Chapter One - The Newbie

Ask Your Bias (Status: Editing)

Seul took a deep breath and gave a deep sigh. She sat at the farthest cubicle in the office and looked at the piled up pieces of paper on top of her table. She knew getting a job and Kpop News Entertainment on her first interview was too easy. 

Seul was expecting to be a feature writer because of her background in Literature. But the Editor assigned her to an advice column. Being not that sociable, she didn't know how to answer the questions people sent in at all.

How am I going to answer all these questions?

Seul took one letter and read it.

Dear Ms. Adviser,

My friend and I fought because she believes that I am stupid for listening to Kpop. She said that how can I like something that I don't even understand. I argued with her and now we're considered enemies.

I want my friend back but I also don't want to stop liking Kpop.

Help me? 

MissGuided

Seul shook her head and tapped her fingers on top of her table. The question was about kpop which she understood since she was a fan herself and most of her friends (the fewer ones) are related to Kpop as well. 

How do I answer this?

I can't possible do this alone?

Can I?

Seul thought about it and thought about it over and over again. She then nodded her head and reached for her phone. She dialed a familiar number and waited for the person to answer. After a few rings the person finally answered.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answered the phone.

"Oppa. Are you busy?" Seul asked barely in a whisper for she was afraid that her boss might hear her.

"Who is this?" The guy asked with a yawn.

"It's me Seul." Seul told him.

"Omo! How is my cute little sister?" The guy asked back, this time brightened up.

"I'm fine I'm at my new job. I need to ask your advice about something." Seul said to him.

"Advise? I'm not really good at advices. Hang on I'll ask one of the boys to help you out. They just finished their schedules."

Seul waited patiently while she heard a few ruffled sounds and then several footsteps.

"Okay, tell me what the problem is." 

Seul then explained the letter. As soon as she was done explaining she heard several voices shouting an answer.

"Oppa! Did you put me on speaker phone?!" Seul asked with her face turning red.

"I had to..." The guy said.

"Yah! Seul! Just tell that person that she should just find a way to make Kpop more appealing to her friend. Like go with her to things that she likes at the same time ask that friend to go with her to do things that she likes." Another voice said.

"I don't understand what you jus said Yesung-oppa." Seul said shaking her head.

"I think what Yesung was trying to say is tell the sender that she should not give up on kpop. Instead she can show her friend that Kpop is not so bad. Language is not the only basis to something you should like. Tell the sender to show her friend the beauty of Kpop. AKA me. I'm sure once she hears about me, she will never forget it. She will become one of my Gamers I'm sure." Another voice said.

Seul shook her head after listening to what was said. She recognized Cho Kyuhyun's voice and smiled at his rematk. Cho Kyuhyun did have a point and maybe it was worth it calling her brother, who was one of Super Junior's managers for help.

Then it hit her. The idea of a lifetime. Her brother had contacts all over the Kpop industry and since most of the senders are Kpop fans, then maybe the idea just might work.

She thanked the boys and talked with her brother alone. 

She then proposed that she would promote the band and activities for free if they help her in answering a few questions from their fans. Not missing an opportunity to promote for free her brother (after asking permisssion from the management) agreed to her deal.

Seul then smiled at herself and took a sigh of relief. She then took note of what Kyuhyun said and wrote it down as the answer for the sender's question.

This is going to be an interesting job... I'm sure of it!