Meeting the gang

Struck By Love

SANDARA’s POV

 

We reached the mall and as usual , Bommie went in to almost all of the shops !! She’s a shopaholic seriously .

 

“What do you guys think about this dress??” Bommie said as she came out from the fitting room.

 

“It’s nice” I smiled.

 

“What about this ?” Bommie said.

 

“Bommie ,  you look good on anything . So , you don’t really have to ask us you know~” Chae said while crossing her arms.

 

“You’re right. Kekeke” Bommie tried another dress on. “What about this?”

 

Chae rolled her eyes while I smiled at the look of those two .

 

“Beautiful” I heard a guy with a deep voice said.

 

“Tabi !!!!!!!!!!” Bommie beamed.

 

“Tabi ??? What kind of name is that ?!” Chae whispered to my ear.

 

“Hi , bunny.” He said as three more guys came into the store.

 

“Guys !! Let me introduce you to my boyfriend !! This is Seunghyun.” Bommie said while she’s in his arms.

 

“Hi.” I said and Chae does the same.

 

“And these are his friends , Seungri , Youngbae and Daesung. Guys , this is Dara and Chaerin” Bommie continued.

 

“So you’re Chaerin.” Seungri smiled. “Do you remember me?”

 

“What the heck, not you again.” Chae rolled her eyes.

 

“You know each other ?” I said while looking at them.

 

Weird … Chae and Seungri know each other?? She didn’t mention about him before.

 

“He’s the annoying rat I met in the club the other day.” Chae explained.

 

“I’m not annoying ! I’m charming and cute !!.” Seungri winked.

 

“Eww no.” Chae made a face like she’s going to puke.

 

“Yah ! Are you blind or something ?! I’m the most handsome guy in the world !” Seungri said while lifting his head up high.

 

“Yea, in your world.” Chae sternly said.

 

“Yah !!!” Seungri shouted.

 

“ANYWAYS , you girls wanna join us for dinner later?” Seunghyun said.

 

“I’ll go if Dara goes.” Chae said.

 

“Sure ! Why not !” I said while the guys cheered.

 

==

 

“Chaerin ah ~~ What do you want to eat?” Seungri said while acting cute.

 

“Nothing.” Chae said.

 

“Why ? Is there something wrong with my Rin Rin ??” Seungri said.

 

Rin Rin ?? HAHAHAHAHA !! Oh my gosh , Chae is gonna be super mad !! She hates cute nicknames !!!

 

“What did you just call me?” Chae glared at Seungri.

 

“Rin Rin ~~”

 

“Do you seriously want to die?”

 

“Then what do you want me to call you?”

 

“Can’t you just shut up you rat?!”

 

“Rat ? Then I’ll call you Chaecat !!”

 

“Oh my god.” Chae rolled her eyes.

 

“So, what do you want to eat ?” Seungri asked again.

 

 “I’ll order myself.” Chae sternly said.

 

“Better luck next time kekeke” Daesung whispered to Seungri’s ear.

 

Seungri glared at Daesung. “Dara , you’re the girl who Jiyong hyung bumped into in the club right ?” Seungri said.

 

Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!! How does he know ?!?!?!?!? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! It’s so embarrassing !!! Someone bring me home please !!!

 

“Ermmm .. yea” I said.

 

“And you’re the girl who got drunk and Jiyong brought you back ?” Seungri said again.

 

“Oh !! So you’re the girl ??” Youngbae said.

 

“Yes.” I said with my head hung low.

 

OTTOKE ?!?!?! They all knew !!!!! Can I cry right now ? AHHHHHHHHHHHH !! How I wish Chantokki is here to save me !!! CHANTOKKI !!!! Come here please !! Do you hear me ?!?!?!

 

“Santokki !!”

 

I think I’ve gone crazy !! I just heard Chantokki called my name . Ha ha ha.

 

“Yah ! Santokki ! Didn’t you hear me calling your name ??”

 

“Chantokki !!! It’s really you !!!!!!!!!” I got up from my seat and hugged him.

 

“Why are you so excited to see me?” Himchan laughed.

 

“Oh nothing !” I said.

