Baby's Breath X Mistletoe

Out of the Blue

“Hyung, can you help me?” Jungkook stared at Hoseok with a puppy eyes, hoping it would make Hoseok agreed to help the younger. “Please, hyung.”

Hoseok put his index finger on his chin, pretending he was busy thinking if he could help the younger or not. But of course he would help his best friend. “Okay. Sure, I will help you.”

“I can’t go to the hospital because I have an extra class, so can you help me to accompany my Yoongi hyung?” he asked. A smile formed on Hoseok’s face as he heard his best friend’s brother’s name.

“Don’t worry, I will accompany him.” He said excitedly. Of course he will accompany Yoongi, he liked Yoongi anyway. He just felt he wanted to be the one for Yoongi. He just wanted to give Yoongi his everything.

“Thank you, hyung!” Jungkook chirped and hugged Hoseok lightly then ran to his class to chase his extra class. Hoseok just laughed seeing his best friend’s action.

“Should I get Yoongi hyung something?”


A smile appeared on Hoseok’s face as he passed by a flower shop on the way to the hospital. With a smile, he entered the flower shop and he was greeted by a dozen flowers inside the shop. And this shop smelled nice too. A young lady approached him with a smile.

“Hi, what kind of flowers that you’re looking for?” she asked. Hoseok looked around the shop. There were so many kinds of flowers inside. He rubbed his nape as he sighed. He didn’t know what kind of flowers that he should buy for Yoongi. As he looked around the shop, there was one kind of flower that caught his attention.

“What is that?” he pointed to that white and small flowers kind like.

The florist smiled and took the flowers that he pointed at. “This is baby’s breath. It means innocence and pure love.”

Hoseok smiled when he knew what the meaning of that flower. “Okay, I’ll take that.”


“Yoongi hyung.” Hoseok entered Yoongi’s room with a bright smile formed on his face. As usual, Yoongi looked pale but his smile made his face looked beautiful, especially when his eyes turned into crescent when he smiled. And Hoseok couldn’t help but slowly liking Yoongi.

“Jungkook will come later after his extra class.”

“I know. He has an extra class every Wednesday.” Yoongi said. His eyes darted to the flowers that Hoseok brought and a smile slowly formed on his pale face. He looked surprised though. “Is that baby’s breath?”

“Yes. It’s baby’s breath.” Hoseok gave the bouquet to Yoongi and Yoongi’s fingers slowly grazed the white flowers.

“It’s my favorite flower.” Yoongi said. His eyes were sparkling and his smile was so sweet. “How can you know about it?”

Hoseok awkwardly laughed and rubbed his nape. He didn’t know that baby’s breath was Yoongi’s favorite flower. He just felt that flower was a right flower to be given to Yoongi. And in addition, the meaning of the flower really suits Yoongi; innocence.

“Well, I got a feeling that flower is your favorite flower, so I bought it.”

“Thank you.” He smiled again. “The spring had come and the nurse said the flowers in this hospital’s garden already bloomed. I want to see it. Can you help me?”

“Sure.” Hoseok took the wheelchair beside the bed and picked Yoongi up with a bridal style. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok’s neck and unconsciously his lips brushed Hoseok’s cheek. The elder immediately blushed and hid his face on the crook of Hoseok’s neck.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled, but it was still loud enough to Hoseok’s ears.

Hoseok put Yoongi gently on the wheelchair and smiled at the elder. “It’s okay, hyung.”

Hoseok took a small blanket near the bed and wrapped Yoongi’s back with the blanket to keep his body warm. “Let’s go, hyung.”


Yoongi smiled as he looked around the garden. The garden was beautiful because it was spring and the flowers were blooming beautifully and Yoongi just loved it so much. Somehow it made his heart calm.

“It’s beautiful.” Hoseok mumbled as he pushed the wheelchair slowly so Yoongi could look at the blooming flowers without rushing. It’s beautiful, just like you.

“Yes, it’s beautiful.” Yoongi answered back. Suddenly Hoseok stopped and Yoongi turned his wheelchair around with a puzzled face.

“Hyung, I felt something fell on my head. What is it?” the younger asked. His eyes looked panic; he even didn’t dare to move a little bit.

Yoongi blushed as he saw what thing that had fall on Hoseok’s face. Hoseok looked more panic when he saw Yoongi’s blushing face.

“It’s mistletoe.”

Hoseok’s eyes went wide when Yoongi said that was mistletoe. “.” He unconsciously cursed. “Mistletoe should be in winter, not in spring.”

“I know. I think that mistletoe was a leftover from winter. Or maybe someone put it intentionally.” Yoongi said.

“Hyung, will you help me?” Hoseok’s eyes looked panic again. He also felt nervous knowing Yoongi had to kiss him to get rid of this mistletoe. They just knew each other for ing two days.

“Y-Yes.” Yoongi responded hesitantly. Hoseok bent a bit to Yoongi, leveling his height to the sitting Yoongi so Yoongi’s lips can reach his lips easily.

Yoongi looked hesitant and Hoseok looked nervous but the elder’s lips slowly moved closer to the younger’s lips and their lips brushed—they swore they felt such electricity in their body when their lips brushed each other’s. Yoongi closed his eyes—Hoseok too—and pressed his lips to Hoseok’s, pecking it lightly.

Hoseok opened his eyes and broke their kiss. Yoongi’s cheeks were red and so did he. “Thank you hyung.”

He smiled and the elder smiled back at him. Silently both of them wanted to feel each other’s lips on theirs again, because it felt so good.


Jungkook always passed the hospital’s garden before going inside the hospital and visited Yoongi’s room because the garden looked so beautiful with the blooming flowers. He liked spring and the blooming flowers too, just like his brother.

He saw Hoseok pushed his brother’s wheelchair slowly and suddenly he stopped. His brother turned his wheelchair around and Hoseok bent to leveling his height with his brother. Jungkook gasped at the view he just saw. His brother was kissing his best friend.


a/n; finally i updated this fic after a long long long time!

i changed the title of this fic and i edited chapter 1 and 2 too~ if you already read chap 1 and 2, you better read it from the start bcs i changed some things there~

read also my bangtan chaptered fic~

Caramel Macchiato: vhope and taekook

Camera Lens and You: yoonseok

the last, enjoy~

comment replies;

@Zunnie: finally i updated it after a year~

@LadyAngel123: here's the update~

@ArmyExoticBaby: sure, here's the update~