Jo Twin's Advice

Ask Your Bias (Status: Editing)

Sender: KyuWookiELF

Bias: Jo Twins (Boyfriend)
Question: Oppas,can you give me some tips on how to know who is who.Because you two look too alike that BesFriends go crazy trying to figure out who is who. 

 

Dear KyuWookiELF,

 

(Seul) – I asked the members how to differentiate the Jo Twins and here were some of their answers.

 

(Hyunsung ) “You can tell Youngmin and Kwangmin apart without relying on their hairstyles alone. Kwangmin has a longer jawline while Youngmin’s is softer and more feminine.”

(Donghyun) “They have different personalities as well. Youngmin is easy-going and smooth, while Kwangmin is masculine. Kwangmin is like the hyung, but at the end of the day, Youngmin steps up as the real hyung when he has to. I was with the twins when we were training, but I didn’t know they were twins at first. They had different hair colors then as well. Our training rooms are divided into room ‘A’ and room ‘B’ and I remember being shocked to see the same kid in two different rooms. I thought I had seen an illusion. “I sometimes wonder how fortunate Youngmin and Kwangmin are to be able to tell each other everything. No matter how close we are as members, it isn’t easy to bring up personal thoughts.”

(Seul) I also noticed that Youngmin’s eyes are bigger than Kwangmin’s. Also Youngmin is a bit taller than Kwangmin and is the older twin. Youngmin teeth is straight while Kwangmin isn’t. Youngmin also likes to sleep a lot. Kwangmin is more quiet and Youngmin is more talkative than Kwangmin. 

 

Sorry if I hadn’t interviewed the Jo Twins personally… Oppa had to go do some activities with Super Junior so he wasn’t able to help me contact them.

 

I hope this helps you differentiate them however.

 

Thank you for showing some lovin’ to Boyfriend!

 

Seul