 

“Am I disturbing you ?” He said while greeting the others.

 

“Oh ! No no !! Absolutely not !!” I said. “ Can he join us?” I said to the others.

 

“Of course ! Have a seat !” Daesung said.

 

Does Chantokki really heard my thoughts ? Kekeke ! I’m so glad he’s here !!!! What a life saver !!

 

“You’re in the same class as Jiyong , am I right ?” Youngbae said.

 

“Yeap.” Himchan smiled.

 

“Why were you calling him Chantokki ?” Chae said.

 

“Are you two together ?!?! ” Bommie asked me with widen eyes.

 

“No !! We’re just friends !!” I said.

 

“Then ? Why did he called you Santokki and you called him Chantokki if you’re not dating ?!” Bommie said.

 

“Cause !! His name is Himchan and he has rabbit teeth !” I giggled.

 

“And she’s cute like a rabbit.” Himchan smiled.

 

“Ohhhhhhhh okay then. ”  Bommie shrugged.

 

“Santokki , is that your phone ringing ?” Himchan pointed my bag.

 

“Oh ! You’re right.” I said as I took out my phone. “Excuse me.”

 

I went out from the restaurant and looked to see who called me and it was an unknown number.  Who would it be ?

 

“Hello ??” I said.

 

“Get me a coffee and deliver it to my house.”

 

“What ? Who is this ?”

 

“Are you forgetting what you agreed  ?”

 

“Huh ??”  What ? What did I agree ? Wait …… “Kwon Jiyong ?!?!”

 

“Tsk , now get me a coffee.”

 

“But I’m in the middle of something right now !! Can’t you get it yourself ?! You have legs !!”

 

“You’re the one who agreed to be my slave.”

 

“Jerk ! Fine ! What do you want ?”

 

“Anything , deliver it to my house.” He hung up.

 

“Wait !! Yah !! I don’t know how to go to your house !! Yah !!” I shouted at my phone.

 

AHHHHHHHHHHH !!! Skinny Jerkface is driving me crazy seriously !!! Heol !! How do I get to his house when I only went there once !!! Aish !!!

 

I called him a few times but he didn’t pick up !! I even texted him but there’s no reply !! Aish !! KWON JIYONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Is anything alright ?” I heard Chantokki said.

 

“Oh .. yea” I gave him a reassuring smile.

 

“Come on. Something’s wrong. Tell me what happened.”

 

“Jiyong told me to buy him coffee and deliver it to his house.” I sighed.

 

“Jiyong ? Kwon Jiyong ? The guy from our class ? Why does he want you to buy him a coffee ?”

 

“Cause I agreed to be his slave for a month.”

 

“Why ?!”

 

“He helped me so much. So, I have to repay him !! And he told me to be his slave since he doesn’t want me to treat him dinner .. BUT !!! It’s gonna be fine. You don’t have to worry , Chantokki ahh ~~~”

 

“How can I not worry ?! Aish !! What if he does anything to you ?!”

 

“He won’t !!!! He’s not that bad as he seems !!”

 

“Heol .. okay . Just call me if you needed help.”

 

“Hehe , of course I will !!” I gave him a reassuring smile. “Let’s go to the coffee shop”

 

“Okay ~” Chantokki puts his arm over my shoulder. “So, do you need a lift ?”

 

“Oh ? You drive ?” I said as we walk.

 

“I have a car , don’t you know ?”

 

“Well , you didn’t tell me !”

 

“Tsk .. you could have notice it. Don’t I look like a famous celebrity ?! Look at me ! From top to bottom , HANDSOME !!”

 

“Are you being serious right now?”

 

“Why ? Don’t I look like one ?! I’m handsome !”

 

“No ! Hahaha ” I laughed.

 

“Hmmph fine. Then you’re ugly.” He crossed his arms.

 

“I’m pretty, okay. Even you can’t resist me ! Kekeke” I flipped my hair dramatically.

 

“Oh my gosh ! Miss Park ! Can I have your autograph ?! Please ? I’m your number one fan !” He said out loud and made a few people looked.

 

“Yah ! People are looking !!!”

