Ch 14

This isn't me. (My new life)

I was walking down the streets minding my own business. After hours of Jihyun's constant whining and begging, I finally got rid of her. I stumbled upon the busy part of Seoul. The sky was slowly growing dark. My feet unknowingly made their way to my father's club. I entered the loud building without any problem and headed towards the bar. My usual was placed in front of me and downed it, letting it burn down my throat. 

I needed to get my mind off of things. Or more specifically, I need to get my mind off of Haneul. 

---

"Don't let go of my hand!" Sehun yelled. 

"What!" I yelled back. The music was so loud that you could feel the vibrations and your heart pounding along with the music. Sehun pulled me into the club by my hand and we walked upstairs into the VIP room. I sat down and held my head, trying to stop the ringing in my ears. The music was quieter but not quiet enough to talk normally. 

"I hate you." I rubbed my temples. The six boys snickered. 

My eyes opened at the smell of alcohol lingering below my nose. I took it out of Baekhyun's hand and stared at it. 

"Drink it." Lay told me. I scrunched my nose and shook my head. I placed it back on the table and sat on the couch. I turned around to look down at the many people down below dancing and getting wasted. 

"We should be dancing. Not up here observing!" Baekhyun said. I didn't pay ante going to him. All my attention was on the dance floor downstairs. "Come on." I was suddenly being pulled away. I stumbled down the stairs in my heels. I took small steps as Luhan pulled me into the large crowd of people. He held my waist and faced me. 

"Come on. Let loose." I tried to listen and started to sway my hips. The awkward movement made it uncomfortable for me and I stopped. "Luhan I can't." I took his hands off me. "I'm not in the mood. Sorry." He smiled at me understanding my situation and dance by himself. I sat down on a high chair in front of the bar. 

Drunk men passed by me from time to time. Placing their filthy hands on me. I harshly brushed them off. 

"Would you like something to drink?" The bartender asked me. He smiled flirtatiously at me. I shook my head. "No thanks." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to wipe the wet martini glass. I rested my elbow on the high counter and rested my head against my fist. 

I was bored and tired AND I had school tomorrow. I cursed at the oppas. 

"Here." A clear drink was placed in front of me. I looked up and met eyes with the bartender. "It's just water. Don't worry." He smiled and walked away to a calling customer. I looked down at the drink suspiciously. I smelt it excepting there to be some linger of alcohol but none. I shrugged my shoulders and brought the glass up to my mouth. 

"Don't drink it." I hand wrapped around my wrist, stopping my the cup to meet my lips. 

"Kai?" His eyes were red and his brown was messy. The blue plaid shirt was ed near the top. "It's just water." I told him. He scoffed. "You really think that's water?" I looked at him with innocent eyes and nodded. He chuckled and took it from my hand. He gulped it down and placed the glass down. He leaned into me and blew into my face. A faint smell hit my face. I cringed and pushed him away. 

"It's not water." I rolled my eyes and turned my chair back around to face the counter. He jumped on the seat beside mine. "What are you doing here?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Hey there." Someone tapped on Kai's shoulder. He turned around in his chair and was greeted by a girl flashing too much skin. Kai looked at her and didn't say a word. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to see the rest so I made my way up the stairs and into the the quiet VIP room, leaving him downstairs with the random girl. I closed the door and sat down on the couch. The leather was cool on my bare legs. I went on my knees  and turned around to face the window yet again. From where I was I could see Kris trying to act too cool. Luhan dancing mindlessly with Sehun and Baekhyun, Lay and Xiumin sitting in a booth minding their own business with needy girls surrounding them. 

"You ran off." Strong arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. I jumped. 

"Kai!" I cried. I pried his arms off me and turned around to look at him. I slid down and sat properly on the couch with Kai sitting in front of me on the table. His legs were slightly spread and my legs were in between his. His forehead touched mine. 

"Where were you today?" I whispered to him. He placed his hands on my legs. "I had business to take care of." He whispered, his lips slightly brushing my nose. "Mianhe." I chuckled. 

"I see you weren't lonely." He said. "You were with L." I smiled and circled my arms around his neck. "He was just walking me home." Kai shook his head gently, rubbing noses with me. "I don't care. I didn't like it." 

"Why do you care. We're not even together." I reminded him. He slowly leaned in and gently kissed my lips. "You're mine and always will be." We both smiled. He kissed me again. But this time, it was more rough. He stood up from the table and pushed me back on the couch. My back hit the back of the seat as he hovered over my legs. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, begging for more. I didn't know what got into me. I craved his lips. He tugged on my bottom lips asking for entrance and I allowed him to, now fighting for dominance. 

We both broke the long kiss and breathed for air. He looked down at me. Neither of us said a word. We just enjoyed the presence of each other.