— [ 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 ]

[ 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 ]— The Twelve Days of EXOmas

hello there friends and readers! sorry if this update gave hope to this story/series being continued, but it's infact the complete opposite. this is an announcement about my return to writing, and the archiving of all my old works. rather than move everything over to a new account, i decided that i was far more more comfortable just discontinuing what i already had going on and "starting fresh" where it all started.

now, while that means i have no current plans to continue old stories, or rewrite them as i was originally going it, it doesn't necessarily mean that old stories won't end up revisualized or blended into future stories. it just means that i am not going to stress myself out worrying about reworking them and intend to look forward towards new stuff. i have ideas a plenty and this time i want to focus on them instead of playing catch up on old stories. it's time for new, fun stuff my loves! this does also mean that some of my old stories/ideas that were posted but never actually started have just been deleted rather than archived and i have unhidden the chapters from a couple of older stories from when i was intending to rewrite.

i have put together a discord server where you can come chat with me about stuff. i thought it would be easier in regards to getting input from you guys rather than having to wait for days for comments. and i would love to get to know you all. there are some of you that have been supporting me even in my absence and i'm so truly grateful. so come hang with me! discord server right here.

 i will be copy/pasting this little announcement to each story. sorry about that.

thank you all for your patience and understanding!

— skit