 

“Hahaha ! I’m just kidding.”

 

==

 

I texted Bommie that I have something to do and Himchan will be following me. We walked out from the coffee shop and went to Chantokki’s car. I got Skinny Jerkface a hot latte,  iced Americano for me and Chantokki ~~

 

“Wahhhh !! This is your car ?! For real ?!”

 

“Yeap . Nice huh ?”

 

“It’s awesome !!” I said as I got onto Chantokki’s Porsche. “How do you manage to buy this car?!”

 

“I worked for it. Thanks to my handsome face !”

 

“Tsk..”

 

“Anyways, where to ?”

 

“Errr … do you know the way to Jiyong’s house??”

 

“Nope .. Why don’t you ask the gang ?”

 

“Yea !!! I should ask Bommie to help me ask Seunghyun !!” I said as I sent Bommie a text. “Chantokki !! Here’s the address !!!”

 

“Ok ~ Let’s go.”

 

==

 

“Call me if you need me.” Himchan said as soon as I got off his car.

 

“I will !!” I smiled.

 

“There’s a bus stop right in front. Call me when you reach home.” He continued.

 

 Bye ! Drive safely !” I said and waved goodbye.

 

He’s so sweet and caring kekeke ~~ Unlike that Skinny Jerkface !! Ish !! Thinking about seeing that jerk already made me pissed !! Seriously !! Why can’t he just walk to the coffee shop to buy himself a coffee ?!?!

 

I looked around to find the bus stop that Chantokki mentioned and what I saw shocked me . THERE’S A COFFEE SHOP AT THE OPPOSITE OF SKINNY JERKFACE’S HOUSE !!!! I’m going crazy really !! That jerk deserves a punch !! Jerk ! Big jerk !!!

 

I rang the doorbell twice but there’s no answer. Heol .. did he went out ?!?! GAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

 

“Yah !! Skinny Jerkface !! Open the door !!!” I yelled as I knocked on the door hardly. People might think that I’m crazy !!

Where is he ?!??!!

 

“Yah !!!!!!!! KWON JIYONG !!” I knocked again and again and finally the door opened !

 

“What the fck is wrong with you?” Jiyong sternly said while leaning against the door.

 

No wonder he didn’t opened the door when I rang the doorbell. He’s freaking sleeping !! Geez..

 

Wait … Oh my gosh ... It took me a second to realize that he’s shirtless !!!!! He looked so hot !! I can see his tattoo at the side of his body clearly. And does he really have to lean against the door like that ?!?!?!

 

“Are you done drooling? I know I’m hot but you don’t have to stare at me like that. I’ll get shy.” He smirked.

 

“W-what ?! I wasn’t !! Pfftt” I retorted. I was NOT drooling !! Absolutely not !! I was just staring … Well, it was his fault !!!!

 

He ignored and went in while I followed him into his house. “Your coffee.” I said as I angrily put it on his table. “I got you a latte.”

 

He took the coffee and sat on his couch without saying thank you !! Tsk , rude much ?!

 

“You’re welcome !!!!!!” I shouted at him.

 

“What?”

 

“You didn’t say thank you !!” I said as I stood in front of him.

 

A minute after that , I heard Jiyong cursed when his phone vibrated on the table.

 

“What the fck you want ?” Jiyong hissed angrily.

 

Who would that be .. His enemy ?! EEP !!!!! Am I safe being here ?!?!?! What if someone breaks in with a gun and shot me?!?! I’m gonna haunt Jiyong if it really happens !!

 

“Why do you care?” I heard him say.

 

“Fck !”  Jiyong cursed as he angrily place his phone on the table.

 

“Erm .. Is there something wrong ?” I carefully said.

 

“I’m heading out for a while. You can stay if you want.” He coldly said as he got up.

 

Where is he going? Wait .. what am I gonna do now ?!?!?! Heol .. 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the super late update !!!!! T^T ! I was busy, lazy , busy , lazy and also out of ideas HAHA ! Sorry ! >.<

 

Thank you for reading TT TT !! <3

 

Please leave comments ~~~ And subscribe !! ^^