chap III

.....

                     

 

“Yeah, I’m the new occupant for the number 6-” and her voice was halted because of her laugh, “Oh poor you Jiji, you won’t have the whole floor again,” she swiftly said the words as her right pointer went up to poke his cheek, leaving him in annoyance.

 

“What you’re doing here Sica?” he asked her as she handed out to get another treat, totally forgetting on her own McDonald’s breakfast kit from just now. “I was nearby and I thought I should apologize for bailing you off alone last night so I drop in, but I didn’t know that you’ve already got a sweet breakfast with the new girl-next-door, if I knew, I won’t~” “Oh no, I was only to drop in the cakes, and look at the numbers, I should go now. I’ve got an appointment in an hour,” Taeyeon hastily gave a look on her empty wrist to the both of them before standing up and bowed to the new pair in front of her. “Taeyeon-shi~” “No, please Jiyong-shi, I’ll be out by myself, no need to-” she halted up his deed as she saw him standing up from his seat also, “No, I insist,” quickly leading her path, leaving behind the Sica with her another cupcakes, all beams, waving her goodbye.

 

She was at his door when they heard over her front door being knocked by one tall, fair-skinned boy, hair colored in lilac and light purple, “Sehun?” she spoke and the boy turned around, “Noona~”. He walked over to their directions and swiftly towering up the girl who was by now, no longer fidgety but grinning upon another presence; while for him, he was stunned frozen when the young (he could tell) boy came near them. Not only because the new existence was a bit tall from him, but he was also handsome and the color of his hair was rainbow. The back of it was surely lighted up with some purples and lilacs but the front bang that was being swiped onto one side, was colored in variety of colors, and with that smile plastered onto his face, the boy surely a charmer, a cutie-pie. “What’s with that hair huh?” she asked once the boy rooted his feet next to her but instead of being answered, she was being teased as he let his arm around his shoulder.

 

“You’re with your neighbor already huh noona?  Stilled in your favorite Spongebob’s even,” he reasoned out and that was when Jiyong realized that she was wearing her sleeping attire still; pajama pants printed with such cartoon character and one baby tee that was also printed with the same pictures. She was blushing and he could see how her cheeks went deeper into much redness once the Sehun-guy dropped the next line, “He’s handsome and just the way your ideal is,” but she was trying to be cool as she quickly pushed the younger by his back, “Okay, Sehun time’s up. I’ll bake your cupcakes already and we need to get out-” “But noona, if you wanna stay~” “OH SEHUN~!” she whined to the boy before the boy nodded his head and walked away from the door, after bowing down politely upon the older man. “I’m sorry Jiyong-shi, he’s always like this. Hyper and everything anyway, thank you for the tea and thank you for the last night-”

 

“What last night? Oh my god~ noona you’ve got to tell~” the bouncy boy then grunted in pain as he got smacked on his nape once he was by her side yet again, while the man to be left in another shades of redness. Taeyeon just bowed in apologized to the man before dragging along the still bouncy, colorful, whining little puppy away from his door, as Sica went up to meet with him at the door. “What’s with the commotion? Who’s that boy? I thought you was in pain just now,” “Sehun” “What Sehun? Who’s Sehun? That Sehun? Ouch~ that’s gonna be hurt,” she stated on him as they watched the poor boy almost crying in pain as the girl beside him dragged him inside the house by the ear. Jiyong just shrugged her question off because he wasn’t knew either. All he knew was that Sehun was someone closed to his Taeyeon, and he hated that fact. He hated on how the younger boy acted all casual with no awkwardness, but him, he can’t even started a conversation with her without feeling blushed.

 

“Anyway, I got your cupcakes off the table already,” she added up the line coolly before dragging herself back inside towards the living room, roaming around his CD collections, trying to find one that suited up her current mood, “And oh~ the girl from just now made you smile, need to tell the others soon,” playfully teasing him stilled with her back in his sight. “Shut up Sica,” he rebutted her annoyingly as he closed the door and followed her inside as well, walking on towards his previous spot. Taking up the already empty box from the table, he grunted low as he killed Sica mentally as she finished everything off. “Don’t kill me, I saved your McD inside the microwave already,” she answered him as she sluggishly laid down onto the couch, ready to have a nap, with her favorite chick flick being played on the plasma screen.

