Its been too long

This cant be the end

After all these years and after everything I thought I would do to them, the only thing I wanted to do was hug him. If he was here, the others had to be clo... No, they left me here, I couldnt trust them again. 

"Damn it Haneul where are you?" 

"Would it matter where I am?" I leaned out over before I dove across. He turned his flashlight to where I was. "You knew where I was the last time." I jumped again and he fell for it again. 

"We didnt leave you, we had to leave. Munchers broke in and we ran." Su Hoon said and flashed the light around. "When we were on the runway someone touched down and picked us up. We tried to say you were still inside, but they wouldnt listen. They had to give Ji Hwan a sedative." More footsteps pounded down the hall. 

"We have to go, we are getting over run. The others..." 

"Yasuo?" He froze and looked towards my voice. "Why did you leave?" From where I was I could see the tears in his eyes. He opened his mouth, but gun shots stopped him.

"We have to leave, now!" The doors burst open and munchers poured through. Seven bodies ran down the hall towards us but only the one made me want to cry. Ji Hwan was wearing military style clothes and had a rife in his hands. The pack on his back looked military style too. He was too thin and his hair was scraggily.  There was a gash on his neck that made me want to cry, but I didnt. 

"They broke through, we have zero time." His voice had changed too. It was the same, but it sounded harder. "Did you find her, we are not leaving without her!" I jumped in front of him and he froze. 


Guys? Please dont leave. Please
stay here. I'm sorry I held off so 
long, I was trying to build suspense. 
Please still be here.