked out?" Dongwoo said while laughing

"yeah hahahaha.. You..you just walks right pass the seven of us" Hoya also said laughing empashizing the word seven.

"so what where you thinking about anyway?" Myungsoo asked 

"oh um... I was wondering where you guys went..." I said trailing off

"well now you found us! haha lets go" Myungsoo said and grabbed your hand 

"did you guys just see that?" Woohyun said suprised at what he did so naturally

"yup" Hoya answered not interested

"he doesn't like skinship, not even to us" Sungyeol also commented

"could he have a crush on Jin-ah" Dongwoo also said

"Did you guys just figured this out? jinjja babo" Hoya said.

"what wait, hyung you knew?" Sungjong asked

"He never told me, but tell me a time where he saved someone or smiled like that?" Hoya answered back with another question

"yea thats true, I have never seen this side of him to anyone else" Sunggyu also added in

"Ya, what are you guys talking about?" L turned around and said

"uh...um talking about where we should go now" Sungyeol answered, and the group ran to catch up with L and Jin-ah

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh oppa, when can you come over for dinner..." Jin-ah asked shyly

"o-oh, um~ today? is that ok?" L replied

Jin-ah responded by nodding her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"eomma! Myungsoo oppa is coming over today" Jin-ah called her mom to tell her

"Oh jinjja, ok well we should get ready..." Mrs.Im said while taking out bowls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ok we are done!" I said looking at everything set on the table

Like on cue, the door bell rang

*Ding-Dong*

"omo omo otteoke, he is already here" I said making sure I have everything and mostly if I look ok.

No one's POV~~

Jin-ah opened the door 

"Hi" Myungsoo said with a wide smile 


Im sorry if this chapter isn't interesting. I guess I kinda ran outta ideas so i didn't really know what to write about... but if you have any suggestions then I would try and use them to make my next plot. Btw I usually write my stories at night because that is when I get really creative for some reason lol anyway, that is why there are many mistakes. Mian. But i you guys see any mistakes, please comment them or private message me, so I can correct them, would be a great help! Thank you^^

 

Subscribe! :D

Now for my subscribers~~~~ lol

 

I want to say thank you to my 10 subscribers! (Thank you for the new 2 subscribers)

NoRaM-DCL 

Lyea89 

melodyjhae - Thank you for upvoting my story! :)

MyungsooMyDestiny

Danieea

biehalegolas 

beapadilla 

nevertrustaduck 

KMS_Min - New

babyangel112 - New  

 


(I will try to mention all of my subscribers in all of my chapters, unless you dont want to be, just private message me. Anyways thank you, it really means alot!)

 

heartheartheartheartheartheartheartHere is some Myungsoo and Infinite PICS heartheartheartheartheartheartheart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                         

heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart

I might start a new story featuring Myungsoo and another girl character but I am not abandoning this story. Anyways do you guys have any request for the girl charater? a name or picture? If you do make sure you message me or comment down below!