Smile Again

Out of the Blue

a/n; i edit this chapter and changed something a little bit so go read it again, thanks c: and don't mind the author's note below, bcs it was just an old author's note, thanks c:

-chae-



Yoongi felt his world was falling apart as he knew his parents were gone, forever. He wished he didn’t call his parents to pick him up from school. He knew his parents were busy and he really wanted his parents to see him graduated from high school on that day, but he didn’t know it was the last time he saw his parents.

He wasn’t alone. He still had his younger brother, Jungkook. He cried as he remembered his brother. His brother was still young. He needed their parents’ love, but they weren’t there anymore. He thought it was his fault, even though his brother always told him that it wasn’t his fault. It was God’s plan.

 “Kookie-ya, I should have die, right?” he mumbled as one tears started rolling on his pale face again. He cried as the accident that involved him and his parents played again in his mind just like a sad movie.

Jungkook wiped his own tears and his fingers reached Yoongi’s pale face, wiping the tears. “Don’t say that, hyung. If you die, I’d be very alone. You’re my everything, hyung. Don’t ever think about you should die or something like that.”

“I even can’t walk again, Jungkook.” He said. Tears were rolling again, wetting his pale face. “What should I do now?”

“You will be able to walk again, hyung. Miracle will happen.” Jungkook smiled at his brother and wiped his tears, caressing his warm pale cheek. “You will.”

Yoongi had been staying at the hospital for one month and luckily their parents left them with some insurance money so Jungkook still able to pay Yoongi’s treatment, even though he hated that place and he wanted Yoongi to stay at their home.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

“I have good news for two of you.” the doctor smiled and opened her documents in her hands. “Based on your progress for this past four weeks, I saw a miracle started to happen. You showed us a good progress and soon you can walk again. But, don’t stop believing that a miracle will happen, okay?”

“D-Doctor Park, is it true? I’ll be able to walk again?” Jungkook saw tears of happiness started to form on Yoongi’s eyes. A stray of hope could be seen on Yoongi’s eyes.

“Yes. Don’t stop believing, okay?” She replied and closed her documents. “Well, I have to go now. Take a rest and good night.”

Yoongi felt really happy when he heard he would walk again. He didn’t know when, he didn’t know how, but one thing for sure, he would walk again, because he wanted to lift the burden, the pressure out of Jungkook’s shoulders. He wanted to be a helpful brother to Jungkook, so they can live happily and he wanted to prove it to his parents that he could.

“See hyung, you will walk again.” Jungkook smiled and hugged his brother lightly. “Every cloud has a silver lining, hyung. Don’t stop believing, okay?”

Yoongi smiled—it was been a long time since the last time he smiled—and his fingers reached Jungkook’s, intertwining their fingers together. “Thank you for staying by my side. I’m so happy for having a brother like you.”

Jungkook didn’t answer. He just replied the elder with a smile and tucked him with the blanket. “Good night, hyung.”


a/n;

short chapter as a start

well, because it's december and christmas is getting near, i decided to write a fic with a love and hope theme because christmas means love, hope, and happiness to me

and, english isn't my mother language so excuse my english if there's grammatical errors

next chapter will be so much longer, trust me!

the last, happy reading and happy early christmas!