Ch 1

This isn't me. (My new life)

It was lunch time and I was sitting down with my newly founded friends. Sitting there awkwardly, I listened to their conversations. 

"Haneul ah. Why aren't you eating?" Luhan asked. "I'm not hungry." He frowned and shook his head. "That's not how my mei mei should be eating!" He picked up a spoonful of food and put it in front of my mouth. "Say ah~" He said sweetly. I opened my mouth and he fed me. "Yah.. You two look like a couple."

I lowered my head.

"How old are you?" Chanyeol asked. "She's in the same class as me." I heard Sehun say. I lifted my head.

"You are?" He nodded. "I sit behind you."

"Ahh. I should've known the one with colourful hair was you." I heard him chuckle.

"Then it's Oppa to you then!" I heard Chanyeol say. I just sat there and nodded.

"You guys want to go out today?" They all agreed in unison. Baekhyun Oppa then turned to me. "Do you want to join us? You might meet the 12th member. Aish, that kid always skipping." I chuckled and agreed. 12th member? Who? Why do they have so many members?

Lunch was over and so was school. I was packing my things when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist preventing me from moving it. I look up only to see a group of girls glaring at me. I glared them back.

"Let. Go." I managed to say, trying to stay calm.

"Why were with you OUR oppas today." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Great. The typical fan girls." i thought to myself as I yanked my arm away from her grip. I looked at them and walked away without saying a word to them. "YAH!" I could hear one of the girls yell from behind. I ignored and continued walking until I was out of the school.

I found an empty park. I placed my bag down and sat down on the swings slowly swinging myself back and forth. I closed my eyes and took in the fresh air. It was so peaceful. Not a person in sight. I just sat there enjoying the quiet. Until, someone bumped into me causing me to fall off the swing. "Ah. Mianhe." I looked back and saw a boy running. Following behind were a group of guys running. It looked like they were running after him. I shrugged the thought off and decided to walk home.

It was 6:00 by the time I reached home. Baekhyun told me to get ready by 7 and meet them at school. I walked towards my washroom to take a shower and change. I changed into black fitted jeans. And a gray v-neck that was slightly see through. I didn't know where we were going. But they told me to dress comfortably which I did. It was 6:45 by the time I left my house. I made my way to the school and saw the 11 boys huddled together.

"You made it." Xiumin came up to me excitedly and gave me a hug. "Shall we go now?" I nodded. He put his arm around me and walked me to the rest of EXO. "Where's Kai?" Kris asked. "He said he'll meet us there." I was confused. Was Kai the so called 12th member of the group?

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." Tao answered back. I was behind the group with Xiumin who still had his arm around me. As I observed them, I noticed they were all wearing shades of black, white, grey. Some with accents of colours. They all had some type of revealing piece of clothing on. Deep v-necks and sheer shirts. "Are they performing something tonight?" I thought quietly to myself.

After 20 minutes of walking, I heard this loud thumping sound. "Cha! Here we are!" I look up. "City Lights" I read. "Club? We're clubbing tonight? But I'm still a minor." I exclaimed. "Don't worry. Kai basically owns this place." I frowned in frustration at Chen. D.O went up to security and showed them a pass. To my surprise, he let us in. "Is this what you guys always do?" My voice started to get louder and louder, and soon I was screaming. The music was so loud. You could feel the ground shaking. I held onto Luhan's hand as he guided me through the crowd. We went upstairs. Which was a lot quieter. I was led into a room that had a VIP sign on it. The boys opened the door. Inside the room was a big flat screen tv, nice, comfortable looking couches. Behind the couch was a big glass window that had a veiw of everything downstairs. A small glass table was in the center of everything. On it, sat many different drinks. Probably containing alcohol.

"You came." A voice was heard from the couch.

There sat a male with messy brown hair. Wearing all black. The boys sat down around him. Luhan pulled me towards the couch and sat me down.

"Who's that." The male nodded to me as he leaned over to pick up a drink.

"This is Haneul. Haneul, this is Kai"

So this was the famous Kai.

I bowed my head to him as I sat closer to Luhan. "She new?" I heard him say. The boys just nodded. "So, how many girls threatened you today?" I tiled my head in confusion. "I mean. You're new, and you're with EXO. I'm sure some girls accused you of sleeping with one of them." I rolled my eyes. Something about this guy already made me hate him.

Two hours have already past and I was bored. We all sat there sitting, talking and drinking. We weren't even dancing. If this was what clubbing was like with these guys, then I don't think I ever want to go with them again.

Naturally I leaned my head onto Luhan's shoulder. "Sleepy?" Kai asked in a mocking tone. I ignored him, closing my eyes. "Yah! No sleeping!" Luhan said, shrugging me off his shoulders. I pouted.

"So, who's up for some dancing?" Everyone agreed to the idea but me. I stayed seating as the rest got up and made their way towards the door.

"Coming?" I looked up Kai who was standing in front of me with his hand extended out. I took it and walked downstairs with him

The music became louder and louder as we reached the dance floor. Still holding onto my hand, Kai led me the bar. "Give me the usual." The bartender nodded. I sat down on the chair as he leaned against the counter. He looked at me and smirked. "Your order." Kai took his drink and chugged it all down. He placed the glass cup down and turned his head at me.

"Not gonna order anything? Wae? Afraid?" He threw me a dirty smile. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I turned the chair so it was facing the counter I stead of him. Suddenly I was pulled back around. Kai's hand were on the each side of me, resting on the seat. Faces just inches apart.

"Dance with me." He whispered. "You're drunk." I said plainly. I took his hands off and turned my chair back around.

"If you're not going to dance, then at least drink something." He called the bartender over and order another drink. He came back over and gave it Kai. Kai took it and placed it in front of me. "Drink." He said holding it in front of me face. He inched his face closer to mine.

"Unless you're scared." He leaned back and winked. I took the drink and chugged it down like how he did just minutes ago. I placed the empty glass down and looked at him with a satisfying look.

I stood up to walk away. As I stood up, I stumbled a little bit. The affect of alcohol was starting to kick in. I took a step forward only to be pulled back. Kai turned me around and hugged my waist. "Dance with me." Before I could answer he pulled me to the dance floor.