chap IV

.....

                    

 

“No-no-no, noona, you don’t understand, what I meant was,” he stopped dramatically in the middle of his words, waiting for her to place her full-attention onto him and once he got that, a smirk was there onto his face victoriously. “You’re jealous noona,” and her eyes went big and circles, totally disbelief before awkwardly laughing upon his words. “You’re funny Sehun-ah, what’s your story now? It’s your-” “Whatever noona, we’ll just wait and see. My story wasn’t that complicated compared to yours, Jinri’s break is almost ending and she asked me to give this one-week break from one another so that she’ll be able to hang out with her cliques more,” and by that line, she laughed on him, now sounding more genuine and beautiful, before she playfully ruffled up his hair, “Ah~ no wonder you’re being a puppy to me. Coming back towards the old master huh?” “Noona~” he whined childishly at her before tidying up his hairstyle.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon went out from the house and waited outside, already clad inside her fine attire consisted of an acid-wash skinny, black sweater and the sleeveless puffy jacket covering her torso, together with the Converse of hers to walk around freely. While she was waiting, the door to her side was opened and came out the blondie who was trying to rearrange back her long, straight hair into place, and they were shocked upon seeing one another yet again once their eyes locked into each other. Taeyeon just smiled and it was Sica who broke the silence, awkwardly putting down her fingers away from her hair, “Hi~ you’re Taeyeon, right?” she nodded her head, still smiling and her cheeks just numbed from being up forcefully. “I’m Jessica, his best girlfriend. Sorry for this morning, I was too hyper because I got my beauty sleep for the whole night and Bae just-” “Jessica Jung, you’re rambling again,” Jiyong’s voice came near them and that stopped Jessica to pout before crossing her arms just under her s, showing off her annoyance.

 

“I’m not and anyway, let’s be friend, I’d believe we’ll be bestfriend to one another soon,” she was back into smiling before handing out her right arm for Taeyeon to shake and seal on their sudden friendship. Taeyeon then persuasively took out her own right hand and clasped hers with Jessica’s before smiling up, now genuinely and sincerely. Jiyong was beaming as well from the sight of his two girls (he branded Taeyeon as his newly-found interest, remember?), “Going somewhere?” and right on cue the so called Sehun came out and stood near them, just beside his noona, “Noona- oh we’ve got guests, hi I’m Sehun, and you must be Jiyong hyung, the neighbor and you’re the Sica,” all beaming and shining while properly introducing himself to the strangers liked he knew them long enough. But the two can’t say the same to him as they were all looking onto him confused.

 

Taeyeon then jumped into the situation, “I’m sorry, this is Sehun, he’s my baby boy,” as she introduced the tallest among their sudden formed group, while for the said boy to beam proudly being called as one. Sehun’s phone then broke into a ring, and he courteously leaving the elders while he went back inside to take the call. “Baby boy huh?” Jessica teased Taeyeon, to which the in-questioned girl blushed and shyly smile before explaining, “I’ve got no baby brother so he’s literally mine, since forever already.” The other two who were carefully listening as she clarified her previous statement then broke into a smile, “I see,” Jessica said, still with a hint of playfulness inside her voice, and unconsciously Jiyong let out a sigh, a long one even. But before Jessica could open to ask, Taeyeon had beat her into it, “Are you okay Jiyong-shi?” leaving Jessica to smirk and continue her act of oblivion as she kept her eyes onto her beautifully decorated nails.

 

“I’m okay Taeyeon-shi, must be the weather,” he reasoned on her lamely, to which Jessica’s smirk went higher and longer this time as the couple smiled genuinely, locking eyes to one another. Annoyed on her being left alone, Jessica grumbled teasingly, “Aish, stop being formal, you guys are neighbors and believe me, you guys will be seeking for each other presence soon enough because first, you both are singles, you’re single right?” but Taeyeon who was stunned only said nothing to Jessica just waved it off, “And second, me and I’d believed that ‘baby boy’ of yours won’t always be there for you guys, and thirdly, singles and neighbors~” smirking with teases and playfulness, Jessica then saw the couples’ cheeks went red, not able to look into each other eyes even, once she finished reasoning. “Huh?” Taeyeon startled once she realized that Jessica was saying something upon her direction (again), “I’m sorry, what were you asking just now?” Jessica rolled her eyes on her before repeating back her question, “When was your birthdate?”

