Prologue

My Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Up above Mount Everest, a girl stood at the top not minding the danger she is in. The temperature above there was dangerously low but she did not shiver nor became numb. Strong winds blew against her face making her hair be blown away too. She looked around her view to see anyone coming to the top. Mountain Climbing has become popular these days so she had to be careful. She did not want anyone to now her secret…her deepest secret.

 

She took a strand of her hair that was floating around her face and tucked it behind her ear. She heaved a sigh which turned to smoke once she exhaled. She rubbed her two pale hands together but no warmth was made. A smile crept on her. She took a fistful amount of snow on her hand and crushed it inside. Once she opened her hand, something glowed…

 

It was a butterfly…

 

The butterfly was colored in white with blue sparkles trailing behind it. It looked like a blue pixie, flying off into a magical forest. It was beautiful. It was something that can never be seen anywhere and something that cannot be made by anyone…

 

Other than the girl…

 

Again, she grabbed another fistful amount of snow and crushed on her hands making another snow butterfly, but this time with red sparkles trailing behind it. She made another one again and again until there were dozens of snow butterflies around with different colors trailing behind each one of them.

 

“Wow…”A voice exclaimed.

 

 

She stiffened a bit but immediately turned around. She was relieved to see her brother admiring the butterflies she made. He had a butterfly resting on top on one of his fingers. A smile was on his pale face. He turned to look at his sister whose smiling face was now disappeared but instead a confused face was paste on.

 

“How did you find me, Cheondong?”The girl asked.

 

“Can’t I visit my sister?”He asked back and walked towards her.

 

“You were supposed to guard, Durami…”The girl said as both of them looked at the view before them.

 

“And let you be free…No way!”He said and ruffled her older’ sister hair.

 

The girl pouted her lips and crossed her arms above her chest. Cheondong chuckled at his sister’s childish look. He then pinched her cheeks which earned a groaned from his sister.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter