One

My Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~New Year, New Life~

 

 

“As what people say, whenever there is something new to life…Something new will happen to us…”

 

Here in Seoul Academy, a girl was sitting in one of the benches in school’s garden. She was reading a book, enjoying the peace around her surroundings. She could hear some birds chirping near like a beautiful melody. A small smile tugged on the corner of her lips. She grabbed her bag and took out a book. She flipped to a page that had a bookmark on the middle of it.

 

 

 

 

As she walk into the club, the reek of the alcohol immediately caught her nose. Loud music was played and she can see the people on the dance floor, grinding their bodies once against to each other. She sat on one of the stool in the bar and ordered a cocktail. The bartender gave a nod to her and went to make her drink.

A small sigh let out her lips. She prompted her elbows onto the counter and placed her chin on her hands. She looked at the bartender who was doing some tricks before placing a blue liquid in a glass. He then put an umbrella at the side and walked towards the girl.

 

“Here you are Soojin, made it alcohol free…”He said and placed the drink in front of her.

 

“Thanks, Jay…”She replied back.

 

She picked up the cocktail and took a small sip. It tasted sweet yet strong. She smiled at Jay and he smiled back at her too.

 

“So, what brings you here?”Jay asked.

 

“Just wanted to visit you…”She said and took another sip of the cocktail.

 

One of Jay’s eyebrows lifted.”Really?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“You’re lying…”

 

“No, I’m not…”

 

“Yes, you are…”

 

“Okay, Fine…You caught me!”Soojin shouted but not loud.

 

Jay gave a smirk and crossed him arms over his chest. He scoffed but in a teasing way.

 

“So…who are you looking for?”He asked her.

 

Soojin signaled him to come closer to her and he complied. She cupped her hand on to one of his ears and whispered…

 

“Dong Kyung Min”

 

 

 

 

She gently closed the book and placed it in her bag. She leaned against the bench and looked up at the sky. A few clouds were floating high in the sky and sun was shining brightly. The wind was strong but gentle. The leaves were all green and some flowers were blooming beautifully. It was a calming sight.

 

But not until…

 

“Hey, Park!!!” Victoria Shouted.

 

Victoria Song is the leader of the group named F(x), The Queenkas. She was crowned Queen Bee of the school. Her beauty was well known throughout the school, as well as her fortune. Her father is the CEO of the Song Company and her mother is an international actress. Everyone praise her and sometimes scared of her.

 

“My name is Sandara Park…”She said while facing somewhere else than the monster before her.

 

Victoria scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.”You got some nerves to be talking like that, you Brat…”

 

“I think you might be mistaken, Victoria…”Dara spat back stoically.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU !?!?!”Victoria shouted back, this time more loudly.

 

She then raised her hand and went to straight to slap Dara’s cheek. But before she could, her hand was grabbed and was turned around roughly, making her winced in pain.

 

And the person that did that was none other than the girl before her.

 

“Let go of me, you …”Victoria hissed.

 

“Is ‘’ the only word you know? If it is, I pity your brain…”Dara said stoically and let go of her hand while she pushed her back, making Victoria land on the ground.

 

She took her bag and put it on her shoulders. She stood up from her seat and walked past Victoria who just sat there, trying to contain the tears that were falling down one by one. Victoria looked back and glared at the retreating back of Dara’s. Her eyes were full hatred and angered. She knows that someday, she will get her revenge

 

Dara didn’t care. She was used to it already. Them being a monster to her while she was just there not really caring for what they say. It always happened to her every year. Sometimes, she wonders how she have deserve this kind of life in school when she knows she did nothing wrong. Was it maybe because she did something bad in her past life? Or was it fate that gave her this life? She doesn’t know but it wasn’t going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter