chap II

.....

              

 

He nodded up his head once again, still looking straight, boring up his stare onto the elevator door. “My name is Kim Taeyeon and you may call me just Taeyeon. What’s yours?”

 

DING~! The door opened and he let her walked out first before trailing back behind her. Arriving in front of her door, she punched in the password into the lock before walking in, “Come in, yours just next to mine anyway, drinks?” Placing down the boxes, he watched her back walking away from him into the kitchen while he stood there in the middle of the living room awkwardly. Rubbing up his hands over his backside, he looked over her apartment interestedly. There were still few boxes here and there but hers was clean and animatedly he found that she was really detailed, on the way she placed all the small ornaments on one side, with certain angles and through the way the coffee table in front of him being placed and the curtains had no creases on the pleats she made, yup~ she’s one into those detailing. Hearing over small footsteps, he turned to face her, only to be greeted up with a can of coke.

 

“I’m sorry, the kitchen is still a mess so a coke?” He took the can off her grip and popped it open before chugging it down. “Thanks for this, and I think it’s better if I go home now, it’s almost twelve,” before walking down the hallway to the front of the door. Stuffing back his feet into his boots messily, she stayed at the frame quietly, watching him closely before both standing up awkwardly, staring into one another. Breaking up the sudden awkwardness, she smiled beautifully before greeting him off, “Well, thank you once again Mr...” “Kwon, Kwon Jiyong, and if anything just bell me up, I’m just right next door”. She bobbed up her head vertically before waving up her hands at him, beaming out like a child she was, “Thanks once again Mr. Kwon, and good night”. He smiled lightly at her form before both walked up back inside each pad, and next the doors were closed, clicked to lock. Yet the owners were both still standing behind those doors, thinking over the sudden encounter. One was happy and content, skipping back inside while another was confused and drained, plopping straight into the bed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Being bothered by the knocks on his door, he turned his stomach down onto the bed flatly, with his head hidden underneath his fluffy pillow. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK and he snapped his head to the direction of the sound before waking up from the bed. He sluggishly dragged his feet out of his room and paced up to the front, not even bother to wear anything to cover up his bareness with his hair messily done courtesy of the bed just now. Slamming opened the door, he screamed then, “What do you want Sica? You ditched me alone last night and now-” he was stunned and frozen once he fully opened his eyes after sleepily rubbing it off, even the guest outside was standing up dumbfounded and awkwardly. Her eyes were big and circles, widely opened as she saw him only in his shorts and topless, standing in his glory, screaming all y and adorable. SLAM! The door was closed back and she blinked her eyes before fanning up her face, feeling hot out of sudden.

 

While for him, he leaned his back onto the door, ashamed and embarrassed over his act, gathering up his courage to open back the door, “Sorry, I thought you were~ ah never mind, come in,” and he left his spot from behind the door, running up his legs back towards his room, leaving up the door to slightly open. And once she was sure that he was already away, she stepped inside the hallway before standing up awkwardly, being greeted with everything modern and contemporary, colorful and vibrant even when the hues of grey and black were dominating in the pad. But one thing that made her to salute him was the cleanliness, the simplicity and the elegance of the place; for a guy, he was the best she ever witnessed. Well, there weren’t that many of boys or men that she knew and had been closed to, to know how their personal space seemed to be, minus up her brother and her favorite boy-bestfriend, she only had been in five to seven spaces, all were her mates either from college or works.

 

“I’m sorry for just now,” his sudden voice startled her silence admiration, and as she looked away from the picture of one lovely scenery, she met him already in his sweatpants and a simple, white fitted-tee. His face was clean and fresh but his hair was still dripping wet, that even the towel which hung around his neck did nothing to dry them away, beckoning him to already have a bath or simply just done some morning routines, she decided on the latter because in three minutes to take a bath? Na-ah~ “That was from Dolce Vita, a pension in Pocheon. My parents are running it as a small hotel, I could bring you someday,” he bit his lips form that little slipped up information, “No- I-I mean if you wanna go there, then maybe I could tell my parents,” and damn the reason was all wrong. Telling his parents upon what? A new stranger that he helped on one wintry night wanna have a stay inside their home; damn that was so weird, yet he could already foresee on what to come once he told them that, just endless teasing and smirks on his way.

 

Sounds of her flattering giggles came into his hearings and he fixed back his eyes onto the girl, and maybe his face was weirdly contorted (because he could feel so) as she swiftly reasoned out, “Sorry, I shouldn’t have laugh but you’re cute,” and that did everything to add up more colors onto his both cheeks. “And Jiyong-shi, I’d loved to go there someday,” DANG! And he was totally knocked down onto the floor (mentally of course). With him all blushes and embarrassed, the silence filled in between them yet again, screaming awkward and discomfort. And if he was being knocked over with her statements, she on the other hand was all clueless and amused by it. She was in some way, flirting (?) with a man that she was barely knew, a stranger, and that was so peculiar and unusual for her personality. Maybe she was all casual and bouncy but to flirt with a new person, that was a no-no, so to cover up on her previous ‘mistake’, she swiftly coughed out, before talking.

 

“I bring you some cupcakes, for a proper thank you from last night,” and she showed him the small, clear box that was visibly filled with several pieces of cupcakes that were frosted in yellow and orange. He took the box away from her before stepping up to one side, “Would you come in? I’ll make you some tea in return for this,” she tried to look away, stalling some time while fidgeting with her fingers until he walked off, already expecting her to follow him closely behind. Scrambling out from her slippers, she trailed on his back, walking into the direction of the kitchen. He gestured her to take a seat near the counter on her left, while for him to left her alone and went deeper into the spot. While he was gone, she turned around and took in his house yet again into her sight. All the dark hues upon the wall, the bright and cute, little decorations here and there, the pictures of sceneries and abstracts hanging on proudly; she felt comfy just by sitting down within his home.

 

“Taeyeon-shi,” he greeted her to which she spun around, shocked with his sudden appearance. Her eyes were big and he liked that on her expression; she was so damn cute, being all unaware and stunned, almost frozen even, that he was so damn craving to pinch her bunched up cheeks and stares into her orbs, losing himself inside there, yet he played coy, in order to keep himself from fan-boying over her (yes~ he knew and he gladly acknowledge the newly-found interest he had on this stranger). Gesturing on the plates and cups on the table in between them, she smiled unknowingly after thanking him over the freshly brewed, jasmine green tea. The way she smiled as she wrapped her fingers around the cup, bringing in the china closer to her before inhaling the lovely and heated-scent from the drink with her eyes both closed; he found comfort and unconsciously as well, he smiled next.

 

“JIJI – JIJI – JIJI,” CLICK and the door was opened abruptly, “Jiji~ I’m here, I’ve got your breakfast so mister, get up from that bed and accompany me with all these, Bae~” the shrieking, dolphin tone was let out hushed once the unwanted guest had her eyes on the pair at the counter. “OH MY GOD~! You’re smiling, Jiji, you’re smiling, Jiji-” “Yes Sica, I’m smiling, so what? And stop calling me Jiji, I felt like your dead cat once you called me that,” pouting up again, he put his face away from the new girl, who apparently named as Sica. “You’re being sulky again, and stop talking on my dead Jiji, it was your fault after all~,” and she stopped her bullet-train-like-words once she realized upon another presence, “Oh, who’s this pretty lady over here huh?” “Morning, I’m Taeyeon from next door, nice to meet you”.

 

She even stood up and bowed at the blondie, who was eyeing her existence up and down, curiously. “Stop that Sica, she was here just to drop me some cupcakes,” “Cupcakes?” and her eyes fell onto the table, taking in the sweet treats into her sight before grabbing up one of those in yellow. “Sweet heaven, anyway you’re his neighbor?” she asked Taeyeon while briskly walking inside the kitchen only to come by their spots again with another cup for herself, plopping down her bum into the seat next to the sole man there. She then gestured him to pour her some of the tea, by leaning onto his right arm before pushing up her cup into his vision, to which he rolled his eyes upon her act, but nevertheless he complied to her request still. “Yeah, I’m the new occupant for the number 6-” and her voice was halted because of her laugh, “Oh poor you Jiji, you won’t have the whole floor again,” she swiftly said the words as her right pointer went up to poke his cheek, leaving him in annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hopefully i got no mistakes for this update and here come Sica~:))

i'm sorry for not replying to all the comments guys but you guys are just loved <3

much love and toodles guys and on the side note- i talked my sis and right now she's also in love with our #GTae..

well kinda in someway but whatever LoL toodles again