 

“March ‘89, why?” and Jessica beamed yet again (she’s too bipolar in Taeyeon’s opinion), “Great, we’re on the same age so let’s not be formal okay? And Jiji here is a year older than us both, but not too far from your birthday either so you should call him oppa-” “Sica, you’re scaring her, I apologized on her behalf. She just had her sleep so that’s explained everything bizarre that happened around her now,” Jiyong talked again after a while being in the sides, to which Taeyeon just nodded before flashing over a smile, “No, that’s okay, and-” “Noona, we need to go now, they’re almost there.” “Who?” Jiyong’s curiosities got him back as he questioned the tallest boy who was walking back near their spot. “Our friends, we’ve got a group date every now and then,” Taeyeon innocently answered him before turning her back to punch in the passcode of her door right after Sehun finished his boots. “We’ll take our leave now and see you soon,” and both barely bowed their heads before walking away from the space, with Taeyeon’s right hand linked with Sehun’s left, dragging him out from the other couple.

 

“Was it just me or she was really in a hurry?” Jessica started the talk after a while but she got no answer in response. Looking on her side, she saw the façade of the dragon’s, broken and devastated. She sighed mutely before she herself dragged the older man from his fixating spot, “Oh poor you Jiji, let’s go, we’ll think on how to make her falling for you the next, okay?” like a mother spoiling on her boy, she ushered the man away from the space to catch the elevator down and went they go towards the car which was already waiting there inside the lobby, “Where the hell were you guys? I’d waited for almost-” Jessica kissed the driver shut before pointing up to the man behind her, “Fifteen minutes babe, fifteen minutes, don’t bluff and Jiji here just got crushed by his new crush, his two-days-neighbor, just next door. Now let’s go,” Youngbae just smiled sheepishly before pulling out from the lot and steered the wheels away, not before to smile up teasingly across the back mirror to witness the forlorn dragon who was completely laying down flatly there, “I want details, babe”

 

“Long story short is that, he’s smiling this morning and apparently their relationship was blooming already as they were having tea and cupcakes together, within their freaking sleeping attires, in his favorite spot in his pad, but she’s got a group date right now with her own baby boy, so that’s explained why he was like that,” she explained to the man on her side, “Ah that’s why, and he’s seriously smiling?” and Jessica nodded up her vigorously, already kneeling up on her seat to face the man completely before re-enacting the whole scene, “Yes, that old man was smiling like this when Taeyeon- that’s her name, just holding up the teacup to her lips with closed eyes, damn I got the wrong timing ever to barge inside,” she huffed in frustration upon realizing the fact that she was indeed disturbing their small moments. Jiyong growled in response to her words but before Jessica could utter some more words, “Now, now babe, sit properly, I don’t want to get anyone hurt. And no more barging in his personals okay? He’s the old man, he’ll know what to do,” “But-” Youngbae just hold her right hand, giving her the assurance, and she stayed silence then.

 

“Thank you Bae,” Jiyong grunted from his seat at the back, “No prob but man, you need to get her fast, it’s almost Christmas and she maybe consider just anyone to be her man for that night. You’d know how the season is like right?” “That reminded me something, my sis planned a small gathering on that date and she’s asking for you, so come along and bring Taeyeon in okay? Just her and no one else, got it Jiji?” he muffled down a cuss on that sudden invitation, what more to her abrupt request and just then Youngbae betrayed him too, “You need to bring him in Ji, I need to meet this angel. She made the grumpy old man smiling so effortlessly,” and the pair smiled teasingly at him to which he swiftly changed the topic, “Stop calling me Jiji, you ice-queen~” Jessica snapped at him sharply before smiling back again, “I’m too happy to be mad upon that name today, you knew you’re smiling Ji-ji-ji-ji,” stilled on her trip to mock him endlessly. He’s by now also having a thought on this certain Jessica Jung is a bipolar and he even wondered how his Youngbae could control her craziness down.

 

 

 

 

 

i'll edit this later~ and Bae is in.. like finally /phew/ and i'm changing the tag lovelies.. i'm still doing BaeSica but SeSul~ i dunno

no biggies as he'll be nothing but the baby boy only and he's still be with Sulli (in my head) but i dont know if i'm bringing in Sulli anytime soon

 

somehow i felt like this chap wasnt that good and i've been changing here and there like forever~ so before it turned out any weirder i posted it here

anyway less that 10 days for me to finish this and i've foreseen the ending already :))

i need to write it down but i just cant bring myself to word down anything atm but once i wrote something i just cant seem to stop then -____-"

 

i need to rant on something but some people are just plain stupid and immature and no.. its not you guys

and anyway thank you for commenting and reading lovelies :)) i felt like i've been giving such crappy updates but you guys are still reading this

so thank you for that :D i really appreciate and thank you once again