Meet for the First Time

Out of the Blue

a/n; i edited this chapter and change some words choice also grammar in this chapter. don't mind the author's note below because it was just an old author's note. thanks c:

-chae-



“Today is such a tiring day.” he mumbled as he put some books into his locker. “I miss Yoongi hyung.”

He shifted his gaze and found his senior also his best friend stood beside him, grinning like an idiot and Jungkook couldn’t help but laughed at him.

“Jungkook, do you want to go somewhere after school?”

He shifted his gaze into his locker again and sorted his books a bit. Without looking at his best friend, he replied. “Actually I have to go to the hospital, Hoseokkie hyung.”

“Are you sick?” Hoseok asked worrily. He even pressed his palm against Jungkook’s forehead but the younger just laughed at his action. He took Hoseok’s hand off of his forehead and the elder showed him a puzzled expression.

“No hyung, I’m fine. I have to go to the hospital to accompany my brother.” Jungkook responded as he closed his locker’s door and took his bag. “Maybe, you want to go with me?”

“Hmm… Sure, why not? And, why you didn’t tell me that you have a brother? I thought we are friends!” Hoseok pouted and the younger snorted at him, making him slapped the younger’s back head lightly and gaining a painful groan from him.

Jungkook rubbed his head and stuck his tongue playfully to Hoseok. “Because you never ask me, hyung!”


Hoseok got curious with Jungkook’s brother. He was still wondering why Jungkook didn’t tell him and why he didn’t ask anything about it before. He knew Jungkook didn’t speak much of his family since his parents’ accident and he realized he was the one who have to take an initiative.

Jungkook opened his brother’s room’s door and their eyes meet the whole-white room. “Come in.”

They entered the room and Hoseok saw Jungkook’s brother. He had a pale face and looked fragile, and it somehow made me want to protect him.

“Yoongi hyung, I bring someone here.” Jungkook smiled at his brother. I looked at him and smiled too.

“Hi, I’m Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you, Yoongi-ssi.”

He smiled back at his brother’s best friend and his eyes turned into a crescent when he smiled. “Hi, I’m Yoongi, Jungkook’s brother. Thank you for coming here, Hoseok-ssi. And nice to meet you too.”

One smile from Yoongi made Hoseok realized that he was beautiful. And he was trying hard to not to got caught staring at his best friend’s beautiful brother.

“Anyway Kookie, he’s Hoseok that you used to talk about, right?”

Hearing his name, Hoseok turned around and looked at Jungkook with a disbelief face. “Really?”

“Yeah.” Yoongi responded as he laughed. “He said you are good at dancing and rapping, also you are a popular senior in school, something like that.”

“Yoongi hyung!” Jungkook whined and his cheeks blushed. He wanted to hit his hyung for making him felt so embarrassed but he couldn’t because his brother was still sick.

“It’s okay, I know I’m popular!” Hoseok stuck his tongue at the younger and ruffled his hair.

“Yeah whatever hyung.” Jungkook glared playfully at Hoseok. “Anyway, I’m going to get a cup of coffee from Bangtan coffee shop in this hospital’s canteen, do you want a coffee too, Hoseok hyung?”

“Get me caramel macchiato then. Thank you Kookie!”

And after that, Jungkook left Hoseok and his beautiful brother alone. Just the two of them.


 Finally Yoongi curiousity answered as his brother brought his best friend also his senior in his school, Jung Hoseok to the hospital. Jungkook told Yoongi a lot about this Hoseok guy and today it was the first time he met him. Finally he met him, because Jungkook told him that he was good-looking, he was such an optimist person, he was a nice and kind-hearted person and he was good a dancing and rapping.

“So why you stay in this hospital? You look healthy, hyung.” He said. “And, can I call you hyung?”

Yoongi chuckled at the younger and his eyes turned into a crescent again—which were Hoseok really liked from him. “Of course you can.” He responded. “And the reason why I stay in this hospital because that accident made me can’t walk.”

“I know it’s hard for you, hyung.” He said softly. “Even though it’s hard, don’t let it be an obstacle to you to stop believing, hyung. You will walk.”

He such an optimist person and Yoongi wanted to be friend with Hoseok, especially when he remembered that he was such a pessimist person. And in addition, Hoseok was just one year younger than him so it wasn’t a big problem for them to be friend.

Yoongi admitted that his brother was right when he said Hoseok is good-looking. He smiled at Yoongi and his smile made him smile too because he could feel Hoseok gave him a hopeful atmosphere, even it was just from his smile. Yoongi rarely smile because of that accident, but why this Hoseok guy made him feel that hope is still exists, that made him wanted to smile again?

“Don’t give up hyung. You will walk.” Hoseok took Yoongi’s delicate hand and squeezed it lightly, showing his encouragement to Yoongi.

Yoongi already gave up on everything. He lost his faith already. He even wondered if he could feel what is love and what is hope, but Hoseok just appear into his sight out of the blue and showed him that hope was still exist.


a/n;

finally suga and jhope meet!

and this chapter is longer than chapter 1~

next chapter will be a gloomy chapter but chapter 4 and so on will be more fluffy and romantic~

anyway i made a bangtan twitter header! i started to make a header and icons again bcs of christmas holiday so if you want to request an icon or header, just go request through my wall~

download it here

and if you like this story, please go comment and subscribe, because i wanna talk to you guys~

the last, enjoy~