 

Done washing up the used cups and teapot, he opened the microwave to have his breakfast only to be stunned with one cupcake inside there, together with a note stuck on its cup, being frosted with those letters of ‘Thank You’. “You’re smiling again Dragon” and he just smiled towards the blondie’s direction that was by now in all her glory and mightiness, already sleeping like a log. Yup, that was Sica, “Need to call up Bae,” and he went out from the space, into his room after he saved up the cake inside his refrigerator, to get ready. While on the other house, “Wow noona~ your new place is gorgeous, I could have a slept in right? Do you have the guest room ready?” the Sehun asked her swiftly as he toured around the pad (all by himself), going in and out from one space after another. “Of course Sehun-ah, the room is all yours and you’re invited just anytime you want to,” she playfully rebutting him back while rolling up her eyes in secret, knowing on how he won’t see her such act.

 

“Really?” he came then and sat down on the stool just near her form, taking up the freshly-baked cupcakes from the tray, before he saw her nodding up her head vigorously, while she was also busied with her own treats. “That’s good, and I’ll start tonight.” “What? Sehun-ah, you’re already 19 and I’m 24, we can’t sleep together like how we used to,” she told him next, flustered from his sudden self-invitation. “But we’re not in one room and you’re my noona~ eww gross, even to think of it,” he answered her next, already thinking on all the possibilities from their societies and on- oh, “Are you afraid if Mr. Handsome-next-door will think badly on you?” “Shut up Sehun,” and he swiftly lifting up both his hands, defeated and playing innocent as she kept on glaring on him who was companied also with one teasing grin, just like the Cheshire cat, “Stop smiling even,” and he kept his lips sealed together. Stilled, his act would never last long, “But noona, just let me stay for tonight ‘kay? I’ll be good and I’ll do the chores even,” he was begging her to let him stay and that just told her something.

 

She grunted down before sighing up, “Fine. Wanna tell me the story?” she continued her talked once he saw him beaming up gratefully, yet he stayed silence, just letting down his head atop of her left shoulder, and she could feel him shaking up his head slowly and lazily within that position of theirs. Her right hand then moved across his facade to cup his left cheek, brushing on his soft skin there, before pushing out the colorful bang away from covering up the front head of him. “Oh noona, you’re the one that owes me a story,” jolting up, back with his amusement façade from just now to face her confused one. “Don’t pull that face on me, I’m not buying it,” he continued but she just grunted low before keeping herself busy with the sweet delicacies and her own glass of the strawberry flavored tea, “Noona~ noona, what’s with last night? Why were you in his this morning?” but she said nothing, just annoying him fully by playing on and scrolling around her phone with nothingness until, “Kim Taeyeon,” all firm and authorized.

 

Snapping on his nape yet again, he let out another shrieking pain before whining over the unexpected blow that he got, “I’m still the noona, Oh Sehun-” she warned him also then, once she heard over his sudden way of acknowledging her. “Sorry noona, but I just wanna know your story, I’ll tell mine next,” and he heard her sighing up before telling-tales over her sudden encounters with him since last night. He was being a good listener, as he stayed in silent, listening to all her words, “...so apparently this Sica was blonde, y and her bust, damn her body is much better than mine. She came in her glory like a boss with her dolphin-voice- just like Junsu oppa’s, being all touchy and lovey-dovey onto him, right in front of me. And she even had the nerve to eye me like a predator, while for him, he wasn’t  even bothered to introduce her to me nor me to her, so I’ll just find myself way out and that’s when I met you,” she finished her factual tale with a sigh before sipping up her tea. “Wow,” he exclaimed towards her, “Yeah wow~” and she sarcastically answered him back.

 

“No-no-no, noona, you don’t understand, what I meant was,” he stopped dramatically in the middle of his words, waiting for her to place her full-attention onto him and once he got that, a smirk was there onto his face victoriously. “You’re jealous noona,” and her eyes went big and circles, totally disbelief before awkwardly laughing upon his words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

now introducing her boy~ Sehun :))) and thank you for all the comments love..

i think it'll get messy form now on.. not on the story but my head -_____-"